Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forget-Me-Not - An Ambrosia Challenge Story

Comments

• Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Marialein Yeah, sorry about this. :sweat_smile: I try not to do this too much. So far I've had to do this once for each of my stories. I usually go with my chapters even though I might feel unsure with them, but sometimes I just have to step back and admit that I'm not ready to take the story to the direction it was about to start going.

I'll try to get the next chapter written soon. I have been thinking about this story a lot and I've pretty much decided what to do with it already. Plus I have an Easter break so I'll have some more free time for writing. :)
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @RipuAncestor yeah Easter break should help my ambrosia story too. There are just one or two addtional days to the weekend for me though. I still need to ask my boss if I have all days off.
  • Options
    Sorry guys! This took me way too long! But school happened... I'm soon about to graduate so there's A LOT of work to do. :weary: But here it finally is, the NEW, totally different chapter 8! All of you who were quick enough to read the old chapter 8, consider it gone and something that didn't happen. Some of the stuff or screenshots from the old chapter 8 might be used later, but for now, forget about it and instead have this new chapter:

8YnurD6.jpg
    Chapter 8: Going to Be Okay
    Carol tried. She really did...

I hope you guys enjoy! And I hope you have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Oh no not Sage I was just starting to like having him around I'll miss him but I guess not as much as Carol she looked so depressed and defeated in the last pic I hope she's okay!
    Story wise is Carol the one who will be able to see and talk to Sonny or will it be Sage?
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Oh no not Sage I was just starting to like having him around I'll miss him but I guess not as much as Carol she looked so depressed and defeated in the last pic I hope she's okay!
    Story wise is Carol the one who will be able to see and talk to Sonny or will it be Sage?
    :) I'm sure Sage will still be around. As for your question: it's going to be one of them. <-- Evil not-spoiler, mwahahahahahaaa! :)
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi guys! It's been too long. But I finally kicked myself into writing this, and I got it done pretty quickly once I just got started. To be fair all I had to do was put a couple of half-made chapters (including the old Chapter 8) together and polish it.

Anyway, here it is: the next chapter to my Ambrosia Challenge -story, Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 9: Not So Happy Returns
    aWOrtvQ.jpg
    Sonny wallows in loneliness, until...

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Hi guys! I've again been busy, but now I have much more time on my hands, and I'm determined to update my stories way more actively again! So, as proof, I present you the 10th chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 10: How to Stop Running
    079vAvh.jpg
    …and how Carol made her decision to go back to where it all began.

I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time in general.
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello! I have a new update for Forget-Me-Not! I hope you guys enjoy and have a lovely time!

Chapter 11: Akira
    YNfvSz9.jpg

Carol builds foundations for her new life. And luckily she’s not alone.
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello! I hope you're having a good day! I got the next chapter to Forget-me-not done! Here it is:

Chapter 12: Vengeful
    zrleRKA.jpg

Sonny harbours angry thoughts. A late night encounter doesn't help.

I hope you guys enjoy! Have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    edited July 2017
    Ohhhh can't wait to catch up! <3

Got a few stories to read lol
  • Options
    @KismetRose :blush: Thank you! Yeah, when I started looking for SimLit to read, the list of things to read grew really quickly too. :)
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Great chapter! :) This vacation of yours has been awesome for your readers! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @CathyTea :smiley: Haha, thanks! And I still have almost a month left!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    @CathyTea :smiley: Haha, thanks! And I still have almost a month left!

OK... I'm not jealous! :D I go back on Monday.... No, really! It will be fun! B)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @CathyTea I'm looking forward to starting work too. Though I'm also a bit scared because it'll all be new. But until then... I have a lot of more writing to do. :) I'm seriously trying to get Tango's first story arc done before work starts.
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi guys! Sorry, it's been a while, but I've been really busy and had little energy left for writing. But I'll try to be back now... at least for slightly more frequent updates. Here's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not as an attempt to get back in the writing game:

Chapter 13: Routine
    XKzoYp5.jpg

Carol is settling into a new routine. And soon she can see Sage again…

I hope you guys enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Hi guys! Remember when I said I might be able to do slightly more frequent updates? I was wrong... for now at least. But I'll try to get a chapter or two out for something every week, usually around the weekends. Like right now, when I have a new chapter for Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 14: Anger
    iySjT8T.jpg

Sage is happy with his new house. But something’s not right…

Have a great time you all!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi everyone! It's taken too long, but I have a new chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 15: Schadenfreude
    nNqcOpI.jpg

Sonny stops caring, until new kinds of negative emotions start fuelling him again.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Yay !

• Options
    Hello lovely people! I am back and I bring a new chapter for Forget-Me-Not with me!

Chapter 16: Sage's Spooky Secret
    VG9tneS.jpg

Sage makes a new friend.

I hope you enjoy! Have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Eep! I've taken way too long with this! But lately my time has been taken by work, NaNoWriMo and the Alien Adoption -collab. But here's finally a new chapter to Forget-Me-Not!:

Chapter 17: Evilness
    4CexZqJ.jpg

Sonny is not evil. Why does he have to keep reminding himself about it?

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi guys! This has taken way too long again, but I have a new chapter for Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 18: Progress and Blunders
    G7E0sF4.jpg

Carol has her own problems to deal with.

I hope you enjoy and have a good time!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello! I've got a new chapter for Forget-Me-Not here:

Chapter 19: Worry
    CjQJGwf.jpg

Mixed emotions and confusion are sometimes too much. Sage gets upset.

My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello! I finally got the next chapter to Forget-Me-Not done!

Chapter 20: Frozen
    6iS5q4N.jpg

A world loses and Sonny finds something important.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely weekend!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hello! I'm on a holiday, so I've got all week to catch up on stuff. Stuff like my Ambrosia Challenge story! Oh my gosh, we have plot, people! PLOOOOT!

Chapter 21: Secret Books
    a9a9oji.jpg

Sage wants to prove his ghostly friend that his grandmother doesn't have secrets. And of course he finds some.

My Sims stories: