Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sam Beckett (Quantum Leap) Sims 3 story :)

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited October 2017
    In Bold: It looks like you were right. ;)
    Sadly so. :cry:

:cry: And thus my speechlessness. :cry:

@bekkasan :lol: Were you able to get Hidden Springs installed? That should keep you busy for a little while. :wink:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @emorrill Taps fingers.....taps toes....hmmm........good beat........does a little dance.....might as well make use of my time while waiting for an update! :innocent:
    <3 Don't mind me, in a silly mood this afternoon. B)

@bekkasan You're ok. ;) I was feeling kind of giddy yesterday, but now I am cranky. :pensive: It's a combination of a lot of things...like stress, feeling tired, and making sure I prepare this lesson for church just right. :expressionless: It is a joy to be a teacher, but tiring at the same time. I'm glad I only have to teach once a month. :p

It's been so busy the past couple of days that I haven't even had time to even start writing the next chapter. :cry: But I still hold to my promise, always, that I will get it written and posted as soon as I am able. <3

Thank you, and everyone else, for being such wonderful fans. ((((Hugs))))

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill , I just got round to properly reading this chapter now - I just skimmed it the day you posted it, but didn't really take in what happened to Sam, and I didn't notice that the sims around him were forum simselves, which is awesome!

It was terribly sad, but I'm hopeful because I don't believe you would let Sam die just like that! (And I'm so amused by the fact that everyone reading this story is now playing Hidden Springs and doing terrible things to Emmaline!)
  • Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    edited October 2017
    These last two chapters were amazing! I absolutely loved it and it is written so well!! Loved how @Nikkei_Simmer instantly forgot what Sam told him lol. We can now all blame him for his death! :D. I'm hoping Sam gets reanimated thanks to the recording he made for the hospital probably telling his symptoms and figuring out what was wrong with him. Or at least that's my guess haha. Or maybe Emma will save the day instead?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited October 2017
    @Namaya92. It wasn't MY fault.... I was just too shocked that he expired. :mrgreen: That's why my brain short-circuited. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited October 2017
    @emorrill , I just got round to properly reading this chapter now - I just skimmed it the day you posted it, but didn't really take in what happened to Sam, and I didn't notice that the sims around him were forum simselves, which is awesome!

It was terribly sad, but I'm hopeful because I don't believe you would let Sam die just like that! (And I'm so amused by the fact that everyone reading this story is now playing Hidden Springs and doing terrible things to Emmaline!)

@PalmArrow Thank you sweet lady. <3
    It IS very amusing. :lol:
    These last two chapters were amazing! I absolutely loved it and it is written so well!! Loved how @Nikkei_Simmer instantly forgot what Sam told him lol. We can now all blame him for his death! :D. I'm hoping Sam gets reanimated thanks to the recording he made for the hospital probably telling his symptoms and figuring out what was wrong with him. Or at least that's my guess haha. Or maybe Emma will save the day instead?
    @Namaya92. It wasn't MY fault.... I was just too shocked that he expired. :mrgreen: That's why my brain short-circuited. :D

@Namaya92 and @Nikkei_Simmer ^Gosh you two made me crack up! :joy: That was awesome!
    Oh and Nikkei, what you said, was exactly what happened. ;)
    Namaya, what you said in Bold: Perhaps. ;) In italics? Maybe. :p

Seriously, thank you all for being such sweet fans and supportive of my story. <3 It means SO much!

Can't wait to get the next chapter posted for you all!

Post edited by emorrill on
    edited April 2018
    Hello my readers!

Your nerves can rest now... ;) Here is the first part of the next chapter in Sam's story. :blush:
    I hope you'll enjoy it. <3

Awakening

"The victim is DOA. Transporting to the Hospital for autopsy. No known kin."

There was silence. There was peace. The excruciating pain had gone away.

Yet there was darkness...until the eyes opened and the holiest of light penetrated them.

Sam Beckett's spirit stood in a white room with an intricately designed, golden outlined door just in front of him.

Sam_in_spirit_world_1.jpg

As he took a step closer, the door slightly opened and a voice said, "Samuel Beckett...it is not your time. Turn around and go back."

