Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hours Played on TS

AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
How many hours played do you have on your sims games? I'm curious... And I want to see if I'm sane. :l
23rif7.gif

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Origin says 788 on TS4 (that I don't believe I almost never play. and that's a lot of my CAS demo hours, I did play with that A LOT or just left it running a lot but not playing). 2811 for TS3, also inaccurate because I've played since day 1 but only used origin for about a year, so it has like 6 uncounted years (oh god, I need help)... though a lot of that is just time it's left in the background too, 'cause I really didn't play much in the last year.

• AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    @dreamerz13
    Lol that's amazing. Same happens with my Sims 2, I also have about 7 uncounted years.
    And yeah, my Sims 4 is like that as well, because I too just leave the game paused whilst I do other stuff.
    2811 for the sims 3 in one year, by golly can you be the governor of my town. That's so cool haha, I have a thing where I really want all of the games to be very close to each other on hours played :l
    Awesome avatar by the way.
    23rif7.gif
  • lumossimslumossims Posts: 100 Member
    67 hours on ts4, only had it a week though so far
  • LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    I've play 414 hrs although it hasn't been all me playing my niece loves the game as well so she's played on it too when she's here.
    @lumossims Are you completely new to the Sims?

@LegaspiWeaver
    Triple that and you might be close to me :# I'm insane
    23rif7.gif
  • LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    AuzzPanda wrote: »
    @lumossims Are you completely new to the Sims?

@LegaspiWeaver
    Triple that and you might be close to me :# I'm insane

@AuzzPanda - Yeah since they've added Toddlers I've been playing the game a lot more..the last time I played it was a few months ago. I restarted my family again too.
    @AuzzPanda nope, got over 3000 hours on ts3 but only recently caved into ts4
  • rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    309 hours on The Sims 4. I have no life.
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    tnMhk.png

A nice fraction of those hours I left the game running in the background while I play another game/sleep/leave house to run errands.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • RangerlucyRangerlucy Posts: 36 Member
    According to origin 227 hours on the sims 3 and 914 hours on the sims 4, although some of those would have been it left running
    edited January 2017
    @LegaspiWeaver
    I'm glad you were able to get back into it. Always the best part.

@lumossims
    Ah. Are you liking it?

@rosethesimmer
    In that case I was born with no life and died 999 times :l rofl

@Trowicia
    Sounds pretty much just like mine. 932. Including others playing on it though. And sleeping and stuff. Though I found out about TS3 last August/September and since then it has 717. MUST CATCH UP.

@Rangerlucy
    Did you play 4 first or 3?
    23rif7.gif
    @AuzzPanda I've got to say I'm really starting to love it, it's the build mode and sim customisation that won me over at first, but the gameplay is catching up.
  • McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    393 hours on TS4 but it also says I've not played since 31st October, which is defo not true cause I even played yesterday
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
    edited January 2017
    Ahem...

629... :o

But to be absolutely fair, I usually always have it running in the background any time my laptop is on. Like, since I got it the day it came out.
    Ci7abDw.png
    @CXonor13 To me that seems little actually LOL, I need fixing
    May I know, where is the character from your signature/avatar from? :-)

@McFizzleShizzle
    I had that problem with TS2 once. Ah well at least your friends won't think you're crazy.

@lumossims Awesome! I'm glad it's working out.

23rif7.gif
  • FudgsicleFudgsicle Posts: 47 Member
    I can't remember my other Sims games, but so far I've played 318 hours so far on Sims 4 :smile:
    Watch me try complete all of the Sims Challenges from start to finish :blush:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCUJb4PoX07uH_iNM1GyJ2mw
  • CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
    AuzzPanda wrote: »
    @CXonor13 To me that seems little actually LOL, I need fixing
    May I know, where is the character from your signature/avatar from? :-)

Her name is Symmetra, she's from Overwatch. The signature is her in game, and my avatar is an in game interpretation in The Sims. :blush:
    Ci7abDw.png
  • CLMerz48CLMerz48 Posts: 26 Member
    Played 1277 on Sims 4 and 1214 on Sims 3. I really do have another life. Having a ball with Sims 4, think the karaoke is great,
  • Yukitoshi_YogoYukitoshi_Yogo Posts: 13 New Member
    I have 873 hours on Sims 4 and probably a whole year on the Sims 2 and I loved every minute (Expect when it would crash, those were not good minutes)
  • melodramaticfoolmelodramaticfool Posts: 1 New Member
    Origin says 681 hours, but it's really 8 something years. Got it the day it came out.
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    652 hours on the Sims 4. Though, I have played it plenty of times when the internet was down, so I'm missing some hours due to that.

No idea for the Sims 2 and 3.
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    295 hours on the sims 4.
  • KingUnknown10KingUnknown10 Posts: 73 Member
    I've played ts4 for 288 hours and counting!
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    47 hours on TS3, 2 hours on TS4. The number of hours on TS3 is highly misleading though because it doesn't count the hours I've played over the years without being logged in to Origin.
  • lovleady5lovleady5 Posts: 56 Member
    66 hours on TS4, but I swear it's been longer. And Less than an hour on TS3? It's misleading as i've played it without Origin for a few years.