Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge

Comments

• RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    edited January 2017
    This looks like fun, I think I'll give it a try. I have been making a lot of sims lately because I was one of those with issues caused by my tray after the pre CL patch. Many of my favorite stock sims are gone and I want to replace them one way or another (there are a lot of good sims here that will likely find their way into my library). I also noticed that I do trend to make more female sims than male. Most sims that I post here I concider to be templates, meaning that they are free for changing. I do this with most of my sims, and when I need a sim, I shop through my bin untill I find the type I want, then I modify as I wish. I will upload these a little later today. If anyone wants them I am Evilfeline on Origin. I have no problem with anyone using my sims the same way I do. Feel free to modify them in your game, as I said before, I consider them templates to be modified.

Here is my Surfer Dude, Mike Aponte. Finally in retirement, he is able to live the lifestyle he always wanted and is free to surf whenever he pleases. Mike Loves the Outdoors and is Athletic and Good. He also counts himself lucky to still have a full head of hair.

21l4q4i.jpg

Here he is also as a young adult. (I'll upload both)

wv9y68.jpg
    It's not my intent to spam the thread, but I need to post Evil Mastermind before I'm hounded to death by my hound (who thinks he' being ignored and neglected).
    This is Rian Connor, Interstellar Smuggler. He is an Evil, Ambitious Genius and all around bad guy.

Here he is in his Alien Outfit (same for all outfits).

2ir26w9.jpg

He also has regular outfits in slot 2, this is every day.

wt6gpv.jpg

Here is his disguise. He stole the identity, appearance and credit of this the innocent fellow.

2i7331l.jpg

I'll put him on the exchange a bit later this evening, as soon as I'm not getting dogged by my beagle.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Rufus doesn't sound like a very nice sim! @MDianaSanders :) You are so very creative in your background story details that you have written about him! He does have very nice green eyes! It is a great picture that you have posted of him pondering his next chess move. It goes so well with what you have written about him.

Trey Michaels is a great surfer dude ! @sillyangel0906 :) The way that you have done the picture of him, with the framed inset head shot picture as well as the main picture looks very nice ! His traits are nice and go well together .
    It looks so very effective how you have done the Evil Mastermind picture! The background wall texture and the way his traits are written in the picture looks so creative! His tattoos look great!

It is very special that you have based your surfer sim on your late father in law @herdarkpassenger <3 He will be a very special sim for you to have in your game. His patterned shirt in the first photo looks very nice and his pants go well with it.
    Bradley is not a very nice sim! It is a great photo that you have posted of him at the podium giving a speech. It looks great the expression that you have captured on his face in the last photo!

Chris Shea is a very nice surfer! @OhMyHemsworth :) His hair, clothing and footwear go very well together. He has very nice blue eyes!
    The black and blonde colour scheme of your evil mastermind sim looks great! @BobSkellington :) Very nice black eye makeup and the black colour scheme of the clothing suits the theme well! The black sunglasses are a nice touch.

Both the elder and young adult versions of Mike Aponte are very nice! @Repo :) It is nice that he has now retired and can enjoy surfing without the pressure of going to work. His grey hair looks nice.
    It is great that your evil mastermind sim is an alien! His disguise outfit looks very nice! His glasses are a nice touch.
    Your beagle sounds cute! He wants you to spend time with him instead of simming! :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Here's my Day 2 dude: Evil Mastermind.

This is Jarred. He is insane but he never fails to have some evil plans up his sleeves.
    zTOTBsW.jpg

CzFCBt3.jpg

ybiM4KO.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Day 3 (Gamer) Derek Blum
    Computer Whiz, Ambitious, Slob and Good.
    dee.png
    Gilbert is a great gamer sim! @Loudon_Wainwright :) The Mario themed bed and floor rug look so very great! The games console picture on his tshirt is a great touch!
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I'm loving today's theme! @dreamprisoner 's Derek is a hot geek! I love his nose!

And @Loudon_Wainwright 's Gilbert looks and sounds like a total geek! He also sounds very fun to play with! LOL Gotta love the bedroom.
    It was great reading the background details of Timothy @Pixelsimmer :) The poses of his parents in the background of one of the photos reflects the details that you have written about him and his parents well! The headphones around his neck is a nice touch. It looks great that he has three screens that he is gaming on!
  • monkeypants1monkeypants1 Posts: 320 Member
    edited January 2017
    Oooh, what a fun challenge. I'm loving what everyone is coming up with so far so much that I had to give it a try. For me, I think I'm going to try to make my sims either a real person or a fictional character played by a real person, just because I tend to be lazy and my sims usually end up looking rather samey. If I have to model them after a real person, it'll push me out of my comfort zone and make me actually use the CAS tools and all of the CC I've downloaded for once, lol.