Sam_in_spirit_world_2.jpg

Having been filled with unexplainable emotions, Sam declared, "I don't want to go back. I want to stay!"
    The voice then replied with an understanding, "I know," and proceeded to say, "but there is a greater purpose for you there...and it has nothing to do with leaping."
    Eyes widening, Sam was about to ask, "What might that be?" but the door closed and he suddenly heard his own voice calling out to him,

"Sam...Sam..."

Developing an immediate understanding that it was his body calling for him, he turned away from the door.

Sam_in_spirit_world_3.jpg

Looking down below him...he beheld his body laying on a stretcher inside an Ambulance. A single EMT by his side, doing something on his cell phone. The desire to return suddenly became so intense that Sam hastily went down to his body and as the spirit collided with it, an incredible amount of pain came with it also.

Air returning to his lungs, Sam instantly shot upward gasping for breath. The EMT cried out in a scare, cursing, and dropping his phone. "You're alive!?"
    A burning sensation of pain still flowed throughout his body, but Sam paid it and the EMT no mind as he found himself face to face with...his father.

"Welcome back son," John Beckett spoke, staring into his eyes. "Are you ok?"
    With his mouth still hanging open, Sam breathlessly replied, "Yeah."
    "What?" The EMT asked, trying to hook Sam up to a few machines.
    "Good," John said with a smile. "Now...ask him for Emma."
    "Emma!?" he asked in wonder.
    "Emma?" The EMT inquired again. "Is she a family member?" When Sam didn't answer he tried to gently push him back down onto the stretcher. "You need to lie down buddy. We'll get you to the hospital soon."
    "Goodbye my son," John Beckett concluded and faded away.
    "Wait--" Sam began to say, but found his eyes rolling back into his head and falling down onto the stretcher into a deep sleep. The EMT quickly discovered that the patient somehow slipped into a coma and immediately tended to him until the Ambulance arrived at the Hospital.

Back at the Quantum Leap Project site

"HE'S ALIVE!" Gushie shockingly and joyfully shouted out. "I don't know how but he is!" The rest of the people on the Project gasped at the news, but their gapes were quickly replaced with smiles of relief. Some even started cheering.

"It is...a miracle," Ziggy informed in all her technical glory.
    "Indeed!" Gushie exclaimed. "Someone get Al back over here NOW! I want to tell him this in person." Then shaking his head in awe, he whispered to himself, "Thank you God!"

The woman at the front desk of the Hospital glanced up casually to find a brownish-purplish haired woman, bursting through the doors and frantically slamming her hands upon the desk while asking, "Has a Sam Beckett been admitted?"
    "Uh...let me check here," the woman answered, picking up the phone.
    As she did, the anxious woman shaded her eyes, struggling to hold back the tears.

"Ok. Thank you," the lady at the front desk ended the call with and asked the woman, "Samuel Beckett is that right?"
    There was a quick nod.
    "He was just admitted a few minutes ago actually. They're taking him to room eighty-nine, just down the left hall."

In an instant Emma shot off in that direction.

Author's Notes:
    *I dedicate this chapter to my younger brother, who dictated to me just two years ago something that I never knew happened to him...

He died at the age of 16, while I was in college, from an accidental drowning on a Scout merit badge rafting trip. Sam's experience at the door and his spirit returning to his body is based on my brother's exact account of his short experience on the other side and coming back to life. (The Conversation slightly altered to fit Sam's story of course). <3 :'-)

So while this story is very much based on Science fiction...Sam's experience with death and coming back is not.

**An Easter Egg, if that's what you call it, is located in the number of the room Sam is staying in. 89. The year Quantum Leap first aired on Television. :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @emorrill Thank God!! Coma is better than dead. I wanted to skip to the end, but, I didn't! I didn't want to miss any of your awesome writing. I'm not sure how you did the ghostly shots, but pretty cool! I can't wait for the next part!

That must have been an amazing, but scary experience for your brother.
    edited October 2017
    @emorrill Thank God!! Coma is better than dead. I wanted to skip to the end, but, I didn't! I didn't want to miss any of your awesome writing. I'm not sure how you did the ghostly shots, but pretty cool! I can't wait for the next part!

