Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sam Beckett (Quantum Leap) Sims 3 story :)

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I saw a notification from this thread. I thought maybe update! Y'all just chatting! :smiley: Hi there!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I saw a notification from this thread. I thought maybe update! Y'all just chatting! :smiley: Hi there!

*waves hello* We do like to chat.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    edited April 2018
    bekkasan wrote: »

Sorry @bekkasan :blush:

I really need to start an outline for the next chapter. I'm just still stumped as to what to do next because everything else happened (was written) to lead up to Sam and Emma getting together and now I'm like, "What next?" :p I mean, I can't wait to write them out as a couple, but now I gotta think harder on what I want to have happen.
    There's still Bruce and the Spy they gotta deal with...

Maybe y'all can throw out some ideas on what kind of situation Sam will leap into (and need to correct) when he leaps into a woman. ;) Then I can choose my favorite. :mrgreen:Your help is appreciated. <3 (Since my brain has been so wacky lately...)

Oh and I also thought y'all might like to see TEEN Sam and Emma kissing. :blush:

Teen_Sam_Emma_10.jpg

Teen_Sam_Emma_11.jpg

Still SO adorable! <3 And made for each other. :star:

Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Oh em gee, they're even more adorable as teens! Looking forward to seeing their love story play out between leaping.

I have an idea... She's a sim I've been thinking about as a future machinima project. Sam could leap back in time and save Annabelle Oinkslopes from being electrocuted!
    @emorrill They are so sweet together.

@zeegee That is an awesome idea! I played Annabelle ghost with Christopher Steel and of course, he fell in love with her and eventually made ambrosia and brought her back, but, not before they had the cutest ghost babies as well as normal babies ever! I don't normally play ea sims, but, I wanted to play a ghost and craven recommended her and I always thought Christopher was a cutie.
    @bekkasan Oooh, Christopher and Annabelle! That would be a good match. Christopher is a cutie and he does have very cute babies!

@zeegee yes, he does and was a super Dad too! I peeked at all those little ghost babies in CAS. :wink:
    @bekkasan Yeah, you have to peek, too impatient to wait until they grow up to see what they look like. :)
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Oh em gee, they're even more adorable as teens! Looking forward to seeing their love story play out between leaping.

I have an idea... She's a sim I've been thinking about as a future machinima project. Sam could leap back in time and save Annabelle Oinkslopes from being electrocuted!

@ZeeGee Ooooooo I am liking that idea! :star:

Cute dialogue between you and @bekkasan :lol:<3
    edited February 2018
    @ZeeGee Or wait...

What was the name of the ghost girl (child) who drowned from SV?? (Or was that in another world?)

Edit: I found her. It's Opal Suarley

But I think I may want to take Kirsten Remington's story (from Riverview) since Sam already leaped into SV. ;) It's like saving her life would save the lives of the rest of her family because most of them are all dead. :p

There's Wilhelmina Leaf in Twinbrook too...such possibilities! :mrgreen:
    @zeegee @emorrill Y'all really know your premades and their stories.
    emorrill wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Or wait...

What was the name of the ghost girl (child) who drowned from SV?? (Or was that in another world?)

Edit: I found her. It's Opal Suarley

But I think I may want to take Kirsten Remington's story (from Riverview) since Sam already leaped into SV. ;) It's like saving her life would save the lives of the rest of her family because most of them are all dead. :p

There's Wilhelmina Leaf in Twinbrook too...such possibilities! :mrgreen:

All good ideas! Are your creative juices starting to percolate?!

@bekkasan Only the Sunset Valley ones for me. :) I had to google the other ones.
    Sorry, not an update. :(

But you all will like this. :smirk:

I caught Sam singing in the tub and I had to upload the video onto here! :mrgreen:
    Now you get to see him in real life! :p Hee hee!
    Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/4wAWfpU9rvM
    :love:

(I love how he was able to sing even while under water. :lol: )
    Lol, love it!!
  • MistyZBAMistyZBA Posts: 29 Member
    I think that Sam should jump into that lady that was trying to poison everyone in that rich family with her "Herbs"
    As a continuation of that thought, he should be in a younger version of her so that she can't start on that route to begin with.
    @MistyZBA That is a great idea!
    @MistyZBA Hey there! :smiley:

Are you talking about him jumping into Emmaline Rhoen's younger self? Or another sim in another world?

He already fixed the issue with Emmaline Rhoen so...he won't be leaping into her. Sorry...

@ZeeGee You back from vacation yet so we can see more of Cornelia and Agnes?? :blush:

I just wanted to give all a little update: We had a nerve wracking event happen in our family recently, but don't worry, we are all safe and everything is good now. I just need time to recover from it and hope that my depression passes soon so I can write again.

Thank you all for your continued support. <3 I promise to keep you updated!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @MistyZBA Hey there! :smiley:

Are you talking about him jumping into Emmaline Rhoen's younger self? Or another sim in another world?

He already fixed the issue with Emmaline Rhoen so...he won't be leaping into her. Sorry...

@ZeeGee You back from vacation yet so we can see more of Cornelia and Agnes?? :blush:

I just wanted to give all a little update: We had a nerve wracking event happen in our family recently, but don't worry, we are all safe and everything is good now. I just need time to recover from it and hope that my depression passes soon so I can write again.

Thank you all for your continued support. <3 I promise to keep you updated!

Ahh @emorrill I am so sorry to hear that. Take your time to recover. We'll still be here when you return. Lots of hugs and tea. :(
    I just thought if he could jump into Emmaline Rhoen's younger self, he could prevent the deaths.
    MistyZBA wrote: »
    I just thought if he could jump into Emmaline Rhoen's younger self, he could prevent the deaths.

@MistyZBA Ohhh I see.

Forgive my brain as of late. :confounded:

That would be a good idea, especially for poor Louis Swete, but...since Emmaline was already featured in a big event and that problem was solved, I think it's been now to move on from her and have him leap into other folks. :)
    I appreciate the suggestion though. <3

I just wanted to give all a little update: We had a nerve wracking event happen in our family recently, but don't worry, we are all safe and everything is good now. I just need time to recover from it and hope that my depression passes soon so I can write

Finally home but jet lagged and busy playing catch up so it will be a while. Glad you came through the nerve wracking event okay {{{{hugs}}}}
    Well could you have him jump into Louis Swete?
    Has Sam ever had an alien baby?
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    MistyZBA wrote: »
    Has Sam ever had an alien baby?

Hmm that's a good question @MistyZBA . I suppose he must have somewhere, since he's done so much leaping... :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top