Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Solvorsh's Showcase #NoCC [updated 24/04/17]

solvorshsolvorsh Posts: 142 Member
edited April 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi!

I wanted to start my own showcase thread :)

I will start off by posting my newest build, a penthouse for the 36th Quality Control challenge. The challenge was to build a penthouse for your favourite sinnger og actor, and I chose Zayn Malik. He is very artistic so I have him his own art room. The sim I used in the screenshots is this Zayn sim by EvilKittyNinja on the gallery, with some small changes by me.

Build name: Modern Artist Apartment
In game lot: 1 Torendi Tower
Gallery link

v7glyt.jpg
2vak2t1.jpg
6j0x7t.jpg
2wgw36o.jpg
2ls6xyv.jpg
25ulmis.jpg
x3u4jk.jpg
2wf1y8g.jpg
14thmq.jpg
xdyt0z.jpg
1zhtee.jpg
Post edited by solvorsh on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    I will repost here what I wrote about the penthouse on the challenge thread and add a little more.

Modern Artist Penthouse is a very nice home for Zayn! :) The layout of the bulld looks very nice! Very nice exterior of the buildings. It looks very nice how the glass windows are used in the build! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst indoors. Very nice outdoors pool, dining, bar and living patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there, having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their food at the dining table in the outdoors air. It is great that there is a dj booth there for sims to enjoy listening to the music whilst dining. Very nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants in the garden boxes. The layout of the interior of the home looks very nice! Very nice indoors bar and dining room! Sims will have nice views of the city through the windows whilst eating their meals. The pictures on the walls and the ceiling chandelier adds a great look to the room! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar before or after their meals. The recording studio looks great ! Zayn will enjoy recording his music there! The overlapping floor rugs look nice. Very nice kitchen and eat in dining room! It looks nice how there is booth dining seating. The nectar cabinet corner nook is great! He will enjoy getting nectar to have with his meal. Very nice large art room! He will enjoy doing painting and street art there. It is nice that there is an indoors pool in the gym also. Zayn will like using the fitness equipment in the gym to keep fit. The candles on the floor are pretty touches.Very nice windows study desk nook! He will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The portrait pictures are a nice touch on the wall.
    It is a very nice penthouse home! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you for your always lovely comments, Rose! <3
  • Options
    Yukitoshi_YogoYukitoshi_Yogo Posts: 13 New Member
    I love the cute tree and bushes inside the home! It looks absolutely lovely~
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Great to see your new showcase :) Modern Artist Penthouse is a fantastic build with wonderful architecture and beautiful interior design, love the recording studio :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Here's a new build I've made, another one for the Quality Control Challenge. This is a toddler daycare. It just got a Maxis fav, which is very exciting for me as it is my second one ever!

It is built on Civic Cliffs in Newcrest.
    Dotty's Toy Blocks
    The lot is set to residential on the gallery, but you could change it to generic.

2ezkb34.jpg
    2dkfp09.jpg
    50smsn.jpg
    28uk85s.jpg
    2wqwtow.jpg
    2ue67gn.jpg
    4vhilk.jpg
    ibjqq0.jpg
    2cd75hg.jpg
    abqomv.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Dotty's Toy Blocks looks so creatively great! :) The exterior design of it as boxes looks so very effective! The different colours of the boxes and the enlarged prints on them looks very colourfully nice! Very nice backyard area. The kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars or in the sand pit. Nice gardening nook there for sims to enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. The stepping stones pathway looks great! The kids will enjoy feeding the birds there. The lantern tree and the flowers look pretty. Very nice layout of the build! The furnishing of the interior looks very nice. The patterned floor rugs add a nice look to the rooms. Very nice play rooms! The kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse, the train or toys from the toy chest. The dragon and gnome look cute in one of the rooms! The kids will have fun dancing to the stereo music in another of the playrooms. The walls through the build look very colourfully nice! The reading and stories room is very nice! Kids will like sitting on the cute animal chair reading a book or listening to stories. The circles wall pattern gives a great look to the room. The yellow colour of the kitchen cabinets and counters in the kitchen looks nice and sunny. The car themed beds in the sleeping room look great! The giraffe and koala look cute there!
    Kids will enjoy coming to your Daycare Center! :)
    Big congratulations that the build was favourited by Maxis! :) That is exciting!
  • Options
  • Options
    Here's a new build I've made! It's a vampire home. I originally started it for the Quality Control Contest but didn't finish it in time for the deadline. I just finished it so I will post it here. I skipped some of the requirements for the QC cause I felt it didn't really fit into my build and as I didn't finish in time it doesn't really matter :)

