Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    When you learn the sims 3 theme on piano and seriously consider it playing at your wedding :p (I didn't in the end)
  • KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    you start saying "scurafa" when you get excited
    when you are addicted to the sims and have all the expansion packs instead of listening to people when they talk to you stare at them wondering if you can add them to your sims game
    (thats what i do any way lol..............Maybe this is why i have no friends T_T
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    When you're counting down the minutes until you can play using your brand new graphics card.

The countdown is at 1:37 btw
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
    When your a boy and your Mom walk in as you are playing it then gets a shocked look on her face and runs upstairs to tell your dad.
    then your dad comes downstairs and talks to you about it like you have a serious problem while thinking of it as a dress up game.
    > @KishiNova12 said:
    > When your a boy and your Mom walk in as you are playing it then gets a shocked look on her face and runs upstairs to tell your dad.
    > then your dad comes downstairs and talks to you about it like you have a serious problem while thinking of it as a dress up game.

DO I HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE I LIKE PLAYING THIS GAME T_T
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    DO I HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE I LIKE PLAYING THIS GAME T_T
    No, and you wouldn't have a problem if you liked playing dress-up either.

But if you are young enough for it to matter what your parents think, you might want to have a chat with them about what a Life Simulator is. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Isn't that where you simulate people with a better life then you have? :wink:

When the following Mastercard parody occurs to you as you wake up:

New power supply: $40
    Lunch at Red Robin for technician to pay for their time: $36
    DVI to HDMI cable: $40
    Discovering the HDMI and DVI ports on your brand new graphics card don't work when you go to play Sims 3: Aaargh!

Some things money can buy. For everything else there's TalkLikeAPiratecard
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    you start saying "scurafa" when you get excited

That and also "Bretnee bar??? Oh Wee bee!!!!" Or was it "shoobee!!!"? Lol, I love the noises they make when they get excited. :D
    when you ask for a old expansion pack on every website you can find and on every sims video trailer
    > @Faerie197 said:
    > Isn't that where you simulate people with a better life then you have? :wink:
    >
    > When the following Mastercard parody occurs to you as you wake up:
    >
    > New power supply: $40
    > Lunch at Red Robin for technician to pay for their time: $36
    > DVI to HDMI cable: $40
    > Discovering the HDMI and DVI ports on your brand new graphics card don't work when you go to play Sims 3: Aaargh!
    >
    > Some things money can buy. For everything else there's TalkLikeAPiratecard

true my sim is a streamer with over 100,000 fans and over 50,000 followers she makes about 2,000 each stream session with the never weary trait.
    Im so jealous really really jealous so jealous that i killed her in the pool.
    then i felt ashamed and restarted the game so i could resurrect her
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    When you learn the sims 3 theme on piano and seriously consider it playing at your wedding :p (I didn't in the end)

If you did, I hope you would've invited me! :lol:
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you use a staircase at your workplace and think "wow, the routing is really bad in here".
    (Seriously, when you are on top of one of the stairs you can get a door in your face).
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    When you use a staircase at your workplace and think "wow, the routing is really bad in here".
    (Seriously, when you are on top of one of the stairs you can get a door in your face).
    I wouldn't have thought of routing, the first thing that would have come to mind is that the designers weren't paying any attention to which way the little green arrows on that door were pointing when they placed it. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    OMG. I just hit "pause" on the FORUM because my dog needed to go out. That is a TS3 addict.
  • DellaDella Posts: 80 Member
    You sing along with the songs in your sim radio and have them stuck in your head when you're not playing, because Simlish music is your jam!
  • SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    I know I am a sims 3 addict when at 3pm in the afternoon I am so tired I can barely see or function. Then at 3:15 I sit down at the computer and begin working on the lot I am trying to build. 2 days no sleep, I promise myself I will be in bed by 8pm - it is now 5:20am and I am trying hard to force myself to bed. I wrote the 12 Steps of SimsAholics once, gotta look for it and begin working them!
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    When you imagine yourself getting moodlets for regular tasks in your life.
    Or when you think of personality quirks as sim traits.
    I'm constantly referring to myself having the lazy trait.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you begin to think of your emotional state as a moodlet.
    (It seems, that is a common one, but I experienced it today for the first time). :)
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • tretheratrethera Posts: 19 Member
    I alway save my game at 3 am after overwatch runs. This morning I woke up at 3 and my first thought was that I have to save. :) :)
  • CarmenlpbCarmenlpb Posts: 2 New Member
    When you start thinking you can speed up time in real life
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    when your legacy file gets corrupted and you say you quit but three days later you create a new save and place the copied versions of your characters into the new save world.
  • AmberSimmyAmberSimmy Posts: 38 Member
    When you're youtube history is full of non stop sims videos.
  • wen15wen15 Posts: 149 Member
    When you describe yourself or other people using Sims traits
    When you stomp your foot and throw your hand in the air when something blocks your way (yep I did that once. My bro looked at me like I was crazy)
    When you've tried to make a goopy carbonara.
    Manila_and_Jason_Wedding_sig.jpg
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    When you buy Buffalo wings because your Sims are eating them at the club.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top