Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

5 lots? This must be a joke.

Comments

• Options
    HucklekreeHucklekree Posts: 129 Member
    I am super excited for the vampires. They look amazing. The feel of the new content is great too. But yeah I was hung up on the 5 lots bit. Maybe they are working on world editing still? I don't care for playing multiple saves. I like all my simmies to play together for generations. I got over or am in denial about a few of my hold backs with this game but world size and lot sizes are my sticking points. So, when I heard only 5 lots gahhh.
  • Options
    HucklekreeHucklekree Posts: 129 Member
    @Pixelsimmer great idea!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited January 2017
    I wasn't expecting more with a Game Pack, and am glad it's a great looking world. If I decide to use lots of vampires, I just might have some live there (in a more trad way) and some live in penthouses with curtained windows and whatnot. Underground bunkers :) (Doesn't Windenburg have a longer night than the base game worlds? I haven't noticed it myself, but I feel like I read that somewhere.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    5 lots = 2 residential, a gothic night club, a spooky park and a creepy indoor swimming pool with muddy water and rats. I love it!
  • Options
    CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    5 lots = 2 residential, a gothic night club, a spooky park and a creepy indoor swimming pool with muddy water and rats. I love it!

I feel a complete base save revamp coming on. Windenburg is perfectly suited for vampires, the country side is rather gloomy. I may save Forgotten Hollow for the "master" vampire castle and the rest can be community lots.

Right now, my mind is boggled trying to figure out how to work vampires into my long standing two main legacy saves and the new one I started a few months ago.
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Extremely pathetic. I am so disappointed. Sad I kinda feel like a hater right now, but there is no way I can defend this game.

Is this what the mean, its only this space.
    [img][/img]19_1.jpg
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    This must be the center then,
    [img][/img]14.jpg
    [img][/img]28.jpg
    [img][/img]12_1.jpg
    where is this location?

[img][/img]Capture5_1.jpg
    [img][/img]Capture2.jpg
    [img][/img]Capture2.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Does anyone know if these lots will be empty? Can't have a newcrest again
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    GAME packs are intended to add more/new Game Play. This isnt a full on expansion pack. I'm not sure why some people were expecting a vampire expansion pack.

well i guess i was expecting more but then i was surprised by the different types of vampires and the organ but anything else just seems so standard and underwhelming like the coffin for example expected that i mean everything else feels like a been there done that with pervious games i mean the fact that kids cant be vampires is dissapointing to be honest and lack of items in build/buy mode. i was not even going to mention the limited new world which i expected to be about detailed as sixam
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

It's only 5 lots so there's not much to fill. And in the pictures there are houses and such on the lots, don't know if they'll stay
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I was expecting a world of this size, so I'm not at all disappointed, but they should definitely let us clone/duplicate and rename worlds for more space, if that's possible.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Some of those lots could blatantly be used as covens. I think when they do this (add a mini world) it could be classed more as a neighbourhood. I'm so psyched for it!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options

It's only 5 lots so there's not much to fill. And in the pictures there are houses and such on the lots, don't know if they'll stay

Yeah but maybe a couple of families. I really like the ones in the trailer
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Extremely pathetic. I am so disappointed. Sad I kinda feel like a hater right now, but there is no way I can defend this game.

How many lots did OR have? I never counted them.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options

I'm really digging that blonde Vamp, she's gorgeous! Except for her eyes, gonna have to change those to one of the new ones.

• Options
    riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member

The Sims 4 it self is an entirely joke :joy:
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

How many lots did OR have? I never counted them.

6, including the national park lot.
  • Options

I'm really digging that blonde Vamp, she's gorgeous! Except for her eyes, gonna have to change those to one of the new ones.

Yeah I wonder how that will work... I have cc eyes :/
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    Man, I miss store worlds. Those were better than the sims 3 expansion worlds.

Maybe that's why some of us think these worlds should bigger. Sims 3 spoiled us haha.
  • Options

She'd probably look good with some vampy CC eyes too :)

• Options

Yeah but I think they replaced the default eyes :/ and I can't find the cc eyes anywhere
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    personally i was not expecting anything more detailed then sixam when it came to the new world.
  • Options

Yeah but I think they replaced the default eyes :/ and I can't find the cc eyes anywhere

You should and see if they remove default eyes. I had some that didn't.