Gallery name: Creepy Vamp Home
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5CE5B2F6F46911E6834E8760519D445F
    Pictures: (I got lazy with this, so not that great haha)
    2hg8ltt.jpg
    x1kqjp.jpg
    29atq29.jpg
  • Options
    The exterior design of Creepy Vamp Home looks very nice! :) The towers look very great! The type of windows used suits the build type and the placement of them looks great. The type of fencing used suits the home and adds to the look and feel of the build. The stark barren trees look great ! The layout and furnishing of the interior looks very nice! It is great that there is a pipe organ in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there listening to the music being played and having a drink from the globe bar. The patterned floor rugs add a very nice look to the room areas.
    It is a very nice home for vampires and suits Forgotten Hollow world! :)
  • Options
    Hi guys, sorry I've been away for so long :( Here is a new build i did for my not so berry generation 2

There have been some changes done between taking the screenshots and uploading the lot to the gallery, like the kids room is for a toddler in the upload. The kids room in the screenshots will be uploaded on it's own as a room if you want that instead :)

Gallery name: Mid Century Family Home
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/7E5EB3851CA411E78B5366AA568FC1CB
    Pictures:
    tumblr_onszqrlEQq1w99ik0o1_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_onszqrlEQq1w99ik0o2_1280.png
    tumblr_onszqrlEQq1w99ik0o6_1280.png
    tumblr_onszqrlEQq1w99ik0o8_1280.png
    tumblr_onszqrlEQq1w99ik0o7_1280.png
    tumblr_onszqrlEQq1w99ik0o3_1280.png
    tumblr_onszqrlEQq1w99ik0o9_1280.png

• Options
    The exterior design of Mid Century Family Home is very nice! :) The slanted roofing looks great! The texture of the exterior gives a nice look to the build. The flowers stand is pretty for sims to see when coming to enter the home. Very nice outdoors living and dining areas in the backyard! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the food at the picnic table in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas and armchairs there, having a chat.Very nice design of the kitchen. ! The kitchen wallshelving looks great! The wall knives, wall cutlery, fruit bowl and sauces are nice kitchen touches there. The island bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy dining there. The dining room is a nice llight filled room for sims to enjoy eating meals at the table with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The flowers are a pretty touch in the corner nook. The furnishing of the living room looks very nice! It looks nice how the armchairs and sofa are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there , watching tv. The candles are pretty touches in the room. The type of bed that is in the bedroom and the pink colour of the walls looks very pretty. The layout of the home is very nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    What a gorgeous house!

I love the use of stone and wood on the exterior, the two colors and textures look wonderful together!

The interior is lovely, and I love that you have used some color, and maybe even a few color combinations I wouldn't expect. I am really bad with colors myself, so I tend to always go safe.. for that reason I really admire those with a good understanding of colors, that can really elevate a room by just combining colors in the right way :smiley:

Beautiful work :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
  • Options
    Here's another build I just did for my youtube channel, a renovation for my Let's Renovate San Myshuno series.

