Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Uh, the gallery is down for me so I can't upload today's Sim right now...but I'm sure you'll love him! I bought a new SP and will be using CAS items from it for him.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Uh, the gallery is down for me so I can't upload today's Sim right now...but I'm sure you'll love him! I bought a new SP and will be using CAS items from it for him.

I will look forward to seeing your sim when the Gallery is up again @paradiseplanet :) It is great that you have bought a new stuff pack!
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i'm super curious, now, too. and, being one of the silly people that's bought absolutely every pack so far, i sometimes try not to use all of them in every build or sim i make. but there's so much great stuff in all of them that it's hard to do (...like my graveyard bar. i swear half the packs i used in it were just for flowers to put on graves...)

also, look, an entry from me! bit of playing around with cas genetics had me realize you could do this without having to play the household for a bit (like i've done with every other half-alien in my game)

Day 8: Rocket Scientist

Today, we're focusing a bit on the life of teenage genius Cebrail Raakel. Even though he's still technically a high-schooler, he's one of the most prolific scientists at FutureSim Labs, with a whopping 184 patents to his name... and, it looks like he's working on 185 when our photographer peeks in on his work

6b5ce2a553b831968e323e5674ea46ae.jpg

Some say that since he is half-alien, he has an unfair advantage, but his parents beg to differ. As his mother says, "He doesn't get it from my side of the family. We've been singers and entertainers for generations. Yes, I can put that Siren in 'The Fifth Element' to shame, but I can't do calculus at the drop of a hat like Cebrail can."

48f66f6c832b3df2bf60082a7991c72f.png
    Cebrail's mother, entertainer extraordinare, Genevra Raakel

98122d09eb14c799074367ae07b69902.png
    Cebrail's strongest supporter, his stay-at-home dad, Omar Sadik

Once we were able to pry Cebrail from his robotic crafting buddy, he gave us a two-hour-long interview that will be covered in full in this month's issue of Science Times. For now, a sneak preview to whet the appetite:

318cc457cdbe45c21e0d44fb1a55fe9f.png
    "I dunno, just as I entered childhood, I realized that music was math and math was music. It all just sings to me, wants to show me new notes, new bars, new orchestras. I can't *not* create!"

cebrail is a genius and music lover

i used a few cheats with cebrail and his family, primarily adding him to the scientist career while still a teen (so he could use the robotic crafting station in the first picture). i also gave him the slacker reward trait so he would never get fired from his career and shouldn't lose his a rating in high school, either, since i have zero clue what him having both high school and the career will do in game. i'll upload him with the career still on and just warn people they may need to get him to quit it if they download... i created him on a friday morning in my game, so 4 ingame days until either school or work...
    Cebrail is a great teen alien rocket scientist! @kalaksed :) It was a creative idea to put him into the science career before he was able to, so as to show is early scientific intelligence! His excerpt from the interview is great! It goes well with the musical background of his maternal family. It was great seeing his parent sims also.
    and, then a short one for the next challenge. didn't feel terribly creative with this one, unfortunately...

Day 9: Aspiring Artist

Brenden Benoit, creative, lover of macaroni art

e1dfbe6df0a472a2bd7e2b8f9a38958e.png

be2a757b131f6688ff1a7119a330a685.png
    Brenden is very cute! :) It is a very nice photo of him enjoying doing artwork on the activities table and thinking about the easel. It is great that he has a science table in the room to do experiments on and a buildem blocks table.
    He would have fun using macaroni to do artwork! :)
    next up for today is one i've been looking forward to doing all week. just too bad we don't have a handlebar moustache option currently...

Day 10: Hopeless Romantic

Meet Jimbo Evans, former construction worker, dive bar regular,

133c9dada6499029ea7b3b12ccbe2edb.png

...and secretly the author of the most prolific trashy romance novel series in SimNation. Under his penname of Rutherford Wainwright Ashecrofte, Jimbo released his first novel, Drusilla of Borehelm Manor and instantly got a 4-book contract. That was about 20 books ago. He's sort of lost count...

Lately he has been branching out, trying other writing genres after a falling out with his publisher, but he knows he's got an eternal fanbase with his Drusilla novels.

Jimbo Evans: Clumsy, Lazy, Slob
    ce8261bc72e47020834f3ee567f53831.png

jimbo is based on a character of the same name (just no surname given) in the webcomic questionable content. in that comic, he really is a construction worker turned pulp romance author, starting with the drusilla book named above. and, as my brief bio stated, he is trying out other genres, primarily science fiction. brief bio of the character here: http://questionablecontent.wikia.com/wiki/Jimbo

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Distinguised Scholar

Gallery : Here !

