March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we get the Stuff Pack forum back?

2...Next

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2017
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    But under the categories it says this:

The Sims 4 General Discussions
    The new place to talk about The Sims 4 and Stuff Packs

Maybe they wanted some positivity back in the general section because for a while it was being over-run with a lot of negativity like feedback.

People aren't seeing that though and are posting in the Game Pack section.

Maybe they should spend more time moving the stuff pack threads. Because Graham wants stuff pack threads in general where they get more exposure.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    I think it should be brought back & voted in your poll. :)
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    While we're asking for something, I'd like to bring up the lol button too. Sometimes awesome and like just don't work for something that is funny. It's not essential but I'd like to see it come back.
    I think it's way more peaceful without the lol button. Sure there are occasions I'd like to use it, but when I quickly remember the times when we had it I figure I can do without.

I'd like stuff packs to be kept in general discussion because they are released so frequently and I find it annoying to have another forum tab constantly open. The title of the discussion area should include "stuff packs" because the descriptions are not visible in mobile version.
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    While we're asking for something, I'd like to bring up the lol button too. Sometimes awesome and like just don't work for something that is funny. It's not essential but I'd like to see it come back.

they shouldn't have taken it down in the first place but maybe they thought it was a game feature
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    edited January 2017
    I voted! Now, if this concern is acted on with the same speed and attentiveness generated by the multitude of Toddler survey on the issue of Toddlers then we should have the SP forum back in place sometime around the Sims 6- lol.

EDIT: And one day later I get to eat my words- lol. Happy Toddler Day!
    Post edited by Renamed2002180839 on
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    I wanted to ask a stuff pack related question but since I felt unsure about where to post it, I just gave up and didn't post it at all. I didn't even see that they're supposed to go in general discussions as well but I also feel weird posting a stuff pack related question there, it is called general discussion after all. A separate section would be nice :smile:
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited January 2017
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    But under the categories it says this:

The Sims 4 General Discussions
    The new place to talk about The Sims 4 and Stuff Packs

Maybe they wanted some positivity back in the general section because for a while it was being over-run with a lot of negativity like feedback.

People aren't seeing that though and are posting in the Game Pack section.

Rename it perhaps? ("The Sims 4 and Stuff Pack Discussion"). <<< That's goes to 'At least...' option if bringing back the removed section isn't pleasible.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • CarbonAsherCarbonAsher Posts: 2 New Member
    I have ideas for stuff packs or game packs for The Sims 4. some of the ideas were office stuff barber shop stuff although that could be a game pack. 50s stuff or steampunk stuff. I have a full list on Instagram.
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    @CarbonAsher Game Ideas and suggestion can be posted in the following section: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

Thank you!
    -Mage

PS! Closing this one as necro :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top