Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO - SEASON 3 - Finale is up....

Comments

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    maybe they did it together ;)
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited February 2017
    KleineMuff wrote: »

"Mr. Seaform and Mrs. Eggshell did it with the comfy chair in the Walk-in Closet." Does absolutely not sound wrong and dirty. :innocent:>:)
    At least we got the motive. Good work, my fellow detectives! I'm so proud of you :blush:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

"Mr. Seaform and Mrs. Eggshell did it with the comfy chair in the Walk-in Closet." Does absolutely not sound wrong and dirty. :innocent:>:)
    At least we got the motive. Good work, my fellow detectives! I'm so proud of you :blush:

;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @Alleenmens are you going to dress people up in their Cluedo colours like Tiger did on High Hopes?
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

;)

:3
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Yep... ;)
    edited February 2017
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Yep... ;)

Oh yikes. :o I doubt Laureo would look good in purple. ;)

I think I got ideas for some DRE moments though. ;)
    Banner.png
    Dibs on Gerard and Larry wearing shades and black suits.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited February 2017
    Oh god i think I'm confused. I've only played Clue twice in my life.
    This is stressful ;e;
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh god i think I'm confused. I've only played Clue twice in my life.
    This is stressful ;e;

I never played it before so my confusion is also very big :#
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited February 2017
    Just to summarize:

There are "cards" for each suspect, room, and murder weapon. One of each is the actual murderer, scene of the crime, and weapon in the crime. These are placed in an envelope in the middle of the board, or in our case, they're not in play.

Each player is distributed cards. In this game, we each get two. The ones you have, you know they're not the correct ones. So if you have the cards for Madam Peach and the Conservatory, you know that Peach didn't do it, and it wasn't done in the Conservatory.

You can make a suggestion consisting of one person, room, and weapon. You must be in that room on the board to suggest it, but you're otherwise free to suggest the murderer and weapon. For example, if your character is in the Hall, you can suggest that Mrs. Peac.ock did it in the Hall with the Lead Pipe. Then you ask another player. Alleen will tell you if that player has any of those cards. For example, I could ask Caro, and Alleen can tell me that Caro has the Lead Pipe card. Since Caro has that card, you know that it's not the correct one, so you can cross it off.

If a player has two of the cards in your suggestion, Alleen will only show you one. In the previous example, Caro could also have the Hall card, but Alleen will only reveal one or the other for that suggestion.

If you think you have the correct murderer, place, and hall, you can make an accusation. Once you do this, you're done playing. Alleen will reveal if you are correct in the episode.

You lose one point out of 100 for each suggestion. If you guess correctly, you get an additional 25 points.

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Thanks Ice... :smiley:
    You explained it really well Ice!! I'm just still trying to figure somethings out.
    1. How do we move?
    2. How do we make the distinction between an accusation and and a sugguestion?
    3. Where do we make suggestions? Because i feel like all the suggestions beung nade on this forum are jokes. . .
    1. Normally there would be dice, but since we don't take turns in this version, I think you can just go to any room you want.
    2. Suggestions are more indefinite, using phrases like "I think" or "I suggest". You can just tell Alleen if you're making an accusation, since you only get to do it once.
    3. You have to make suggestions in private since we're all competing to get the highest score, and the thread will get flooded if we all make suggestions here.

Alleen, beware of DRE's. ;)
    Banner.png
    I will probably write a DRE and try to keep it under 500 words so everyone gets a chance for there's to be included lol

DND sign on T-roll and Laurey's suite door. ;)

And I got the 4th machine working again too. ;)
    Banner.png

DND sign on T-roll and Laurey's suite door. ;)

Not even that yet. Good idea though. ;)
    Banner.png
    Screenshot_245.jpg

The Black brothers

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Can I go to the kitchen?

And will I get in trouble for revealing my cards?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I think Colonial Mario Mustard did it in the kitchen. He used a magical wand to turn that person into mustard so Mario Mustard can even have more mustard.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    And will I get in trouble for revealing my cards?

If you'd sacrifice yourself for the benefit of the rest it would be really appreciated, thank you. ;)
    Banner.png
    Screenshot_245.jpg

The Black brothers

red-fox-smiley-001.gif
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Screenshot_245.jpg

The Black brothers

I am immediatley reminded of this song when seeing that pic. :D