Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

5 lots? This must be a joke.

Comments

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    If its similar to Granite Falls then I'm fine with it.

Agreed.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if these lots will be empty? Can't have a newcrest again

It's only 5 lots so there's not much to fill. And in the pictures there are houses and such on the lots, don't know if they'll stay

Yeah but maybe a couple of families. I really like the ones in the trailer

I'm really digging that blonde Vamp, she's gorgeous! Except for her eyes, gonna have to change those to one of the new ones.

Yeah I wonder how that will work... I have cc eyes :/

She'd probably look good with some vampy CC eyes too :)

Yeah but I think they replaced the default eyes :/ and I can't find the cc eyes anywhere

You should and see if they remove default eyes. I had some that didn't.

I think they do but I can't find the file to delete it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Does anyone know if these lots will be empty? Can't have a newcrest again

It's only 5 lots so there's not much to fill. And in the pictures there are houses and such on the lots, don't know if they'll stay

Yeah but maybe a couple of families. I really like the ones in the trailer

I'm really digging that blonde Vamp, she's gorgeous! Except for her eyes, gonna have to change those to one of the new ones.

Yeah I wonder how that will work... I have cc eyes :/

She'd probably look good with some vampy CC eyes too :)

Yeah but I think they replaced the default eyes :/ and I can't find the cc eyes anywhere

You should and see if they remove default eyes. I had some that didn't.

I think they do but I can't find the file to delete it

I had to reorganize my whole CC folders into different categories.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    I can't believe people are excusing 5 lots just because it is a 'gamepack'. The only reason they would split it from the supernatural ep because there is a 'major' change, but when I saw the vampires there were only little teenie bits added to them which is not something worth the $20 asking price alone, so it must be the world right? That is what made it have its own pack, it must be! But that so-called world is only 5 lots SO WHY IS IT SPLIT TO ITS OWN GAMEPACK AGAIN? There is literally no excuse for the world to be only 5 lots, unless the vampires had a revolutionary change which they didn't. It must be either the world or vampires but when it is nothing, I fail to see why they were made to an exclusive pack. This is what is wrong with this community, we accept anything we are given to.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    I can't believe people are excusing 5 lots just because it is a 'gamepack'. The only reason they would split it from the supernatural ep because there is a 'major' change, but when I saw the vampires there were only little teenie bits added to them which is not something worth the $20 asking price alone, so it must be the world right? That is what made it have its own pack, it must be! But that so-called world is only 5 lots SO WHY IS IT SPLIT TO ITS OWN GAMEPACK AGAIN? There is literally no excuse for the world to be only 5 lots, unless the vampires had a revolutionary change which they didn't. It must be either the world or vampires but when it is nothing, I fail to see why they were made to an exclusive pack. This is what is wrong with this community, we accept anything we are given to.

IKR!!!! this is the comment this thread needed.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member
    edited January 2017

The Sims 4 is *NOT* revolutionary. Ok? And I mean the base game. I will buy everything because this game desperately need new content. The agony never end.
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member

The Sims 4 is *NOT* revolutionary. Ok? And I mean the base game. I will buy everything because this game desperately need new content. The agony never end.

that is slightly how i feel to be honest. the sad thing when we had a lack of info for months i actually got excited for a patch that added the easter egg hunt. but yeah i feel like there is nothing revolutionary about the sims 4 in general and this pack in general everyone acts like is one of the best things to happen to the sims 4 and i mean at least with city life and the talking toliet people said well at least everything else is awesome i just wont use it. here everyone is acting like this pack is perfect.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

So true

... don't buy it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member

So true

... don't buy it

....such a constructive reply
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Extremely pathetic. I am so disappointed. Sad I kinda feel like a hater right now, but there is no way I can defend this game.

Atleast it's residential.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I wasn't expecting more with a Game Pack, and am glad it's a great looking world. If I decide to use lots of vampires, I just might have some live there (in a more trad way) and some live in penthouses with curtained windows and whatnot. Underground bunkers :) (Doesn't Windenburg have a longer night than the base game worlds? I haven't noticed it myself, but I feel like I read that somewhere.)

No, but it sure is very dark compared to the other worlds. I wish we could get a 'toggle' to set when it gets dark in the different worlds. That would be cool. Or when the sun rises.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Looks like it has a park. Notice the fountain.
    28.jpg
  • KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    While I don't like The Sims 4, I'll at least play it to see what they do with vampires. If they're less buggy than previous games, I give it a pass.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    If its similar to Granite Falls then I'm fine with it.

It's not. It is a new neighborhood with a different sun to night ration, with 5 lots centered around a central plaza like area.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • VININIANNEVININIANNE Posts: 252 Member
    Okay. If they follow their own tendencies, we will have vampires in 2 weeks and then we will have a full expansion centered around all our beloved mythical sims later. Seriously, I only have the base game. I've been waiting for Supernatural and Pets(and will wait longer to see the prices go down because they are exagerating with the prices!) I am so stocked with this gameplay though! I just may buy it(when the price will go down!) until we get a full supernatural(cant wait to get werewolves back!)
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    Do i need to remind everyone that Katy Perry Sweat Treats cost 10 Dollars more than this pack.

Katy Perry Sweet Treats was worth every single Cent. Give me a chocolate fountain with a pink bunny and a cupcake bra!

• gmartindale98gmartindale98 Posts: 52 Member
    I like that it has only five lots. It seems separated from the rest of the sims world. It's like a little vampire town!!!
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited January 2017
    I like that it has only five lots. It seems separated from the rest of the sims world. It's like a little vampire town!!!

I'm most glad that it is a 'normal' neighborhood as having a 'vampy' destination world would have been wrong. I want my vamps to be able to live in the place not just visit. I guess with the new build items we can convert any neighborhood to look creepy and maybe modders will supply the new day to night ration thing to. I do wish there were more than 5 lots in the new neighborhood though.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    If you think about it, if vampires were included in City Living like most people hoped for you would be missing out since you only would have got San Myshuno and not those 5 extra gothic themed lots. I think it's a win win situation.
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    If you think about it, if vampires were included in City Living like most people hoped for you would be missing out since you only would have got San Myshuno and not those 5 extra gothic themed lots. I think it's a win win situation.

Agreed.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »

It's right they added a memorial for Vlad in the center of that block. :p I want that little district I have so many things gonna happen there.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I expected a 4 lot "world" the Sims team really stepped it up. ;)
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Aeriexo11 wrote: »
    5 lots is better than no world at all, or secret lots.

This -- they could have made it a secret world that you had to figure out how to access, and limit it to only vampires. 5 lots is better than nothing, especially if it's foggy/cloudy so vampires can go out more (maybe it's the only world where Plasma Fruit is available in the wild; in the other towns vampires will have to use a planter inside to cultivate it).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    5 lots = 2 residential, a gothic night club, a spooky park and a creepy indoor swimming pool with muddy water and rats. I love it!

That reddish-purple water color that came with GT would be appropriate for a vampire swimming pool -- it does have a bit of a bloodlike quality. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)