That must have been an amazing, but scary experience for your brother.

@bekkasan Aww, thank you for not skipping. ;)<3
    ce753479d6d9236bf0d31f2edb9b5647.gif

And yes, he is unfortunately in a coma (for now). :( But if you think about all that his body suffered before death, and the pain of his spirit returning to his body, it makes sense.

There are reasons for everything I do my dear fan. :blush: Don't you worry. ;)<3

It was a traumatic experience for my little brother... :cry: So much so that it took him a while to reveal it to our parents and even longer to reveal it to me!! I was like, "Holy cow NO WAY!!!" :astonished:
    He was dead serious though and told me and our older sister all about it one night when the three of us were chatting about random religious stuff. ;) It was a night I'll never forget. <3
    *One of our ancestors died and came back to life as well. I need to ask my mom for the whole account, but I remember her saying there were golden paved roads and flowers flying around... It's pretty awesome to hear stories like that. :star:

Edit to add: I described how I did the scene with spirit Sam at the door in a reply to Charlottesmom on the main thread. :)
    Yippeee! Sam's alive! Thanks for giving us that quick update, Em. :kissing: Well done.
    ZeeGee wrote: ยป
    Yippeee! Sam's alive! Thanks for giving us that quick update, Em. :kissing: Well done.

@ZeeGee I was wondering when you were going to respond. ;):blush:

I'm glad you're happy now and enjoyed the first part of the chapter. <3 {{{Hugs}}}

@ZeeGee I was wondering when you were going to respond. ;):blush:

I'm glad you're happy now and enjoyed the first part of the chapter. <3 {{{Hugs}}}

Sorry it took me so long. You know how much I love your story! Real life is just so busy right now and I made the decision to not check the forum when I'm in a hurry, cause I dash out a quick post and sometimes it can come off as rude maybe?

Sorry it took me so long. You know how much I love your story! Real life is just so busy right now and I made the decision to not check the forum when I'm in a hurry, cause I dash out a quick post and sometimes it can come off as rude maybe?

@ZeeGee Oh it's all good, I totally understand. {{{hugs}}} I've been super busy the last few days too.

I was just afraid your sadness over what happened was keeping you away. :cry: I hoped you still had faith in me. ;)
    @ZeeGee Oh it's all good, I totally understand. {{{hugs}}} I've been super busy the last few days too.

I was just afraid your sadness over what happened was keeping you away. :cry: I hoped you still had faith in me. ;)

Oh no! As sad as it was, Sam had to live for your story to continue. :wink: I had complete faith in you. :heart: Though I am still enjoying finding new and interesting ways to make Emmaline suffer. This from a girl who can't watch ANYTHING with a torture scene. :lol:

Oh no! As sad as it was, Sam had to live for your story to continue. :wink: I had complete faith in you. :heart: Though I am still enjoying finding new and interesting ways to make Emmaline suffer. This from a girl who can't watch ANYTHING with a torture scene. :lol:

@ZeeGee You and me both girl! :neutral:

I love that you are torturing Emmaline! :lol: Hee hee! Share more pics if you want. :p
    Share more pics if you want. :p

Okay!
    Evil Emmaline versus the CowPlant
    hXfokkR.jpg
    0b10P1S.jpg
    Ex4RSQc.jpg
    mHCEayx.jpg
    @ZeeGee ^HA HA!!! :joy:

Did she die? Did she die?? :p
    Yup ...
    1lMj1QG.jpg
    :lol:

(need 2 more characters)
    edited October 2017
    Yup ...
    1lMj1QG.jpg
    :lol:

@ZeeGee The Grim Reaper be like: "Sc*rew your plea woman! After what you did to Sam Beckett and so many others...death and he*ll is your punishment!!"

;):lol:
    Thanks for the laugh! <3
    edited October 2017
    Yes! That feeling when even the grim reaper thinks you're evil. :lol: And you're welcome. It was fun, too much fun. Bwaahaaahaaa
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill , yay, Sam is alive! :smile: I like that you based his near-death experience on something your brother actually experienced. @ZeeGee , I approve of that cow plant! :smiley:
    Hey everyone.

