Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited August 2017
    Playing game
    >Editing post in HTML on blog
    >Use HTML to BBCode Converter
    > Post on Forum. Rinse Repeat.

You are also a TS3 Addict when you're trying to fit other games onto your story-line. Trying to figure out how Digital Combat Simulator will fit into the TS3 storyline of my stories considering that my JAG Sims are mostly military. F-14s in Sims 3. :D Then of course travel from place to place will be simulated by FSX. Yeah call me overly addicted to Simulations. In fact, I wish that someone would mesh out an actual F-14D Tomcat that I could use as an object in Sims 3.

F-14Tomcat.jpg

Would love to see a VF-41 Black Aces Tomcat in Sims 3 as an object. Tomcat pictured here is from the USN VF-31 Tomcatters and is the squadron CO's bird. Then I could bring Tosh's Tomcat to life in TS3. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Playing game
    >Editing post in HTML on blog
    >Use HTML to BBCode Converter
    > Post on Forum. Rinse Repeat.

You are also a TS3 Addict when you're trying to fit other games onto your story-line. Trying to figure out how Digital Combat Simulator will fit into the TS3 storyline of my stories considering that my JAG Sims are mostly military. F-14s in Sims 3. :D Then of course travel from place to place will be simulated by FSX. Yeah call me overly addicted to Simulations.

Don't you mean Sim-ulations?
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I wanted my sim to have twins so I had her listen to kids music. And that music is now stuck in my head. :D
    giphy.gif

• Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you realize, that you have posted a picture of a sim here, giving him a wrong name, and feel really bad about it. Then you go and edit your post.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    You know you're addicted to the sims when, upon being rudely awakened, you try to press the pause button on life before remembering there is none.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    TayMeowCxxTayMeowCxx Posts: 38 Member
    [quote="KATENESS;c-15978960"]I wanted my sim to have twins so I had her listen to kids music. And that music is now stuck in my head. :D [/quote]

That was me last night lol walking around my house singing kids sims music and dancing like a sim :D
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    When you walk on the street you go somewhere you want or you have to go to ... you've got an open world feeling ! (sims 3 true fans knows what I mean)

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    When you said you would never use CC or mods, and you now have 30 or more mods, and a bunch of CC...
  • Options
    When you said you would never use CC or mods, and you now have 30 or more mods, and a bunch of CC...

I resemble that remark. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options

I may have some CC, but I do not use 30+ mods. I have... Let's see here,
    Story Progression
    Read Once
    Read Once Tablet
    Unnamed for good reasons
    Also unnamed for good reasons
    Opportunities Fix (cause Into the Future breaks opportunities for your base world)

Uhm, that's it.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    Me: nearly all the NRAAS mods ~sigh~ it makes my game run so much smoother.
    various hairs and other unmentionable mods and CC. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    I also have most of the NRAAS mods, plus a bunch from MTS. :lol:
    My CC is mostly just some added maternity clothes.
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »

Glaargh. That is not an airplane. Its a monstrocity. -But that car looks good. Noted and downloaded.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    Mazakeen wrote: »
    ZeeGee wrote: »

Glaargh. That is not an airplane. Its a monstrocity. -But that car looks good. Noted and downloaded.

Yeah, I'm not going to get into the whole "F-35 is a flying Edsel" argument here. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Once I let my mom play TS3. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, she was panicking and the screen had a pop-up that said, "What would you like to name your cat?"
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Once I let my mom play TS3. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, she was panicking and the screen had a pop-up that said, "What would you like to name your cat?"

... That was what made her panic?!
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited August 2017
    Faerie197 wrote: »

I think we're missing a piece of information here. If @Simtown15's mom was really trying to have these sims bake a cake in the bakery oven or make a baby, I could see where the cat name question could be a bit surprising. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    igazor wrote: »

I think we're missing a piece of information here. If @Simtown15's mom was really trying to have these sims bake a cake in the bakery oven or make a baby, I could see where the cat name question could be a bit surprising. ;)

She was, in fact, trying to call another sim.
  • Options
    Was she trying to call the sim "here kitty kitty"? :smiley:
  • Options
    Was she trying to call the sim "here kitty kitty"? :smiley:

No, Maru Mango from Sunlit Tides. She wanted to hook up her sim with him.
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    You know you're a Sims 3 addict when you miss your game. You want to play but you can't and you miss it. :'(:'(:'(
    giphy.gif

• Options
    You know You are a Sims 3-addict, when You're longing for 'Sims 3 VR', as in Virtual Reality. -That'd be my dream come true.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    When you create a sim from a character in a book and the sim acts so much like the book character it creeps you out a little.

'Hey, Winn, is that really you?!'
  • Options
    Sims3-addict, when You really get scared of the devs, and their knowledge of the butterfly-effect.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top