Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jensen's University Genetics Baby Game

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @ChelleJo Thanks for the sweet comments :D I need to find some decent kid eyebrows. I don't like the EA ones as they all sit too high and are quite thick as well. I do have a default replacement for EA brows but that doesn't change the shape of them just the texture. It doesn't help that her brows are darker than her hair - gives the kids a very "hard" look LOL

I've also lost count of the kids! I will just consult my list ... Diot is #10 LOL Thank God for lists or I would never remember their names or how many have been born to date ;)

Jensen and most of his kids have the same skin - Mango Smoothie but I can't remember who made it. I got it fairly recently. The default skin that most of my townies would be wearing is Kurasoberina's Primer. They should be very easy to google.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    @Mikezumi Oh, I don't think she looks bad at all. I actually like the serious look (not for every sim, but some just seem to step into that roll and the look goes with it - ya know, in my own game). I'm not a fan of the EA eyebrows either. I never thought to look at a default replacement. Something I should look into.

Huh. I have mango smoothie and Kurasoberina's Primer. That's two of the ones I use most. I have Star fruit, too. Maybe cause mine are Non-default. I think it's just Jensen making some super hottie sims. :D:D
    p8L4V6v.png
    @ChelleJo Primer is my default but the mango smoothie I am using is the non-default. I use Star Fruit a lot also but not in this save although a few of the townies have it on because I had saved them to my bin that way. I wonder if it could be the makeup that is making a difference. I use a face shine and nose line on my main household sims.
  • arilixearilixe Posts: 21 Member
    Jensen's kids are all great looking.
    Thanks @arilixe :D

I saw that Jensen's wish for 5 grandchildren had been granted, so thought it might be time for a look at the family tree :D
    wb9fyt.png
    Diot's training continues! This time Kaz gets the job because he rolled it first :)
    6rr0y8.jpg
    Gotta show the poo face! :p
    35bia8i.jpg
    Jensen attended a party and I saw that @GaiaHypothesis's sim, Rory, was there. Here's a closer look at him :D
    33xiu6c.jpg
    I sent Jensen to say hi and Rory looked toward me and I thought I detected some anxiety ;) Rory: "Why are you sending Jensen to talk to me? I don't want to be a disposable baby daddy!" Not this time, Rory, but I make no promises about future saves >:)
    sym4pz.jpg
    15qez5f.jpg
    While Jensen was at the party, I located Elaine Morse (the girl I have planned for Daw) way over at Pinochle Point. Needless to say I teleported him so he could meet her before bedtime. The next time I open my game it will be Saturday. Plenty of time for Daw to get to know Elaine :D
    2ryiqok.jpg
    I changed out the last few updates because someone said they couldn't see my pics. I had changed my image hosting site but now I have reuploaded to TinyPic just in case.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    :D:D Customary Poo face! :D:D

@GaiaHypothesis's Rory is looking good in your save! RAWR! ;)

Ah, Elaine's is adorable. Her and Daw make a cute couple! <3
    p8L4V6v.png
    I just finished playing a Saturday in my household and it was frantic! The twins were to graduate and I had things planned for the teens. I don't know why I do this to myself ;) I have decided to break this update into three parts or I will get bored uploading individual images to TinyPic :p

Saturday Morning
    It started out as a quiet morning with the family having breakfast together. While they were eating I went looking for my gnome family and found that I now have an elder :) My graduation gnomes must have become elders before they died, but they never looked any different from the day they came home with Jensen.
    16hjfvs.jpg
    282qdfk.jpg
    Since this is the first time there has been a toddler in the house when the family had a graduation to attend, I had the family call their first babysitter ever! I try to avoid doing this but figured how bad could it be since Diot's needs had all been met and I was going to have her work on her peg box and xylophone skills. Here she is. I had no-one talk to her because they would roll silly wishes to become her friend and I hate denying my sims their wishes. She was inappropriate but not a klepto so that was something I didn't have to worry about as my sims have several expensive heart cut gems on their dressers.
    k4atfq.jpg
    Before I sent the family to the Town Hall, I turned off freewill. I wanted to make this as painless as possible because they tend to wander off to play catch, or start jamming while waiting for the family to gather.
    2hmhgec.jpg
    While I was waiting for the graduation ceremony to finish, I checked on Diot and found that the babysitter was in her queue. It didn't cancel out the peg box instruction but I decided to see what she was up to. It was just a tickle and a ride on the spring rider :) As soon as that was over, I had her go back to the peg box.
    24ev0nb.jpg
    Herry was voted "Most likely to take over the world" and Larkin "Most likely to save the world" :)
    9baquc.jpg
    Back at home, I took a quick pic of the boys before I restored freewill :)
    2day78y.jpg

