Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pen Pal Project - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    By the way, Mantiras letter to Beau is done, Im just wanting for @SoulGal7 to be ready :smiley:
  • Options
    ny275ny275 Posts: 261 Member
    Hi! I would love to join this project! The profile is here (just take out the spaces) nysimstories. wordpress. com/pen-pal-project/
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    ny275 wrote: »
    Hi! I would love to join this project! The profile is here (just take out the spaces) nysimstories. wordpress. com/pen-pal-project/

i sent it to cathtea . she runs the thread but i ve been helping.
  • Options
    ny275ny275 Posts: 261 Member
  • Options
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Let it be known that I have a hard time writing proper character profiles.

Also I'll probably just post any letters on my short story blog, since I'm too lazy to make a new one from scratch.

But here: hopefully a penpal or two is willing to say something to her.

AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    rednenemon wrote: »

Also I'll probably just post any letters on my short story blog, since I'm too lazy to make a new one from scratch.

How could I miss the chance to have a Sim be pen pal to one of my favorite characters ever (and certainly the most hopeful character ever seen!)? I think that Meadow's brother Norman will love to be her pen pal.

@AudreyFld Norman would also like to be a pen pal of Newt.

I'll get Norman's profile up before the weekend's over!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited February 2017

i keep having to change mine first ayden was a elder then he was 5 now hes 16.
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

How could I miss the chance to have a Sim be pen pal to one of my favorite characters ever (and certainly the most hopeful character ever seen!)? I think that Meadow's brother Norman will love to be her pen pal.

@AudreyFld Norman would also like to be a pen pal of Newt.

I'll get Norman's profile up before the weekend's over!

i didn't know meadow had a brother.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @CathyTea - Ohhh Newt is getting a pen pal! I never thought he would! He is a bad dude!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    insanesims.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/moss-1-a-letter-to-anya/ is up with Kiana's first letter!
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
    @rednenemon and @ny275 I've got your profiles posted! Please check and make sure I did everything OK!

Also, I think I'm up-to-date on the master list of letters. Please check and if yours is missing, let me know!

Also, who still needs pen pals?

If you would like more pen pals, or need some, please post something here so that your Sims can connect!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    OK! If you've wanted to meet Meadow's big brother and Jasper's nephew, here's Norman McCumber's Profile ! :)

Also, @AudreyFld , Norman saw Newt's profile and decided they had a lot in common (little does he know!), so he wrote to him! Norman - Newt 1

@rednenemon Norman saw Mel's profile and sort of fell in love and would like to be her pen pal. Would it be OK if he wrote to her?

• Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    @CathyTea

That would be fine. :)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    @CathyTea

That would be fine. :)

Yay! I'm sure he'll be so shy that it will be a few days before he builds the courage to write! :)

@Charliimai Here is Giuliana's Reply to Dusk!

• Options
    ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey! :) I've finally decided which sims would enjoy taking part, so I've made them a profile!

amb-16-ss51.jpg?w=700

Lori and Callie are the ghosts from my Ambrosia Challenge! Lori is a tiny technophobic pirate that has been dead for centuries, and Callie is the astronaut that impulsively adopted her and then died in work related incident (the rocket went boom, it wasn't good). They 'live' with Cat and her son in the house that Callie built.

If there's someone who would like to write to them, please let me know! <3
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    edited February 2017
    Oh my!! Look at all I've missed since being away the last few days! I see @Thymeless and @AudreyFld are participating now, too! Yay for my fellow Nookies! :grin:

Sooo, firstly, I'll apologize for being so scarce over the last few days. There was some stuff I had to take care of this week, plus I needed to show my non-Sims related YouTube Channel some love and film some videos to have stuff to upload this week. That channel has mainly Adult Coloring Book related stuff as well as journaling and fountain pen stuff. I do my Hobonichi Flipthroughs there as well as some planner stuff here and there and of course haul videos. Anyway, there was quite a bit I needed to take time to shoot and edit and have to do that on the Mac OS portion of my computer. Then, for Sims stuff, I restart into Windows (I have both systems on my Mac) to do all that. Plus, I was a little under the weather yesterday (stomach issues), so that never helps.

Anyway, it's great to see so much activity and new pen pals and folks joining in I've got a LOT of catching up to do and will be working on that today. :)

So, here is where I stand right now.

Liam - Owes a letter to Emily
    Liam - Has written to Jasper

Lenora - Owes a letter to Meadow
    Lenora - Owes a letter to Emily

Mathilda - Has written to Giuliana

Tara - Need to get profile up for her.

Also, how would you all like it if I brought in Alina from "Another World" and/or Robin? Same for Aurora and/or Silvan from "Forever in Time"? Also, Liam, Lenora, and Mathilda do have slots open for anyone interested.

@RipuAncestor - Emily seemed determined to find some PlantSims, so if she's looking to have one as a pen pal, I've got a couple adorable little PlantSim girls and one YA PlantSim guy I can bring in if you like.
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited February 2017
    @RipuAncestor - Emily seemed determined to find some PlantSims, so if she's looking to have one as a pen pal, I've got a couple adorable little PlantSim girls and one YA PlantSim guy I can bring in if you like.
    @sweetnightingale If you want to, sure! :) PlantSims make everything better! But don't pile up too much pen pal -work on my account.

doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    @RipuAncestor - Not a problem. :) I've been missing my PlantSims and thought this would be a great way to dust them off and to make Emily's day. They do make everything better. :) Do you want a little girl or my YA guy?
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited February 2017
    @RipuAncestor - Not a problem. :) I've been missing my PlantSims and thought this would be a great way to dust them off and to make Emily's day. They do make everything better. :) Do you want a little girl or my YA guy?
    @sweetnightingale Either one sounds fine to me.
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    @sweetnightingale Either one sounds fine to me.

Okie doke! Let me see what I can put together and will get something up sometime today. :)
  • Options
    ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    @ny275 Sienna sounds really interesting! I was wondering if she'd like to become penpals with Lori - a vampire and a ghost could be a fun mix. They're both on different sides of death, and neither of them will age (at least until the ambrosia challenge she's part of is completed, which won't be for aaaaages =p).
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • Options

wait plants have dirt so wouldn't they still be dirty? sorry i'm a little bored.