I finally got the time to sit down and work some more on the continuation of Sam's "Awakening" chapter this evening. :)

I keep thinking, "Good nelly! How often am I going to keep on rewriting this???" :confounded: It's because my brain is a little messed up right now. :( And it's also because it's such a deep couple of scenes that I need to make sure it comes out right. Keep the words being said true to the characters...if that makes any sense. (Keeping Sam and Al's personality true to their personalities on the show is essential! )

I need to go watch an episode of Quantum Leap to refresh my mind. ;)

Speaking of watching episodes, I was pleasantly surprised to find that NCIS: New Orleans was on TV while daughter and I were staying at the hotel in SLC the other night. :mrgreen: You can bet I had to watch it for obvious reasons. ;):p

I just gotta say that even though the lovely Scott Bakula is now 63 years old (twice my age, but I don't care) ...watching him on that show...man, he's still got it going on! :love:
    ncis-new-orleans-10.jpg
    Daaaayum! <3
    (Yes I know this is a shocker, but I am currently not watching NCIS: NOLA because we don't have cable TV... Plus hubby and I are in the middle of catching up with Supernatural and we only have limited time to watch TV shows in our life. *sigh* )

Anyway, hopefully I will find the time to post the rest of the chapter tomorrow for ya'll. Thanks for being such awesome fans. <3 {{{Hugs}}}

Goodnight and Happy Simming. :)
    edited April 2018
    Hello my friends. :)
    Well...after much hard work, (not just on the story, but with the pictures) I bring the continuation of Sam's recent chapter to you. <3

The Awakening
    Continuation

It was the most intense adrenaline rush Emma had ever experienced. Racing down the halls to find Sam's room. Word had spread around like wildfire about Sam's traumatic death. Again. Emma refused to believe it...especially since he'd been admitted to a room in the hospital. That brought her a great feeling of relief. Still, something definitely went down and she had to find out about it. She'd been worried SICK ever since her best friend made the decision to confront the evil Emmaline Rhoen!

Her shoes made a light squeaking sound as they came to a halt, when she happened upon a Doctor and Catarina Vanderburg standing outside what she figured was Sam's room. She stayed back out of respect, but couldn't help overhearing.

Emma_Cat_Dr_1.jpg

"He is my concierge doctor!" she heard Catarina say. "I have a right to know what's going on with him! And how long he'll be unable to provide his services."

Emma_Cat_Dr_3.jpg

"I understand Mrs. Vanderburg," the doctor sympathized, "but the man was dead! He miraculously came back to life and is now in a coma. He's been through enough and shouldn't be disturbed!"
    Emma gaped. So it was true!
    "Besides we're still tying to figure out what he'd been injected with and the proper treatment for it."
    "Then find out!" Catarina barked, "while I go in and see him..."
    "Before I allow any visitors," the Doctor continued, holding the door handle, "we're hoping to get in touch with his family first."
    "Excuse me Doctor? But do you have any idea who I am!?"

Emma_Cat_Dr_2.jpg

"Yes, but--"

"Excuse me?" Emma shocked herself by butting in. "Are you talking about Sam Beckett?"

Emma_Cat_Dr_4.jpg

Catarina kept her glare as the doctor turned slightly. "Who wants to know?" he asked Emma.
    "My name is Emma Simself and I'm--"
    "Emma?" The doctor asked, turning completely now. "That's the name the patient asked for in the ambulance."
    Really? Emma thought, feeling flattered.
    "Are you a family member?"
    "No," Emma replied. "He doesn't have any family." At least, that aren't hundreds of light years away. "I am a good friend."

Emma_Cat_Dr_5.jpg

"Well then," the doctor said, turning slightly back to Catarina. "Since the patient asked for her I'll consider her his family and permit her to be the first to see him. You on the other hand Mrs. Vanderburg, I leave it up to Miss Simself here to allow you visitation or not."
    Catarina stared inquisitively at Emma, while Emma struggled to meet her gaze.
    "Now if you'll both excuse me," the doctor concluded, "I have work to do. I'll be back to check on him in about an hour." Then down the hall he went.

