Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

stacking stairs?

is this possible in TS4? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    nevermind, i figured out how to do it! I just removed the "underneath" part of the stairs and then I was able to place the staircase below it. I need some help, though. Take a look at the house. I need a wall to cover the open space along the side, but I dont want it go to above the railing. In other words, I don't want to build a full-height normal wall all the way across the side, but I can't leave it open either. Is there any way to do that? Any tips?? Thanks!

6c14S9D.png

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited January 2017
    Why don't you just remove walls and use one of the fences?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    Why don't you just remove walls and use one of the fences?

that's an idea!! I am messing around with a bunch of different things haha.. i already gave up on leaving the whole thing without the full wall and blocked off half of it. I just want some railing exposed... hehe :) thanks
  • Options
    anneloes740anneloes740 Posts: 171 Member
    Oh I never knew we could do this! :hushed:
  • Options
    ashleyl2203ashleyl2203 Posts: 322 Member
    Oh I never knew we could do this! :hushed:

I know me either! Everytime I learn something new in sims 4 it takes me back to when I discovered half walls a year into the game!
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Can you put an archway at the back?
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Wow. Stacking stairs. I thought that it was impossible to do in TS4. Thank you.
  • Options
    faerydreams13faerydreams13 Posts: 94 Member
    :open_mouth: I'm glad I stopped here! I really read it as 'chairs' instead of 'stairs' at first but decided to check it out. I didn't know this was a thing! Did the fence idea work?
    Currently Playing:
    The Chudwell Legacy: The Third Generation, featuring Cassie Chudwell.
    The Prism Legacy: A Not So Berry Challenge, featuring Patina Prism