Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wow, the forum!

2...Next

Comments

• joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I am really enjoying reading all of the happy posts. Love it when people are excited because they have received something they really wanted! It's like Christmas morning here today! <3
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    joleaco wrote: »
    I am really enjoying reading all of the happy posts. Love it when people are excited because they have received something they really wanted! It's like Christmas morning here today! <3

Well they do say Christmas comes earlier each year and 11 months is the earliest yet!

Merry Christmas, again! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member

Well they do say Christmas comes earlier each year and 11 months is the earliest yet!

I do like how they dropped them in so unexpectedly. All those times when Mothers Day or Christmas etc would have been an obvious time for them, then bam, mid January while everyone is thinking and dreaming about Vampires.... TODDLERS!!!

I have 11 more minutes of download to go, eeeeeep!!
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    What a great way to start the new year! I am over the moon and basking in the joy that everyone is feeling right now, Our Sim families are now complete. I am in the process of installing the update so I won't have a chance to play for a couple more hours. Must feed the family and do the dishes, then the night is mine! lol And if I can manage it, my weekend belongs to my Sims. Happy Simming, everyone. Woot!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Yes. Even tho I am not a huge fan of toddlers, I am just as excited as all my other fellow simmers who have been wanting toddlers since day 1. I knew this day would come and I'm so thrilled that it came as a surprise!! :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

I do like how they dropped them in so unexpectedly. All those times when Mothers Day or Christmas etc would have been an obvious time for them, then bam, mid January while everyone is thinking and dreaming about Vampires.... TODDLERS!!!

I have 11 more minutes of download to go, eeeeeep!!

Well they know how to pick thier moments!

It is funny because January is usually a dull month for most people and instead EA choose this month over anything to release them. Certainly distracts everyone from the cold weather outside (if it is winter where you live)

Have a look at the TS4 GD, every single thread on this page is a toddler thread and yet I don't think there is one complaint on here. How often has that happened on here before? :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited January 2017
    "WoW,The Forum" Is mostly positive for a change ? Yup!

EA Listen to community Outcry
    Thesims4 Forums are Happy
    Disney Trailer for Cars3 is gritty (For Disney)
    Traditionalist NITENDO is changing the formula for the next Legend of Zelda

If He11 exists, it is surely Frozen over.
    jr73Y.gif

• witch_hammerswitch_hammers Posts: 50 Member
    I remember when I first joined the forum...everyone seemed SO DONE with this game, lol.
    I'm glad most seem to be happy, at least for now. :P
  • PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    I wonder if this is the first day the gurus are actually excited to come see the forum messages. <sings> "For the first time in forevvverrrr...."
    v12creator wrote: »

I think that a few pigs have flown as well ;)

Now all I can do is sit here and eat some humble pie...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    I remember when I first joined the forum...everyone seemed SO DONE with this game, lol.

It is very simple - They were not.There is aways like 10 people who either like or dislike the game and 200 who just jump on the Hype/Hate train, Outcry is contagious, for good or for bad, i dont even care about Toddlers but i am happy with the news, i guess most of time people are just Ok with their game and will simply not buy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 if they are not.

jr73Y.gif

• ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    It's so nice to see the forum explode in happiness. Must be an historic day for this place! :smiley:

Feels so good to be on them today! The best part about them releasing toddlers today is that the dismay and negative energy of the collective communities thoughts on toddlerrs are gone, because they're back. Now all the EP cheerleader teams will rejoice, trust. LOL They'll all be popping up soon, but they're not vile times, lol they're expected.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I am restarting my legacy for new crest to build. So excited
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    I agree, first time I've ever seen such positivity on this forum....I remember the releasing days of Sims 4, and man...that was a dark age here lol.

This game has through a lot during these 2 years.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Posting on this discussion because LOOK AT MY AVI <3 but also toddlers toddlers toddlers!!!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member

Not just yet. Half Life 3 hasn't been announced.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Today is January 13th. And a Friday. From the moment I looked out of my window and saw the ice on the street, I knew it's going to be a bad day. And it was. Then I got home. I opened the forum and on the top of the page: TODDLERS!
  • WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    A positive and free game-play update does a world of good. It is nice to see the happy people. I am new so positive messages will have keep me around and contributing. :)
    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
  • Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member

It is very simple - They were not.There is aways like 10 people who either like or dislike the game and 200 who just jump on the Hype/Hate train, Outcry is contagious, for good or for bad, i dont even care about Toddlers but i am happy with the news, i guess most of time people are just Ok with their game and will simply not buy plum if they are not.

I think most people would still be done had it not been for the toddler update :)
  • jerrycnhjerrycnh Posts: 58 Member
    The toddlers are cool, but I'm really happy to have Vampires back in the game. :)
    Hey new members! Wondering where the "create discussion" button is? Turns out you need 30 posts and 50 points (points come from people reacting to your posts) in order to start your own discussions. Head to the welcome categories and post away and you should get there in a day or so.