Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 "Started From The Bottom" Challenge

Sims 3 "Started From The Bottom" Challenge
SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED!!!

This challenge is basically breaking a ton of restrictions, so have fun!

To start off, make one young adult of either gender. You must be as fat as possible, no muscle, and have whatever you think is the ugliest outfit. Have at least two “negative” traits. For a bigger challenge, have all “negative” traits. In gameplay, you can only order pizza, and you can’t buy from the catalogs (buy and build). You can’t have a job, and must buy your house unfurnished and furnish it with whatever leftover money you have. The beginning is the only time you can buy things until you lift the restriction, so spend wisely. NO CHEATS! I am usually pretty lenient, but this challenge is completely ruined if you use cheats.

RESTRICTIONS

Taken: You cannot date another sim until lifted. Lift by reaching lvl 3 charisma and having 5 friends.
Engaged: You cannot become engaged until lifted. Lift by reaching lvl 7 charisma, having 10 friends, 3 good friends, 1 best friend, and 3 exs. Must lift “Taken”.
Married: You cannot get married until lifted. Lift by reaching lvl 10 charisma, having 15 friends, 5 good friends, and 3 best friends. Must lift “Engaged”.
Babies: You cannot “Try For Baby” until lifted. Lift by being best friends with your spouse, their siblings/ ex-roomates, and with their closest friend. Must lift “Married”.
Employed: You cannot get a job until lifted. Lift by reaching lvl 7 in any skill in the list “Self Employment” (below) and earn $1,000.
Catalog: You cannot buy from either buy mode, build mode, or any stores until lifted. Lift by lifting "Employed" and earning $3,000
New Home: You cannot move out of your home until lifted. Lift by lifting “Employed”, reaching lvl 5 in your job, and having $20,000 in your family funds.
Better Diet: Only order pizza for food until lifted. Lift by lifting "Employed" and reaching lvl 3 in your job.
Better Body: You cannot work out until lifted (Not even soccer goals). Lift by lifting "Better Diet" and reaching lvl 5 cooking.
Makeover: You cannot edit your wardrobe (hair, clothes, and makeup) until lifted. Lift by lifting "Fit Body" and reaching lvl 5 athletic.

SELF EMPLOYMENT

Painting
Guitar
Fishing
Gardening
Mixology
Martial Arts
Alchemy
Bot Building
Laser Rhythm-con
Inventing
Sculpting
Street Art
(I’m sorry if I missed any. Please put any skills that I missed that can be used to make money w/o having a job in the comments.)

The goal is to break all of the restrictions, so good luck and have fun!

Comments