Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wow, the forum!

It's so nice to see the forum explode in happiness. Must be an historic day for this place! :smiley:

Comments

• carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    im so excited i love toddlers i have barley played the sims 4 until now because they were missing!!!!
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    It is indeed a historic day. I don't think this has ever happened before, and I've been around since TS1 BBS. The fact that this update came out of the blue and was immediately available to everyone made it extra special
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    It's so nice to see the forum explode in happiness. Must be an historic day for this place! :smiley:

Yes, it is. It's very nice to see this level of enthusiasm.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • KhalKev0KhalKev0 Posts: 42 Member
    Yes. I'm excited mostly because everyone is so excited. lt is infectious.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I still can't believe it! This day has gone by so fast for me
    21mbz47.jpg
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    It is nice. And contagious. This place *needed* this. Sure, toddlers aren't for everyone but I think this kind of move in itself says something to people. If they can pull this out from under the rug, what else will they do?

I'm just finally happy I can accept the game now it has all the life stages. Sure, still things that need fixing and tweaking, but for me, this is a big start. I hope hey keep it up.

--T
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    It is very lovely to see the level of happiness spreading through the forums. Makes me smile! :mrgreen:
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    It reminds me of how the community was in 2000-2013! :smiley:

I mean I am used to seeing toddler threads but they where always branded as 'negative' but now they have jumped towards 'positive'

One way or another though, the toddlers do seem to have ran the forums :wink:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    That was my reaction too! lol Almost every single post created today is about toddlers!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited January 2017
    That was my reaction too! lol Almost every single post created today is about toddlers!

Kind of like July-October 2014, only this time all toddlers threads are positive :)
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    It really is, I hope to see more happiness such as this in the future. Especially with the Pets and Seasons hints we have now :smile:
    edited January 2017
    To7m wrote: »
    It is nice. And contagious. This place *needed* this. Sure, toddlers aren't for everyone but I think this kind of move in itself says something to people. If they can pull this out from under the rug, what else will they do?

I'm just finally happy I can accept the game now it has all the life stages. Sure, still things that need fixing and tweaking, but for me, this is a big start. I hope hey keep it up.

--T

Good points. I must admit that toddlers are 'not for me' but from what I have seen so far, they look a lot more enjoyable than in the previous games where I have only seldom p,sued them compared to other games. I am actually enjoying seeing the forums in a positive light tonight. No one expected it and just think, 24 hours ago was really no different two how things where two and a half years ago.

'Things change' I guess ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member

--T

And it even made you famous. Or infamous. However you want to see it.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    This really was such an exciting day for the Sims. I mean, I never ever expected this, at least not for another quarter. I was feeling super cynical and then out of nowhere blamo we have toddlers! I love it. And it's nice to see such happiness here
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I agree! I get all warm and fuzzy going through all of these threads. I just love happy people :lol:
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited January 2017
    OEII1001 wrote: »

--T

And it even made you famous. Or infamous. However you want to see it.

Uuh, what?

--T

ETA: you know what? I don't even care what you mean. I don't even know you. Worship the ground beneath my feet if you wish, I'll be off playing TS4.

• StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    What surprises me is that we get all this FOR FREE! 8 traits, wow. Thank you EA!
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    It really is.

I hope it can stay like this.
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    It's nice to not see people getting upset when the "T" word is used in a Topic... Hmm. I guess people can use the world Toddler here again. :)

I remember someone once suggested that the word 'toddler' should get plumed out! :D

At least now we can say 'can you remember the days when we didn't have toddlers? How did we even cope?'

Well, coping wasn't easy I don't think but time to move forward now :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    It is indeed a historic day. I don't think this has ever happened before, and I've been around since TS1 BBS. The fact that this update came out of the blue and was immediately available to everyone made it extra special

well, TS4 did dive very very deep into a very dark annoying tunnel
    todds are the light now, a very bright light,
    they look very cute & the animations too & so many todds traits - i'm nearly blinded by the brightness :smiley:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Remember now, if something seems too good to be true... IT just MIGHT BE true, y'all! Today is the proof. Keep the faith!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Just looked up some sim news after reading my chapters for school and BAM!!! There it is Toddlers everywhere. so glad to have them back in the game and even more happy to see all this positivity about it.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • gmartindale98gmartindale98 Posts: 52 Member
    Just as I was losing hope for toddlers, they were released! The Sim gurus really weren't lying when they said it was going to be a good year. :smiley: