Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

will ea enable breastfeeding for the toddlers??

in some parts of the world toddlers still breastfeed in the sims3 my toddlers breastfeed it would be nice in the sims 4 f they can

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I don't think so
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    They don't have breasts???
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    they can breastfeed the babies in sims4 i think??
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    OMG @plopppo2

@carlymichelle I'm guessing not, given they've already graduated to sippy cups. I'm just going to stay happy that it's there for babies.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    OMG @plopppo2

@carlymichelle I'm guessing not, given they've already graduated to sippy cups. I'm just going to stay happy that it's there for babies.

I love their sippy cups lol
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    OMG @plopppo2

Oh, I misunderstood.
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    I thought about this too, because I know plenty of people who let the child self wean, and that can be into the toddler years. But sadly, no I do not think that will be added. I honestly count us lucky we got breastfeeding at all. Im so pro BF, that I dont even let my dad sims bottle feed. (With the exception of last night when I had two toddlers who were very fussy and two twin babies that all needed to be fed at once! lol)
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    momboqueen wrote: »
    I hope not toddlers have teeth and are eating solid food.

And they can be breastfed in the same time too. Weaning so early is a recent practice. In the past and in other civilizations, archeology shows that babies weren't completely weaned before 2 or 3 years old on average. There's nothing wrong with it. It just feels unusual.
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Candyd wrote: »
    momboqueen wrote: »
    I hope not toddlers have teeth and are eating solid food.

And they can be breastfed in the same time too. Weaning so early is a recent practice. In the past and in other civilizations, archeology shows that babies weren't completely weaned before 2 or 3 years old on average. There's nothing wrong with it. It just feels unusual.

Maybe so but this is 2017 not ancient times so I don't get your point. However if that's what a person wants to do by all means go right ahead,lol.
  • Options
    papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    No thats creepy, lol.
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    *puts on Friendlysimmers hat*

*clears throat*

No EA should not include this as I clearly do not went this feature in my game at all.
    Lol, the impression-- made me LOL :D
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    Toddlers are too old for that... it would disturb me
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    I view these toddlers as being between the ages of 2 and 3. While plenty of children in that age range are BF, most are not. It's a really neat idea, but I don't think it would be used by most players. Maybe someone will make a mod for it though.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • Options
    ponderosa wrote: »
    I view these toddlers as being between the ages of 2 and 3. While plenty of children in that age range are BF, most are not. It's a really neat idea, but I don't think it would be used by most players. Maybe someone will make a mod for it though.

this.
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    i didnt want to cause controversy guys it was just me thinking out allowed xxxx
  • Options
    its okay (: We all play differently, and we all live differently. I personally wouldn't be bothered by that kind of thing, and would use it. But its just something that not a lot of people are completely educated on, and thats okay too. You are allowed to think out loud, thats what the forums are for.
  • Options
    pri4321pri4321 Posts: 225 Member
    Toddlers are around 3-4 years old and have teeth, so I think that they are old enough to not breastfeed
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Those toddlers don't look to be about one year old to me. I remarked to someone yesterday that they seem larger than previous versions of toddlers, to me, they look about 3 years old. Here, children begin afternoon kindergarten at that age.
    I couldn't have imagined breastfeeding one of my kids at that age, with a mouthful of teeth :D

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding