The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Gallery problem (rant)

MarjiaMarjia Posts: 216 Member
I uploaded a lot to the gallery but I can't see it. I tried sorting the gallery by lot size and game packs etc but still can't see it. It's base game and has no cc, and i tried sorting by basegame, 40x30 and residential, but it doesn't show up. It got 200 downloads the first day and nothing after that so i went looking to see what's going on with the gallery and found this huge mess.
15843958_10154452532833409_4144917379666167206_o.jpg?oh=972f291e94e509e0a85156434d1876dc&oe=591FD25E

The gallery is mixed up when you look at popular now, which normally sorts by number of downloads. Now there is no sort order at all that i can tell.

I am so frustrated, being a builder, I want to share my builds, but what's the point if nobody ever sees it.

I know EA is working on the next game patch to make more money and they could care less about our experience.

Comments

• MarjiaMarjia Posts: 216 Member
    Builders make the game more fun for everybody else. Please support the builders and fix some of these issues. Executron Chair still broken, Blue drapes, kitchen cabinets that turn black. Maybe you don't make any money fixing the game, and you're too busy trying to make the next buck, but please show some appreciation for the community that does all this for free.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 109,574 Member
    Hello
    Although your lot doesn't contain cc, try ticking the " include cc content" box in the advanced section of the filter, just in case it may help it to appear for you.
    With the popular now filter, it could perhaps mean that what was the last build that a simmer downloaded from your gallery, will be the order that the builds are listed in your gallery.
    If you haven't already done it, it would be good to post feedback and /or press " me too" on the AHQ EA site threads that refer to the other issues that you have posted about
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Executron-desk-chair-glitch/m-p/5680153#M29638
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Problems-with-Lighting-in-TS4/m-p/5020554#M18572
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 502 Member
    Is the gallery known for having lots of bugs right now?? I don't come to the bug section here much, but I'm losing my patience with the gallery... It won't load anything. the main page loads, but when I click "community" (I think, right?) It says no content can be found. If I search any hashtag, it says no content can be found. When I try to view my own library or my favorites, it says I haven't liked or uploaded anything.
    I'm currently repairing my game, so maybe post wasn't necessary and I'm sorry @Marjia I'm not trying to hijack your post or anything :/
    surraaaaaa wrote: »
    Is the gallery known for having lots of bugs right now?? I don't come to the bug section here much, but I'm losing my patience with the gallery... It won't load anything. the main page loads, but when I click "community" (I think, right?) It says no content can be found. If I search any hashtag, it says no content can be found. When I try to view my own library or my favorites, it says I haven't liked or uploaded anything.
    I'm currently repairing my game, so maybe post wasn't necessary and I'm sorry @Marjia I'm not trying to hijack your post or anything :/

Hello
    I am sorry that you are these issues. I hope that repairing your game helps.
    If the issues remain, try shutting down your computer completely . Then restart the computer, launch the game, and see if the issues remain,
    Hi @rosemow , repairing my game did work, thankfully!!
    Hi @rosemow , repairing my game did work, thankfully!!

That is great! :)
    Spoke to soon. After downloading a few families and lots, I loaded two different households, went back to manage worlds to use the gallery and now it isn't working again...
    Spoke to soon. After downloading a few families and lots, I loaded two different households, went back to manage worlds to use the gallery and now it isn't working again...

Hello
    I have just checked the gallery in-game and it isn't working for me either . It sounds like the Gallery ea servers are down.
    It is not just your game.
    @rosemow I first had the issue the day before yesterday, last time I played. So if they're down it's been a few days?
    Currently repairing my game a second time....
    @rosemow I first had the issue the day before yesterday, last time I played. So if they're down it's been a few days?
    Currently repairing my game a second time....

The gallery hasn't been down a few days. There is just an issue at the moment.
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,048 Member
    Glad it's not just me. I can see some stuff on the gallery but it doesn't seem to be any proper kind of order. I can't see anything that's under newest creations and I can't see anything by the simmers I follow. Bums me out that they're having issues right now when I haven't been able to play in weeks and then I come back to this nonsense :\
    Lizziguin wrote: »
    Glad it's not just me. I can see some stuff on the gallery but it doesn't seem to be any proper kind of order. I can't see anything that's under newest creations and I can't see anything by the simmers I follow. Bums me out that they're having issues right now when I haven't been able to play in weeks and then I come back to this nonsense :\

Thankyou for your feedback on what is happpening with the Gallery in your game, There seems to be some issues at the moment.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 24,263 Member
    I need to access a church and a restaurant "sets" for my last Gen 3 chapter but I can't get to far without the gallery not working with me (I have tried repair, taking seperatley the tray folder or the Mods folder out, plus shutting off the computer and restarting it.) and I need these two sets for my story and since I can't build..I will have to wait until next week to shoot my chapter..and I don't want to wait till next week.
    And I'm really tired of people telling me it's my computer when it's clearly not. Frustrated. Looking for a new game to play.
    The gallery is still a mess! Showing Gisky's unfurnished house 3 times in popular now. That's ridiculous.
  • SimQARoboSimQARobo Posts: 96 SimQA
    Hello @Marjia

About the gallery sorting issues, we're still working on fixing those. :(
    Unfortunately it's taken much longer than expected due to the sheer number of uploads.
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 401 Member
    @Marjia
    Gallery always is breaking down when the number of visitors exceeds 60 thousand people. It probably is not designed to support at the same time such the number of person. The same problem occurs always during any on feast days. There is nothing else to do how to refrain from mass production of houses until Gallery is repaired.I am planning a holiday at this time :) Take a break too :)
    Good idea. taking a break.
    kreatora wrote: »
    @Marjia
    There is nothing else to do how to refrain from mass production of houses until Gallery is repaired.I am planning a holiday at this time :) Take a break too :)

• MychQQQMychQQQ Posts: 71 Member
    Something is already known? Some progress? I hope they fix it very soon ;)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 7,754 Member
    Having this issue now. I've noticed this happening off and on for a month now. ANNOYING! :angry:
  • inventivefraudinventivefraud Posts: 3 New Member
    This is happening to me too. It keeps saying there is nothing in the gallery. The weird thing is, is it was working fine this morning.
  • MysticFaeMysticFae Posts: 75 Member
    I am having problems too...No way to search for anything. You get popular now or most popular only. No way to look at people you follow or use any search terms. Absolutely no way to narrow a search down at all. I even tried repairing my game and didn't make a difference. Just one more reason it takes me so long to get back into the mood to play this game... :/
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 792 Member
    Seems somethings wrong with the Gallery right now. My library loads, but the community tab says 'No results found', no matter what filters are on it. I'm just going to wait it out and hope it gets better.
    Seems somethings wrong with the Gallery right now. My library loads, but the community tab says 'No results found', no matter what filters are on it. I'm just going to wait it out and hope it gets better.

Hello
    Other simmers are also having the issue. It may be resolved soon.

On this thread on the AHQ EA thread, SimGuruQARobo has also posted there that they are looking into issues with the Gallery
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Gallery-Not-Showing-Anything-in-Community/m-p/5810594#U5810594
  • AomiAomi Posts: 57 Member
    i was reading through the posts and the current issue i got with The Gallery is that the website too won't let you find what you search for (for me anyway) can't search with my user ID or hashtag or item name. the plum "Oops, Something has gone Wrong! Please Try Again Later" error shows up on the page and before i used the website today The Gallery didn't load my catalog either in-game either.

glad to know they're looking into the issue, i honestly thought i was the only one because of my ridiculous gaming setup.