Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where were you when you found out?!

JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
I was in a shop ordering a pizza and I decided to quickly check the forums.. and OH MY LORD. THEYRE HERE!! Haha it was literally the hardest thing of my life to contain my excitement while I waited for my pizza.

As soon as I got my food and got into my car I literally screamed and shook my car with excitement!

I'm still reeling! What a way to start the year off!!! :heart:

Comments

• Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I was still sleeping into the afternoon (yeah, I'm lazy) lol And then my sister (who's also a Sims fan) walked in and woke me up by screaming "We got a major update today and guess what it is!?" and then I looked at her in confusion and before I could say anything, she said "Toddlers!"... and then I immediately jumped out out bed (literally. Not even kidding) and ran to the computer... LMAO! At first, I thought it was a dream... but now I realize it's not! <3 I'm so excited and happy! :smiley:
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    IbeanobswifeIbeanobswife Posts: 166 Member
    I was at work and popped on Facebook and saw the news. I have been glued to the forums ever since. May have to go home "sick".
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    dinner! starting on the appetiser! I had to sit through two more courses!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I didn't even know, found out when I tried to start my game. Found it was patching, and went to read the notes about it.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    edited January 2017
    At work and I thought it would be fun to argue so I checked into the forums and saw the topic- LOL! Kidding but I was at work just checking in.
    Post edited by Renamed2002180839 on
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited January 2017
    Found out in the middle of class. I jumped out of my seat and gasped very loudly. Everyone looked at me, but I didn't care. Got yelled at by my teacher for being a distraction though LOL!

Now I have to wait for the school day to end.
    Post edited by TheSingingSimmer on
  • Options
    LadyjodzLadyjodz Posts: 81 Member
    checking facebook
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    Work! And I am still here. I cant wait to get home to play and also to tell my daughter who is going to loose it. We may have to take turns playing.
  • Options
    AmbereenAmbereen Posts: 56 Member
    I was in the sims 4 already xDD I have to close and update now!
  • Options
    Cherrybug90Cherrybug90 Posts: 75 Member
    I was browsing facebook (just woke up) and saw Sims 4 toddlers..... I had to make sure it was an actual news source and not April 1st....
  • Options
    Aww these are amazing stories! I'm so thrilled I have this fan base to share this with :heart:
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    I was taking a quick break from animating, and hoped on FB and it was the first thing in my feed :blush:
  • Options
    KausawolfKausawolf Posts: 70 Member
    Sick in bed on my laptop, scrolling through tumblr and see a simblr freaking out.
    Jumped out of bed and onto my desktop so fast I got super dizzy. Been downloading 15 minutes and I'm still dizzy.
    WORTH IT.
    Check out my --->custom content<---
    Follow my Eevee legacy on my --->Simblr<---
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    In the technical section lol
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I was sitting on the couch, exiting TS4 so I could go get ready for work... :#

I, for some reason, decided to check Twitter, where "TODDLERS!!!!!" were exploding everywhere.

So sad that I missed the update because I had already been playing. :D But oh well, updating and playing will be the first thing I do when I get home tonight!
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited January 2017
    Playing sims. I decided to check the forums on my phone and read the "Big announcement being made today" post. Intrigued, I kept checking until it was time. Then I read "OMG Toddlers" and I smiled. Then thought "Oh look toddlers... wait YAYYY". Instead of exiting my game I kept reading everyone's reactions, still feeling giddy myself. Then I texted my siblings "TODDLERS ARE HERE AHHHH" and my sister reciprocated lol. I was doing a spooky birthday party for one of my teens and couldn't even concentrate on changing her looks as a YA :D

Still feels surreal, while playing with one of my families. I kept pausing to find the perfect picture. And couldn't stop smiling hearing her cute voice and seeing her overall presence.
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I'm in my used bookstore. I was going on the Forums when I saw a "Toddlers!!!" post. Checked it out and...
    Well, it's my store. I think I'll just close early and go kick my kid off the computer.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    lunaoddity wrote: »
    Playing sims. I decided to check the forums on my phone and read the "Big announcement being made today" post. Intrigued, I kept checking until it was time. Then I read "OMG Toddlers" and I smiled. Then thought "Oh look toddlers... wait YAYYY". Instead of exiting my game I kept reading everyone's reactions, still feeling giddy myself. Then I texted my siblings "TODDLERS ARE HERE AHHHH" and my sister reciprocated lol. I was doing a spooky birthday party for one of my teens and couldn't even concentrate on changing her looks as a YA :D

Still feels surreal, while playing with one of my families. I kept pausing to find the perfect picture. And couldn't stop smiling hearing her cute voice and seeing her overall presence.

Haha I texted a friend who is a fellow simmer and SHE FORGOT HER PHONE AT HOME. OF ALL DAYS! Haha
  • Options
    kaynolzkaynolz Posts: 33 Member
    Sitting on fb at work and suddenly my feed was flooded with posts from a Sims group I just joined last night. Everyone freaking out about toddlers. I am still in disbelief
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    On the train home from work watching the snow, i popped on twitter and saw the gurus with toddler pictures. Commented on one of their posts asking if it was a joke, one of them replied saying he promised it was real. I made a loud squeaking noise and everyone on the carriage looked at me. I stood there completely giddy and watched the video and honestly felt super emotional. This game means so much to me, along with the community, this is a great day for us!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    bihterbbihterb Posts: 18 New Member
    Through this discussion!!
    Is it real? Toddlers right? I didn't eve check other discussions yet. How toddlers exactly?
    Someone show me a picture or something please updating takes too long :o:D
  • Options
    LunaNova wrote: »
    On the train home from work watching the snow, i popped on twitter and saw the gurus with toddler pictures. Commented on one of their posts asking if it was a joke, one of them replied saying he promised it was real. I made a loud squeaking noise and everyone on the carriage looked at me. I stood there completely giddy and watched the video and honestly felt super emotional. This game means so much to me, along with the community, this is a great day for us!

I know the feels :heart:
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I was crafting in FFXIV, waiting on a raid (that is due to start right now actually) and I thought "I can just craft these silver ingots on auto while I check facebook". Stared at the trailer over and over again for 5 minutes. Dropped by on the forums. Went to origin to buy CL. Downloaded it. Updated the game. And started catching up with some of my families from a year ago in that nice 30-40 minutes that I had. Raid time now. Then actual household stuff. But after, HOW WILL I GO TO SLEEP TODAY?
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    I was in the car (I wasn't the one driving), and checked Facebook when I saw it on my feed! I freaked out!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    I was on a bus getting back from Bulgaria! LOL
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!