Gallery Name: 1310 21 Chic Street Reno
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6686125D1DCB11E78E2117952A7A4D81

tumblr_oo6v3boAtC1w99ik0o3_1280.png
    tumblr_oo6v3boAtC1w99ik0o1_1280.png
    tumblr_oo6v3boAtC1w99ik0o2_1280.png
    tumblr_oo6v3boAtC1w99ik0o4_1280.png
    tumblr_oo6v3boAtC1w99ik0o5_1280.png
    tumblr_oo6v3boAtC1w99ik0o6_1280.png

• Options
    The renovation of the Apartment looks very nice! :) Very nice colour scheme of the apartment areas. The corner windows art nook is very nice! Sims will have very nice views through the wimdows whilst painting. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the wimdows whilst playing chess there. The wall,planters boxes are a nice touch on the wall between the wimdows. The items are a nice touvh on the dining area shelves, and the type of chairs used suits the apartment type. Very nice study desk nook . Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The notice board looks great there! The wall clock is a homely touch. Very nice.kitchen nook! The wall utensils and knives are nice home touches. It looks great how the cabinets are placed there, creating a stove nook. Very nice master bedroom! The pictures on the bedhead wall and wall decor on the side wall,add a nice look to the room, and the giraffe lamp is a nice touch on the bedside table.The mirror wall looks great!
    It is a very nice renovation! :)
  • Options
    New renovation up today! For this renovation I did the 17 Culpepper House apartment for a couple or single sim with a toddler.

The speedbuild is here on my youtube if you want to watch it.

Gallery name: 17 Culpepper House (Reno)
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BF1B85F1293811E78F99D52383F2FDBD

tumblr_ooxo40iN201w99ik0o7_400.png
    tumblr_ooxo40iN201w99ik0o8_1280.png
    tumblr_ooxo40iN201w99ik0o6_1280.png
    tumblr_ooxo40iN201w99ik0o3_1280.png
    tumblr_ooxo40iN201w99ik0o4_1280.png
    tumblr_ooxo40iN201w99ik0o1_1280.png
    tumblr_ooxo40iN201w99ik0o2_1280.png
  • Options
    The renovation of 17 Culpepper House apartmentment looks very nice! :) Very nice layout of the apartment and furnishing of the room areas. The kitchen area looks great! The strings of photos on the wall look nice there , and the cookbooks, wall knives, wall shelves, untensils and paper towel are great home touches. Nice sink and bar stool counter for sims to enjoy eating meals there whilst sitting on the stools. . It is nice that a dollhouse is there for the toddler to play whilst meals are being prepared. It is great that there is a high chair at the dining table, for toddlers to eat meals with the other sims. The planter boxes and plant wall decor are nice touches on the dining area walls. The clothes and shoes racks, mirror, and the coat stand are very nice homely touches in the entrance area. The built in closet in the master bedtime looks great! Very nice bedhead wall picture. The toddlers bedroom is very cute! The hot air balloons, lady wall print , flower string lights and confetti on the walls are pretty, and the frog wall print and animal chair are cute!
    It is a very nice apartment for a sims family to enjoy living in :)
  • Options
    Long time no see! Here is my new build, the run down vet clinic/home I have been building on stream over the weekend. It is the base for my new let's play I'll be running on friday/saturday on twitch.

The clininc is a run down old house that my sim, Nia Hilliard, inherited from her grandma. She and her cat will start the buisness back up again, and hopefully get the house back in good condition. Some of the old furniture left from her is still there, and some she took with her from her old apartment, hence the kind of mixed style.

I don't have any good screenshots right now, but I might post some later! Here is the gallery link and pics, for now.

Gallery name: Hilliard Home Clinic
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0498461DC7E611E78CED05A57EEC9667

00.jpg
    01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Hilliard Home Clinic is very nice! :) Very nice design of thr exteriotl The roofing looks great! Very nice roof coveed front porch! The string lights look very nice there and the flowers are a pretty touch near the door. Very nice backyard area. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! It is nice that that there is a living area in the upper level
    It is a very Vet Carerr Clinic build! :)