Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge

Comments

• NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    The Tyrsson family (Aunt Maja, Magnus and Arne) have been uploaded to the gallery too! Let me know if you want to know where to get any of the CC used :)

Great job! I went ahead and gave it a download. The save I'm playing at the moment is Scandinavian based and Tyrsson is a Swedish surname if I'm not mistaken, so they'll fit right in.

• PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    The Tyrsson family (Aunt Maja, Magnus and Arne) have been uploaded to the gallery too! Let me know if you want to know where to get any of the CC used :)

Great job! I went ahead and gave it a download. The save I'm playing at the moment is Scandinavian based and Tyrsson is a Swedish surname if I'm not mistaken, so they'll fit right in.

Thanks! It is :) The story is loosely based on Thor/Loki (and Spiderman lol) so I gave them all Scandinavian names :p
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Here is my Evil Mastermind: Victor von Holtsen
    Aspiration: Fabulously wealthy (business savvy)
    Traites: Evil, Genius, Snob

VvoHoltsen2_zpssqztjwcp.jpg

VvoHoltsenOutfits_zps0yenihbm.jpg

Victor von Holtsen is one of those lucky sims, who was able to turn his passion into a lucrative profession. He is a Managing Partner at a prestigious Private Equity firm in Manhattan. When he is not busy making decisions that affect the lives of thousands of sims – maximizing profits by downsizing the workforce of one of his portfolio companies – he is a laid back guy.

He enjoys the views from his Manhattan penthouse or kicking back with a good book …

VvoHoltsen3_zpscaw0fygn.jpg

... as much as asking his assistant to come in on her day off to fire her and having a chuckle about it with his partners afterwards.

VvoHoltsenAsst_zpsmlcpcj4g.jpg

Yes, Victor is a very lucky sim ...

VvoHoltsen1_zpspzis8fbc.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Victor doesn't sound very nice! @Netzspannung :) The photos of him look great! The last photo looks especially expressive! His traits, aspiration and background story details go very well together! He looks very stylish in his suit. The views of the city from his penthouse look so very nice!
    @BobSkellington Thank you!
    @rosemow Thank you for the sweet comments about my "surfer dude"!

If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
    rosemow wrote: »
    The background details that you have written for Arne are great! @Pixelsimmer :) It is so very expressive the expressiions on his face in the pictures! He looks like he is always thinking, working out plans of what he will do in the future! It is kind of his aunt to bring the brothers into her home.

Thank you for your nice comments @rosemow :) I always try to give my characters some depth and background details, it's more fun playing them that way!
    @rosemow Thank you! He does not sound very nice at all, you are right. Hope I am not giving anyone nightmares. :-D

we all try ...
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Not to be a bother but, I adore him. I'd love to know what CC you used for Arne?
  • nniesimsnniesims Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2017
    @dreamprisoner I love how Tyler's nose almost looks like it's been broken, it adds so much character!

Honestly, I'm so impressed with all the sims in this challenge so far!
    ~ signed, the sort of person who actually has a degree in graphic design and yet still is too lazy to make herself some graphics for this forum ~
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    omg I love this thread, such interesting male sims so far :heart:
    edited January 2017
    Not to be a bother but, I adore him. I'd love to know what CC you used for Arne?

Thanks so much @dreamprisoner :) It' no bother at all!

He doesn't have much CC on him. Just the following, and it's completely optional (won't change his looks if you don't have it):

- Acne (skin detail): Available here. I use it in most of my teens because they look more...well like teens lol.
    - Denim jacket with fur collar: Available here
    - Braces (skin detail): Available here. Another must for my teens :p

I also have default replacement (Maxis Match) for the skins and the eyes (the eyes can be found here here and the skin is Luumia's SMOOTH II DEFAULT SKIN; I can't provide a link because Luumia's tumblr has some NSFW preview pictures).
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Tyler looks a very nice surfer sim! @dreamprisoner :) His blonde hair and blue top complement each other so well. He has very nice eyes!
    Tyson looks very smartly dressed in his politicians suit! His traits and aspiration suit the theme very well.
    The facial shape of both sims looks very nice,
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Thanks everyone for posting (I'm gonna have a hard time keeping up with this thread ;) ). You've all made great Sims and I love reading the backstories! :)

For anyone who's just stumbled across this thread, feel free to start at Day 1 whenever you're ready - there are no set dates for starting and finishing this challenge.

tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    Rufus Lynch
    Don’t let Rufus’ easy-going charm or his seemingly innocent green eyes fool you. His life goal is world domination and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get there. He meticulously plans every move he makes on life’s chess board. Manipulation is his favourite weapon and he loves to use it to his advantage. He’s a favourite with the Windenburg High Society and they know him as a respected businessman from San Myshuno - his firm is a front for a much less respectable business… (actually there’s several layers of fronts, but no need to go into detail on that). Not that Rufus does any of the dirty work himself, in fact he doesn’t even know the people who do his dirty work. He keeps a low profile in the criminal world and only stays in touch with the handful of people he needs to keep his affairs in order. He has the brains, so he let’s others make money for him.
    Aspiration: Public Enemy
    Traits: Evil, Genius, Outgoing
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

