Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    cwaddell wrote: »
    When you are watching a TV show or movie and you spend more time analyzing the shape of the actors' faces or the length of their noses than actually paying attention to the story so that you can get a better understanding of recreating realistic faces for your sims.

@cwaddell , Glad I'm not the only one who does something like this, I just go around saying "wow, you have a great nose, lips, cheekbones....etc...."
  • Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    @Supersoph13 , :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Thank you! :smile:
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    This image popped up on my Win 10 sign in screen and I immediately thought, "I want to play Sims 3 there! I wonder if there's a CC world of this place?" ... Not, "I would like to visit this place on vacation some day." :p

Also, I saw this picture and immediately thought, "Monte Vista!"
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @JoAnne65 wrote:
    @Simsophonique That's great!
    Thank you for your kindness @JoAnne65.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    ... when you walk in the halls of Kempinsky Palace on the way to your suite and nudges your daughter, pointing at a Moroccan table and whispering "it's the same as in the sims!"
    NymlADp.jpg
    I hate to admit this because it makes me sound even crazier than normal but once when we were at the mall we were in a clothes store and I said out loud "Connor would look great in this" Matthew my 14 year looked at me like I was a nut. :o
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    when you play so long you can see the sun coming up
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • XorzhaanXorzhaan Posts: 92 Member
    I do not think I saw anyone say this but I am half asleep atm lol.

When the sounds from the game haunt you. Like when no one is playing the Sims. You are just sitting there reading or watching tv and you hear the unpause tick tick tick come from another room. Or you where you hear someone on tv say something in simlish. You pause and rewind to check.
  • Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    edited January 2017
    Xorzhaan wrote: »
    I do not think I saw anyone say this but I am half asleep atm lol.

When the sounds from the game haunt you. Like when no one is playing the Sims. You are just sitting there reading or watching tv and you hear the unpause tick tick tick come from another room. Or you where you hear someone on tv say something in simlish. You pause and rewind to check.

Haha, once when my game was loading i thought i could hear the music, i went to turn it up and.......my speaker's weren't actually turned on :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by Supersoph13 on
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited January 2017
    I thought of another one! You know you're an Sims addict when you're looking at various websites on your PC and you keep wanting to zoom in or scroll to the left or right to get a closer look. :grin:
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I thought of another one! You know you're an Sims addict when you're looking at various websites on your PC and you keep wanting to zoom in or scroll to the left or right to get a closer look. :grin:
    Yeeeeeh, hahahaha :D Or the infamous P pressing when I watch a YouTube video.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member

I totally do that.
    Also, if I watch youtube videos of the Sims (as you do :* ), I sometimes try to control the players mouse with my own.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    When you can't help but right click and maintain every time you want to scroll down on a web page.
  • 3PupDLS3PupDLS Posts: 882 Member
    When you are getting ready and you look in the mirror and think to yourself "my hair kind of looks like (insert name of sim)."
    When you think "Did I water the plants today?" Then you remember you have no plants. Your thinking of your sims 3 garden.
  • NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member
    When someone asks 'What did you do today?' and you describe your sims life
    ' You know, just cooking pancakes and I killed my entire family due to a fire, but it's ok because we all ate thing magical cake and we're human again'
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    When you say: "My kids" and your kids say: "Do you mean us or your Sims kids..."

I actually already was confused more than once when you said 'my family' and I thought you were out of the blue talking about your real life family and it was about your sims family.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    When you say: "My kids" and your kids say: "Do you mean us or your Sims kids..."

I actually already was confused more than once when you said 'my family' and I thought you were out of the blue talking about your real life family and it was about your sims family.
    Don't tell me it's any different for you :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    GITTE2001 wrote: »

Don't tell me it's any different for you :D

How do you mean?
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I was catching up on The Apprentice (UK) the other week and started yelling madly because they were playing a tune from one of the sims games. I was so excited about that lol.
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    ... when "seasons" nearly fries your laptop and you decide to buy a desktop, just to play Sims on it.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    ... when "seasons" nearly fries your laptop and you decide to buy a desktop, just to play Sims on it.
    Lol, yeah - my current pc was designed and bought just for my sims 3 game :)

You know you're a sims 3 addict when you start creating cross-stitch patterns of the logo to make into a mug coaster :p
    When you spend hours, days, weeks, just to find some little CC item that you MUST HAVE for your sims house. I am very guilty of this. I have hunted like mad to find things like a little spice cabinet like my grandmother had, a remote to sit on the coffee table, and a vacuum cleaner to put in the hall closet, to name a few (VERY few) must have items I have hunted for.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top