Omar Radhik is a distinguised man who loves learning new things.
    He is passionate about music and arts and very creative.

H5Xcg9V.png

He likes to lie down and just think.
    But don't take that for laziness, no !
    It's the sport of the mind.

RpmciqQ.png

He also likes fashion, and the color purple.

wUAU1Ve.png
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

The pictures that you have posted of Omar look very nice! @nani :) It looks great that he is thinking deeply in the second photo, and he looks as if he found a solution to a problem in the last photo. The purple colour scheme looks very nice,
    Second sims of the day !

Mr. Rock n Roll
    Gallery : here !

I won't hide it, I totally made the singer in my signature :D

WX4q0Rx.png

He's called Kellin Quinn (from the real singer of the band Sleeping With Sirens)

LKDUx3b.png

He loves singing and play instrument. He's gloomy and pretty romantic.

HCoVqiQ.png

Day 18: Vintage Virtuoso

Vittorio Einaudi
    Traits: Music Lover, Romantic, Dance Machine
    Aspiration: Musical Genius

T7mTDa5.png

Meet Mr. Vittorio Einaudi; born in Florence, Italy, 1508. Born during the Italian Renaissance, Vittorio was lucky to be among great works of art, but his passion was much more into music. The son of a prominent Florentine nobleman, he received a higher education in the musical arts by all kinds of musicians passing abroad through Florence. He was quick to realise that when he came of age, he decided to leave his hometown and travel up north and continue honing his musical skills. Eventually he became a renowned composer and was even once the court Kapellmeister (choirmaster) to the Holy Roman Emperor! His young life was only just beginning though when while he was travelling through the Black Forest, he had unknowingly saved a witch from a great fall. Grateful of this, she blessed(?) him with immortality, so that he may have all the time in the world to learn music across the globe; he just sometimes has a slight thirst for plasma and a few magic powers. Now immortal, Vittorio did exactly as he wished for; he traveled across the globe to learn all kinds of music, from the Far East to the plains of Africa, and even to the New World, and eventually the Pacific Islands! Over the centuries he's taken a liking to many kinds of genres, like Baroque and Classical, World music, Latin, and recently has taken a liking to Jazz as well as a bit of Alternative. Surely though, he's certainly not finished mastering all the music out there!

I've uploaded him with a few mastered skills in Guitar, Piano, Violin, and Pipe Organ to start and as a Grandmaster Vampire with no Dark Form, so he has a few vampire perks to play with already. Have fun!
    Day 18: Vintage Virtuoso

Vittorio Einaudi
    Traits: Music Lover, Romantic, Dance Machine
    Aspiration: Musical Genius

T7mTDa5.png

Meet Mr. Vittorio Einaudi; born in Florence, Italy, 1508. Born during the Italian Renaissance, Vittorio was lucky to be among great works of art, but his passion was much more into music. The son of a prominent Florentine nobleman, he received a higher education in the musical arts by all kinds of musicians passing abroad through Florence. He was quick to realise that when he came of age, he decided to leave his hometown and travel up north and continue honing his musical skills. Eventually he became a renowned composer and was even once the court Kapellmeister (choirmaster) to the Holy Roman Emperor! His young life was only just beginning though when while he was travelling through the Black Forest, he had unknowingly saved a witch from a great fall. Grateful of this, she blessed(?) him with immortality, so that he may have all the time in the world to learn music across the globe; he just sometimes has a slight thirst for plasma and a few magic powers. Now immortal, Vittorio did exactly as he wished for; he traveled across the globe to learn all kinds of music, from the Far East to the plains of Africa, and even to the New World, and eventually the Pacific Islands! Over the centuries he's taken a liking to many kinds of genres, like Baroque and Classical, World music, Latin, and recently has taken a liking to Jazz as well as a bit of Alternative. Surely though, he's certainly not finished mastering all the music out there!

I've uploaded him with a few mastered skills in Guitar, Piano, Violin, and Pipe Organ to start and as a Grandmaster Vampire with no Dark Form, so he has a few vampire perks to play with already. Have fun!

I love his backstory !
    We have an asian American and an Italian vampire
    And more probably i haven't seen

Your simsversion of Kellin looks great! @nani :) You have reflected him so very well as a sim! He looks just like him!

