DECEMBER 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

New mysterious pack in my library that I don't recall buying...

earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 928 Member
So, I got TS3 Design & Hi-Tech stuff in my library out of nowhere. I don't really buy Stuff packs from TS3, but for some strange reason I've got this one... and I don't recall buying it (or hearing about it before). .o.o
Ah, well! I'm going to enjoy it since it looks pretty! :smiley:
Thanks random user who probably gifted it to me and happy holidays to you as well!
NK4koaX.png

Comments

  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 2,420 Member
    I had to Google this because I had no idea what it was.
    Apparently, it's the European version of High End Loft Stuff. :D

    Congrats for having it show up! If it was gifted, I'm surprised there wasn't some sort of "tag" to let you know. Hey, whatever works - have fun!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 928 Member
    @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.
    NK4koaX.png
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,140 Member
    edited January 1
    earthgirl wrote: »
    @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.

    When I bought the disc for Design & High-Tech Stuff AGES ago, it said "High End Loft Stuff" when I installed it, so I thought it got screwed up when I put it on my computer; turns out it just installed under the US name in the launcher! xD
    tumblr_ox9g7cn9RI1wwr7j3o2_540.gif
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 695 Member
    > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > earthgirl wrote: »
    >
    > @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > When I bought the disc for Design & High-Tech Stuff AGES ago, it said "High End Loft Stuff" when I installed it, so I thought it got screwed up when I put it on my computer; turns out it just installed under the US name in the launcher! xD

    PEWDS.
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

    Katie123
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,140 Member
    @Katie123 wrote: »
    > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > earthgirl wrote: »
    >
    > @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > When I bought the disc for Design & High-Tech Stuff AGES ago, it said "High End Loft Stuff" when I installed it, so I thought it got screwed up when I put it on my computer; turns out it just installed under the US name in the launcher! xD

    PEWDS.
    Literally the most random comment I've ever gotten! How did you even find this thread? It's nearly a year old! xD
    tumblr_ox9g7cn9RI1wwr7j3o2_540.gif
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 695 Member
    > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > @Katie123 wrote: »
    >
    > > @DarkSuperNinja said:
    > > earthgirl wrote: »
    > >
    > > @Anmirla Yeah, it is High-End Loft Stuff. :) Didn't know either until I found the cover for it and they're the same thing.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > When I bought the disc for Design & High-Tech Stuff AGES ago, it said "High End Loft Stuff" when I installed it, so I thought it got screwed up when I put it on my computer; turns out it just installed under the US name in the launcher! xD
    >
    > PEWDS.
    >
    >
    >
    > Literally the most random comment I've ever gotten! How did you even find this thread? It's nearly a year old! xD

    lol i can't remember i was looking at sims 3 stuff and just stumbled across it :P
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

    Katie123
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 707 Member
    Didn't install because now ts3 + High End Stuff is sold in the same bundle in Origin. :grey_question:
    Miss V Detective: Enquêtes à Sunset Valley Writen exclusively with The Sims 3- Miss V Bsides & Other Sims Stories Writen Sims 3 and other sims games.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top