Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Oh, another one.

When you have a whole Word document listing all the families and households in town, including all the inactives. As well as all their various relationships.
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    When you sing OOGIE OOGIE WOO AGA OOGIE WOO WOOO in the shower, there's something wrong with you.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    I am also one who bought a gaming computer specifically designed to play The Sims 3! Because my laptop couldn't play it!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • TragicClownTragicClown Posts: 58 Member
    when you start making a sim of all your friends Favorite characters and characters from other sims games xD
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    When your game decides to gang up on you, and instead of rage-quitting forever, you spend hours on the net, patiently searching for a solution.
    I actually learned a lot of new things about computers after I started playing the Sims 3. So... thanks, I guess? :D
    Lol, so true :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    When you get up to do something or walk into a room and completely forget what you were going to do and then you stand there waving your arms around and yelling at your "creator" to stop X-ing out your queue. Yea, I did that today.

And I am constantly looking at houses and wondering what they look like inside, because they are absolutely perfect on the outside for that one lot in that one world you've been wondering what to do with.
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    When your game decides to gang up on you, and instead of rage-quitting forever, you spend hours on the net, patiently searching for a solution.
    I actually learned a lot of new things about computers after I started playing the Sims 3. So... thanks, I guess? :D

This was SO me! :D
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    You jump up and down watching Michael Moore's 'Where to invade next', shouting: "That's from Sims 3! That tune, that's from Sims 3!"
    (yesterday evening, husband looking up as if he just realized he had married a toddler)

THAT HAPPENS TOO MUCH TO ME!! Lmao!

When you start believing your in a sims game... :o
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    Oh, another one.

When you have a whole Word document listing all the families and households in town, including all the inactives. As well as all their various relationships.

I would like that list(s) - possible for all towns (especially EA's). :blush:
    When you are searching to make perfect store install (hoping to choose best individual Sims3Packs and trace all bugs) - I've beginned at august and I've still not finished. :sweat:
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    Another passenger on the bus catches you staring at them because you're thinking about what you'd need to do in CAS to recreate their face in your game.
    Oh, another one.

When you are searching to make perfect store install (hoping to choose best individual Sims3Packs and trace all bugs) - I've beginned at august and I've still not finished. :sweat:

Well, I use the NRAAS Story Progression mod and others, so my list would be different than yours, lol. Besides the ones that came with the town, others immigrated in later. And some of the relationships have changed from what they were at default.

But I think the Sims wiki page for each world lists all the families that come with each world.
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Every person you see, you think "I wanna make a Sim out of them."
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited February 2017
    Oh, another one.

Well, I use the NRAAS Story Progression mod and others, so my list would be different than yours, lol. Besides the ones that came with the town, others immigrated in later. And some of the relationships have changed from what they were at default.

But I think the Sims wiki page for each world lists all the families that come with each world.
    Thank you so much - I've forgotten about those Wiki pages - still fighting with *.ebc files (going nearest to max. adviced size as possible) and hungry for my TS3 game. (Before I'll to search set NRAAS Suite - I've read, that this has now many changes since 2014)
    wendyyi1 wrote: »
    Another passenger on the bus catches you staring at them because you're thinking about what you'd need to do in CAS to recreate their face in your game.
    Many people what I'm meeting in RL I would redo and someting I'm missing in RL too option "Ctrl+Z" (Undo), but this is more PC issue. :o
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Chelseadude182Chelseadude182 Posts: 943 Member
    I was in a taxi and told them to go to Sunset Valley road...
    He worked in the taxi company for years and never heard of it before. So I gave him the directions where to go and when arrived at our destination, he corrected me what the road was called. :blush::joy:
  • TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    When you're decorating your spare room and you just wanna' click on the walls and floor... What could have taken seconds took me days :lol:
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Parka12Parka12 Posts: 239 Member
    Oh, another one.

OMG OTHER PEOPLE DO THIS??? I'm a family player so I have a document with all the families with kids and I write down the kids names and their ages. It helps me know when to have a family have another baby and which kids are around my sims' kids ages. I don't write down the names of families who don't have kids, though.
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    When 50 more hours of play will see you hit the 2000 mark :o
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you realize you have over 4000 pictures for your legacy alone.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
    When you leave your game and look outside and are surprised that the sun is shining, because it's been raining all day in your game haha.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    When you confuse real life birthdays with sim ones :D
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    When you jump into yet another discussion to explain Sims 3 is more than just rabbitholes :p
    5JZ57S6.png
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you confuse sim time with real time.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    When you're taking your make up off in the mirror, and find yourself imagining your face with a custom default skin on.... ("that skin would make my nose more pronounced, like it did to my sim...) :blush::lol:
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    When you stare at all the houses that go past while riding in the car and wonder if you can recreate it in the game.

Yup! I do that too! lol :D

Haha, me as well!

Or when you wake up in the morning and realize in one of your dreams, you were playing Sims.

Or even worse, when sims from your game and real people from life are mixing up in your dreams..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top