It is very nice that you have created an Italian Vampire for the Virtuoso theme @paradiseplanet :) It was great reading his musical background details, and of how he became a vampire, also reading about his travels, and his interest in a variety of music genres
    edited February 2018
    @nani I also made a British punk vampire earlier too, for the Mr Rock'n'Roll theme, on idk what day it was. Day 5? Yup, Day 5.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Another day another sim.. so this is my Mr. Rock'n Roll.
    He has a special talent in guitar and whenever there is a party he can't keep himself far from there.
    25552166217_ba7999ecf9_o.png
    25552162577_55506f55aa_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    Your Rock n Roll sim looks great! @GamingTweety :) His mohawk and leather jacket are a great part of his overall look! The dance floor background setting of the picture looks great.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    It's really great to see so many Sims appear in this thread :) It kind of makes me want to start over again, do a different take on all the prompts.

@nani As for vampires, I made one too, back when I did this challenge - I guess you could say he's British (although he has traveled quite a bit over the years).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    Day 11: Single Dad (with male toddler)

Emilio Carmona tends to take life one day at a time, never really planning for the future, but still somehow managing to make things work out. Being saddled with his son, Bruno, hasn't changed that at all. In fact, he finds it more fun than ever, not even considering parenthood a trial while he relives his childhood alongside his son.

b9770c0a227b170d72e851ffa0010748.png

Emilio Carmona is Childish, Hot-Headed, and Loves the outdoors, while Bruno is Inquisitive
    7f8c8e63c93786b220a66328a26755a3.png

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited February 2018
    I thought I would give this a go :)

So without further or do, here is my first sim:
    Day 1- Surfer Dude
    Adrian Siddall
    GnVhnv.jpg

Adrian is an adult and has been surfing since he was a teenager. He loves riding the waves and spends most of his time at the beach. He would like to settle down one day and start a family, however he doesn't see that in the near future. When he isn't surfing he is practising yoga and mixology.

Adrian is now on the exchange :)
    Post edited by Smarties100 on
    It is great that you have joined doing the challenge ! @Smarties100 :) Adrian is a very nice surfer. It is great that he is also enjoys doing yoga and using the mixology skilll to make drinks.
    I will also look forward to seeing the rest of the themed sims that you make for the challenge :)
    ooh, welcome to the challenge, @Smarties101 and with a hot start, too. i think i can see several of the ladies in my game swooning over that surfer... maybe one or two of the guys, as well

and, to avoid double-posting, i'll just toss my next entry here, too:

Day 12: Ladies' Man

Meet little charmer Ashton Larson:
    6193a5fa67cf50a2fbbaba9bd66713ac.jpg

He goes out of his way to chat with every woman he sees, even if his mother tries to explain that they may be working and need to get stuff done
    a08eb3346440468a5072abe08302b9d0.png

Ashton is Creative (though i meant to make him outgoing. i accidentally got ahead of myself and created him on aspiring artist day...). His mother, Sara, is a Foodie, Bro, and Snob
    8b65cec9a5fc2c48aed58bbcfcec6c30.png

ash is very much based on the son of a real life friend of mine from our high school days. when we'd go out to eat, he would chase down the waitresses, chatting constantly with them, even though his mother would try to call him back so they could get back to work. he'd do the same with baristas, teens walking home from school...pretty much every woman he saw. and his mother and i always joked about how he was already such a ladies man at such a young age

• ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited February 2018
    Here's my main male sim Blake.

He's married to Jada, who is pictured as my avatar. He's the Master vampire in my vampire family. He started out as a starving artist but now he's a successful art critic/entertainment blogger and also manages a gallery.

He likes painting, dancing, clubbing, singing karaoke, and visiting museums & art galleries. He's a bit of a hot-head so tends to get riled up and loses his temper at times, esp when Jada gets flirty. There's more to his backstory, but I guess that's enough for now.

I have a few more male sims to share, so this won't be my last post for today.

7dgJJVS.jpg

4EGg9Zp.jpg

Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member

This is Caleb, Blake's right hand man. Yes, THAT Caleb *Vatore*.

I've reworked him and gave him a makeover to my liking. I didn't really change his traits yet, so they are still the same. He lives with his ex-wife Shae who is human and he's a writer. His sister got a makeover as well, but that's a different story for a different thread. :smile:

I like making over Sims - whether I end up playing them or not, and since I'm always tweaking and modding them, they're always a WIP.

4aqTEVi.jpg

Rlrvbnn.jpg

Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
    Ashton is so very cute! @kalaksed :) It is very special that you based him on the son of a real life friend <3 The photos of him with his special friendly facial expressions and poses look very nice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top