To call it an awkward silence was an understatement. Catarina stepped closer to Emma, keeping her eyes fixed upon her while Emma brushed a hair behind her ear, trying not to tremble.

Emma_Cat_Dr_8.jpg

"So you're a 'good friend' of Doctor Beckett's?" Catarina quoted. "What was your name again?"
    Gulping, Emma replied, "Emma Simself, your highness."
    Catarina grinned, finding much pleasure in being called that. It also revealed that this girl had been taught how to show the proper respect to royalty. Studying Emma carefully, she placed a hand on her hip and said, "You know...I don't remember Sam ever mentioning you before."
    Emma glanced up, hoping her face hadn't gone pale. Is she suspecting something?
    "But then again," Catarina added, "we don't tell each other much of anything. Our relationship is strictly medical related."
    Emma nodded in an "of course" fashion.

"Nevertheless," Catarina went on, releasing a deep breath. "He is a dear friend and...he saved my life." It was said in a tone of the most sincerest gratitude, words Emma never expected to hear coming out of a Vanderburg. In that moment her and Catarina's eyes finally met, both realizing that they shared deep feelings for the man lying in a coma behind the door and would do anything for him.

Emma_Cat_Dr_9.jpg

"The very least I can do is return the favor," Catarina continued.
    Emma nodded again, wondering what exactly she meant.

Glancing at her watch, Catarina then informed, "I must be somewhere now, but if Sam happens to wake up before I get another chance to visit him, please," she paused, feeling weird asking something of a person from a lower class, "tell him that I will make sure Emmaline Rhoen is put behind bars for the rest of her life. She'll never harm another human being again."

Emma_Cat_Dr_6.jpg

Then her eyes glowered. "In fact, she may very well be facing the death penalty before he wakes if I have anything to do with it!"

Emma_Cat_Dr_7.jpg

Emma's eyes widened, greatly surprised by the intentions of the Queen of Hidden Springs. Not that it wasn't justly deserved! "I will for sure let him know madam," Emma expressed, then corrected, "your highness," and did somewhat of a bow.
    "Please," Catarina insisted, with a dismissive wave of her hand, "madam is fine." Then she smiled. "A friend of Samuel Beckett's is a friend of mine."

Emma couldn't help but smile in return. It was an honor to hear her say that and it was also an honor for Sam to have a Vanderburg watching his back.

"That was the quickest I ever jumped out of bed in my life! Even faster than when I woke up in the battlefield in Nam," Al said to Sam, while the doctor and ladies conversed outside the room. "I scared the h*** out of Beth," he chuckled, "but I had to get here as soon as possible...to see for myself."

Sam lay flat on his back, head leaning to the side, eyes closed deep in a coma while hooked up to an IV, BP monitor, and oxygen. The room was as silent as a deserted meadow.

Al_Emma_visit_3.jpg

Tears of joy and sorrow streamed down his cheeks as Al went on. "As I watched you dying like that," he choked, "and then suddenly appearing back in the Imaging Chamber against my doing...I fell down to my knees screaming. Mostly at God. Cursing Him for allowing that to happen to you! Allowing you to die!" Lowering his head he then said, "I honestly didn't want to have anything to do with Him anymore." He chewed on his bottom lip while lifting up his head. Looking upon his dear friend again, taking notice of his chest gradually rising and falling, he went on. "I know I'm not much older than you kid, but...I want you to know that...you're like the son I never had." He stopped to wipe away more oncoming tears. "And children are supposed to outlive their parents not pass before them, you know? I literally felt like I lost a child." With hands on his hips and trying to keep it together, Al had to lighten the mood by saying, "I mean, I love my daughters more than anything but...a man needs to have a son. A boy that he can joke around with, be inappropriate with, you know, do manly things with! Give each other a break from all the estrogen in their lives." He laughed. "I've always had that with you." Then the grin disappeared, getting a little more serious. "And I know you never cared for my constant gawking at women in the past, which I could never understand why, but...you were just trying to focus on the mission and," he paused, "I truly always admired the higher moral ground that you are on." Scraping at the floor with the tip of his shoe he added, "I don't know where my life would be without you kid...I owe everything that I have to you." He sniffed. "I do regret cursing God so harshly now that He has brought you back. Honestly, I can't stop offering up thanks and forgiveness to Him and you know that's rare for me." He chuckled.