Loving everyone's Sims so far! So much creativity ♥

Here is my Surfer Dude. I put him on the gallery if anyone wants him :)

C2LUBwv.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • herdarkpassengerherdarkpassenger Posts: 105 Member
    I'm in the midst of making my Evil Mastermind, but here is my Surfer Dude! He's based off of my late father-in-law, his name is George. This version is him back in the 70's when he was a party-going beach bum!
    01-08-17_10-28-34nbspAM.png
    01-08-17_10-30-56nbspAM.png
    01-08-17_10-31-58nbspAM.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I'm gonna give this a try!
  • herdarkpassengerherdarkpassenger Posts: 105 Member
    Bradley Savage
    Inspired by Mason Verger, his is a vicious millionaire who laughs in the face of children and delights in misery of others. He has a penthouse in the wealthy district of San Myshuno but also operates a slaughter house (...people or animals? We may never know) in Willow Creek. He likes to give speeches though he is not into politics, and he will mock and jeer at anyone he sees fit.
    01-08-17_11-51-21nbspAM.png
    01-08-17_11-48-11nbspAM.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited January 2017
    Here he is!!
    Surfer Dude-Chris Shea
    He is active, bro, and loves the outdoors.
    Hv1WGbf.png
    2921FQ6.png
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Day 2: Evil Mastermind
    32073174361_bd25b80e10_k.jpgCollage by Gerald Greyvenstein, on Flickr
    31349959474_a3ccc7cd7e_k.jpgJan by Gerald Greyvenstein, on Flickr
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

This is my Evil Mastermind. He plans to take over Sim land by abducting all of the males and sending them all back brainwashed and pregnant :lol:

0JTI1rt.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Day 1 (slightly late!): Surfer Dude

Introducing...Kai Kahale.

Kai loves surfing (or would love it if surfboards had been invented in SimNation). For the moment, he enjoys nature, sports and jogging by the sea. He always goes bare foot to feel connected to the ground. He dreams of opening his own vegetarian beach shack restaurant. He also wishes someone would invent surfing already.

Sin_t_tulo_1.jpg
    Sin_t_tulo_2.jpg
    01_08_17_10_19_05_AM.png
    01_08_17_10_21_43_AM.png
    01_08_17_10_23_53_AM.png
    01_08_17_10_27_59_AM.png
    01_08_17_10_29_29_AM.png

I uploaded him to the gallery, but hehas some minor CC (body hair...sorry he just can't do without it!!), so if you want to find it, you'll need to enable custom content in the Advanced options tab.

Incredible <3
    DeKay wrote: »
    Here's mine. His name is Dennis Morse. :)

Day 1: Surfer Dude

He looks grumpy here cuz he's not hanging out with his bros. :D
    zqvHkAw.jpg

But when he's outdoors and basking in the sun, he will put on a great smile!
    A87xd3h.jpg

nsgIW4h.jpg

3zsPACC.jpg

Why is he so cute! Nice pictures! xD
    Here is my Evil Mastermind: Victor von Holtsen
    Aspiration: Fabulously wealthy (business savvy)
    Traites: Evil, Genius, Snob

VvoHoltsen2_zpssqztjwcp.jpg

VvoHoltsenOutfits_zps0yenihbm.jpg

Victor von Holtsen is one of those lucky sims, who was able to turn his passion into a lucrative profession. He is a Managing Partner at a prestigious Private Equity firm in Manhattan. When he is not busy making decisions that affect the lives of thousands of sims – maximizing profits by downsizing the workforce of one of his portfolio companies – he is a laid back guy.

He enjoys the views from his Manhattan penthouse or kicking back with a good book …

VvoHoltsen3_zpscaw0fygn.jpg

... as much as asking his assistant to come in on her day off to fire her and having a chuckle about it with his partners afterwards.

VvoHoltsenAsst_zpsmlcpcj4g.jpg

Yes, Victor is a very lucky sim ...

VvoHoltsen1_zpspzis8fbc.jpg

This gave me a good laugh, thank you! :D

Loving everyone's Sims so far! So much creativity ♥

Here is my Surfer Dude. I put him on the gallery if anyone wants him :)

C2LUBwv.png

He is delectable! What a nice looking Sim <3
    I'm in the midst of making my Evil Mastermind, but here is my Surfer Dude! He's based off of my late father-in-law, his name is George. This version is him back in the 70's when he was a party-going beach bum!
    01-08-17_10-28-34nbspAM.png
    01-08-17_10-30-56nbspAM.png
    01-08-17_10-31-58nbspAM.png

Very nice! p;
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Awesome thread, love the concept of this challenge. If I find the time, perhaps I'll jump in, I looove to use CAS, haha. Be warned though, my sims can get a little weird looking, I use a lot of CC and sometimes I like to twist concepts up a little. >:)

#Team Occult
    @BobSkellington That's excellent! I had a good time making him and coming up with the little story.

we all try ...
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Bookmarking! Love this!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top