So my surfer dude, since I just saw a documentary about him is, Eddie Aikau, Hawaiian surfer legend and lifeguard. Reference pictures here.

Closeup of his face while he's on a jog:
    AKWGXrW.png?1

Setting himself accidentally on fire at the beach:
    m2W2bXB.png?1

Taking the view of the surf in:
    rn4Kz06.png?1
    Post edited by monkeypants1 on
  • papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    Im not finding these guys on the gallery. Is everyone using the hastag?
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    I haven't uploaded any of mine because they all use a lot of CC and I'm too lazy to figure out where it came from so I can link it.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Im not finding these guys on the gallery. Is everyone using the hastag?

All of mine (except for the gamer, who I will be uploading later) are; but the gallery tags them as "contains CC" (because I use custom skins; but I didn't use CC hair or clothes for example). Perhaps it's the same for other simmers too. In order to see them you need to enable custom content in the advanced search options. Any CC will just be replaced when you download the sim.
  • monkeypants1monkeypants1 Posts: 320 Member
    Heh, looks like I'm not the only, CC junkie. I haven't uploaded mine for the same reason Loudon_Wainwright hasn't. Although I guess I could if people really wanted the sim, but I have to figure what CC I'd used - and the list would probably be pretty long...
    Your simversion of Eddie Aikau reflects him so well! @monkeypants1 :) He looks just like him! It is not good that he accidentally caught on fire! His head band is a nice touch, to reflect what he wears.
    CC is partly why I do templates the way that I do. I have CC in my game, more build/buy than cas, but I have some clothes, too. I make a template sim for two reasons. First, the most difficult part of making any sim is the facial and body structure. If I have that saved, I can always bring up that sim and change their style, coloration, and/or traits when I want that type of sim rather than trying to make one from scratch every time. Making small adjustments is easy, but getting the structure just right is sometimes frustrating. For myself, I have the best luck making sims when I have nothing particular in mind and I'm just seeing what I can come up with. Second, because there is no CC on them, these sims are available when MODS/CC are disabled after a patch. Just something to consider :) .
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Mine is online with the hashtag (and the rest will end up there) but the system might think they have CC because I hadn't removed my Mods folder before I uploaded to the Gallery.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    From now on, I think I'll make a stripped down CC-free version of each Sim and share those to the gallery. I've been working on making CC-free versions of my main sims anyway just for the fun of it, so it won't be too much of a hassle.
  • peppergirl84peppergirl84 Posts: 255 Member
    I love this thread! Bookmarked! :D
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
  • peppergirl84peppergirl84 Posts: 255 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Loudon_Wainwright there is this program called sims 4 tray importer that you can download!
    It tells you all the cc you used and you can share it with others.
    It also gives you the option to package the sim with all its cc or without it (though to avoid getting in trouble with content creators I'd package without).
    That way you can share your sims and provide details on what cc they're using :)
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Once again, thanks everyone for sharing your Sims :) It's great seeing the different way in which everyone interprets the keywords.

tumblr_ojizpnzO8d1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojizpnzO8d1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    Chad Cheatham
    Chad loves to play video games, especially with others. His online friends know him as Captain_Cheatham (yeah - he doesn’t cheat though, he has too much pride for that). You can wake him up in the middle of the night to play Party Frenzy with his club mates. His club currently only consists of himself and Yuki, but with his friendly disposition and his enthusiasm for video games he’ll expand his club in no-time. He’s also very attached to his old Voidcritter collection, so he keeps them around, just like his favourite MySims throphies.
    Aspiration: Leader of the Pack
    Traits: Geek, Insider
    tumblr_ojizpnzO8d1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojizpnzO8d1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojizpnzO8d1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojizpnzO8d1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    Chad is a great gamer sim! @MDianaSanders :) It is nice that he has a gaming club. His bedroom looks great! The mysims tropihies, voidrctitters and books look very nice how they are placed on the wall shelves. It is great that he has a computer and a tv in the room to enjoy playing games on. He would have fun playing in the video games cube in the corner nook. The wall posters in the room look great!
    Chad and his gaming bedroom are very nice! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top