For a long while he stared at Sam, wishing his eyes would just open. He wondered if it really was true that people could hear what others say to them while in a coma. He sighed. "I guess this world still needs you Sam," he said in conclusion. "We all need you. You're doing a great work here kid." Tears streamed down his cheeks again.

Al_Emma_visit_2.jpg

"I know I never say this, but da*mm*it I'm going to just in case God goes all 'mysterious ways' on us and decides to take you again while in a coma." He cleared his throat, hands thrust into his pockets, and looked down upon Sam with the eyes of a loving father. "I love--" he started, but suddenly the door opened and he turned instantly.

Emma stepped through the doorway and upon recognizing who it was, relief washed over Al's face. "Oh thank goodness you're here," he said to her. He was so thankful that someone familiar was now physically there to watch over and care for Sam, besides doctors and nurses, when he couldn't.

Emma stood motionless for a few seconds while looking upon Sam and then exclaimed in a hushed tone, "Sam!" and ran over to his bedside, throwing her face upon his chest. "Oh thank the Lord you're alive!" she said with intense emotion.

Al_Emma_visit_5.jpg

Al couldn't help smiling over the reunion. "You truly are God's servant aren't you?" Emma asked in awe. Al nodded, he was certainly beginning to believe it more and more over the years. "I'm so thankful He spared your life and you're still with us," she wept. It was clear to Al that Emma still had deep feelings for Sam, but what he couldn't understand was why Sam could never see it. Perhaps, he thought, drawing in a puff of smoke from his cigar, if she happens to be the first one he sees when he wakes up, then maybe he'll finally realize what the rest of us see.
    "I won't leave your side," Emma whispered to Sam in a promise, while lifting her head. "I'll take care of you!"

Al grinned brightly upon witnessing such a beautiful scene of love and friendship. Emma was exactly the person Sam needed. Not just right now, but in life in general. He couldn't help exclaiming in his head, Seriously? Why are these two not together? Oh yeah, he remembered, she's still with that Bruce guy. He rolled his eyes, promptly blowing out another puff of smoke. Gosh that kid needs to see what's right in front of him! Win her over! I mean once he wakes up I gotta knock some sense into that Swiss-cheesed brain of his! He poked his cigar at the air with determination. Sighing though he said aloud, "If he wakes up." Then he glanced back at Sam, watching Emma stroke the white streak of hair away from his eyes. "Only time will tell."

Al_Emma_visit_1.jpg

There were never any accurate predictions as to when someone would wake up from a coma. Al could only pray that it would be soon. Very soon.

To be continued...
    :)
    *For some reason I couldn't stop hitting repeat while listening to this song and writing the scene with Al and Sam. Don't ask me why...maybe because it was such a silent, deep moment. The music is so beautiful that it just...fit right in. <3
    If you hate song remakes, don't listen to it. :p (Cover your ears @Charlottesmom :joy: ) But seriously, this is one of those rare times, to me, that a cover is better than the original. But again...that's just my opinion. **shrug**
    Hope you all enjoyed the update. :blush: *
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @emorrill , Geeze Catarina is kind of a ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ!! She is thinking only of herself when Sam is in a freaking COMA!!
    **Um yeah, totally awkward!
    **Your highness...come on Emma!! Don't stoop... :s unless there is a crown on that head she is NOT royalty.
    **Okay maybe she's not such a ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ..offering to help put Emmaline behind bars.
    **Sam needs socks, he's going to have cold feet!
    **Al's talking to coma Sam...wonderful! They do say people in a coma can hear those talking to them.
    **Al is on team Emma too!!
    **snicker "that Bruce guy"

Ears covered!! ;) Can't help it, I'm a purist when it comes to music. Don't get me started on movie remakes!!! Arrrgghh!

Once again a wonderful update, very well written!! Can't wait to see what happens when Sam wakes up! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top