Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims 4 Builds!!

JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
I've recently began to build in The Sims 4, and I'm not very good at it! I've built two starter homes so far. (Both on the gallery, Origin ID: XDJSIMMERX).

fo11y1.png

This is the first house I've built. This is base game starter home, perfect for anybody to play in. It's just barely a starter home, costing $17, 958.

s5imb9.png

This is the other starter home I built. It's mostly base game, (except for some columns on the outside from Get Together). It also includes a bedroom and equipment for taking care of toddlers! It costs slightly less than the other home, costing $17, 031.

I hope you guys enjoy these houses! :)
Origin ID: ducklansimming
"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
Post edited by JDSimz on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Hello :)
    Your two starter homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the homes! The roofing on them looks great! The dormers are a nice touch in the first starter home and the open shutter windows look pretty. The blue exterior wall colour looks nice.
    Sims will enjoy starting their sim lives in your very nice homes! :)
  • JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :)
    Your two starter homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the homes! The roofing on them looks great! The dormers are a nice touch in the first starter home and the open shutter windows look pretty. The blue exterior wall colour looks nice.
    Sims will enjoy starting their sim lives in your very nice homes! :)

Thanks so much!! I learned most of the tricks I used on these houses in lilsimsie's "Builder's Bible" on her YouTube channel! :)
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • FudgsicleFudgsicle Posts: 47 Member
    @XDJSIMMERX I think you've done a great job with these starter homes, my favourite being the first blue one! :smile: I think your Sims will be very happy with them! :relaxed:
    Watch me try complete all of the Sims Challenges from start to finish :blush:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCUJb4PoX07uH_iNM1GyJ2mw
    @Fudgsicle Thanks so much! I really appreciate the support! :)
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • ashleyl2203ashleyl2203 Posts: 322 Member
    Not very good at building?!? That looks so nice! Give yourself some credit! I love the architecture! I'm not good with anything involving roofs! only thing I would suggest is maybe some more shrubs and greenery, but that's personal preference! Great job!
    @ashleyl2203 Thank you so much! I would just like to note the reason I don't have much greenery is I want to make sure it will be a starter home. :)
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • KingUnknown10KingUnknown10 Posts: 73 Member
    They're both not too bad. Next it'd be cool if you built a house ignoring cost, it'd be cool to see what you come up with.
  • ThomasLeThomasThomasLeThomas Posts: 78 Member
    These houses are such a great example of making a difficult thing seem easy... I'm so jealous of that skill :smiley:
    I got a new blog! Click here!
    @KingUnknown10 and @ThomasLeThomas thank you so much!! I will try to build a bigger house, I just want to practice my building skills on some smaller houses first =)
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762