@ChelleJo Thanks :D Yes, Rory does look very good. He will definitely have a bigger part in a future save :D
    edited January 2017
    Saturday Afternoon
    I had Daw invite Elaine over as I want to get this relationship started before another boy takes her ... not that this could happen because I had placed romance restrictions on her ;) You can see her face a little better here than when Daw first met her in the dark at Pinochle Point :p
    53wnwl.jpg
    Yes, I know she has just walked in the door, but I am an impatient Sim God ;) First up, I had to have Daw confess his attraction to her as my settings don't change relationship status with kisses.
    1pfqdu.jpg
    After that I had him go for the first kiss :D
    28sbzns.jpg
    I found Elaine's expression a little scary here ... I hope she doesn't eat my boy! :o;)
    2k4pqh.jpg
    Now they are officially going steady :D
    24cw07q.jpg
    I found Rory and Jolene at the beach. You can just see Rory's new wife in the background (she is pregnant but not showing yet) :D
    ofdpc3.jpg
    I sent Hamon there because weekends are the only time the kids have for friends. Jolene looks excited to see Hamon ;)
    21cb3it.jpg
    While my camera was on the beach and Hamon, I got a pop-up that Daw and Elaine were engaged. I should have known better than to leave them alone LOL When I went to check on them, Ibb was introducing herself to Elaine - I wish she had of got there sooner! Daw doesn't seem to appreciate the interruption ;)
    a9p7i1.jpg
    When I checked on Hamon I could see he wasn't getting into any trouble at least ;)
    of53sw.jpg
    Hob was also enjoying a day at the beach :D
    wgugsn.jpg
    Saturday Afternoon/Evening
    Venus aged up the night before but Larkin hadn't had a chance to see her yet because of the graduation ceremony. She also graduated that morning so I had to wait until she was finished before I had Larkin invite her over.
    @CravenLestat Here she is! You wanted to see her grown up :D
    2ur73n9.jpg
    I sent Ibb and Diot to the block table to get to know each other better ... and to keep them out of the way while I worked ;)
    a0htaa.jpg
    Daw and Elaine are heading to the bedroom but I didn't have time to think about that - out of the way is out of the way and I don't care how it happens ;)
    23su7bd.jpg
    I am responsible for this! If you leave something like this up to an athletic sim, instead of an engagement you would have a training session! :|
    29qd1zl.jpg
    Now that she has accepted, he can train her until their hearts burst LOL
    xkua78.jpg
    I just love high freewill! Poor kids couldn't even have privacy in the bedroom because Kaz wanted to talk about comic books LOL
    24fe8eq.jpg
    I'd almost forgotten that I had left Hamon at the beach. I went back and let him have one more kiss before sending him home for dinner.
    1zeilpt.jpg
    Daw is neurotic. He has a bad case of Performance Anxiety LOL
    osqtk6.jpg
    With the serve meal mod, mealtimes are orderly. Unfortunately after dinner chatting is chaotic LOL
    2hp7rrp.jpg

I MC'd Venus into the household for a quick setup of skills, pre-skills and LTRs then moved them out. Larkin and Venus have a house right on the beach. I know they will be happy :D
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    I really like your story. You have some nice sims there! :p
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    edited January 2017
    :lol: Poor Jensen! Congrats on another pregnancy. The pic of Hob and Hamon, a-dor-a-ble! Eda is beautiful all grown up. Jackin is so excited it looks like his eye's are about to pop out of his head. Lol But, I love Larkin's expression of, are we done yet? Lol All those gnomes in my game would equal ka-ching!

Eda looks so serene in this pic. I think this is my favorite one of her so far. I actually like the big eye look on Hamon, it seems to fit him. He is quite the cutie! It always cracks me up seeing ghost eating, since they are dead and shouldn't need to eat. Lol
    Yea! Eda found her soulmate. Nathaniel's magic hands coaxed that baby right out. Congrats on Daw. He is a cutie! Gnomes=ka-ching=$. Lol Congrats on Eda's marriage. Aw...Daw is just to cute while learning all his skills. <3 Ha,ha,ha Nathaniel is determined to stay longer. Rip Gnome=$$. Lol Daw's facial expressions, to cute! Herry has good strong features but, aw....the family didn't stick around for Larkin to age up. :(

Your right! Herry does look a lot like Charlie Sheen. Larkin is looking handsome, I like his eye's. Ha! Herry moves fast! Poor guy, just took a hit to his ego. Lol Oooh, competition.
    Congrats on the pregnancy. Looks like the family had a lovely time at the park. I'm with you, I like having virtuoso in the family also. Keeps it lively. Hob is definitely a heart throb! The pic of Jackin and Daw together is just so heart warming. Looks Meggy's not doing to well with hopscotch. Daw is such a cutie!
    Yea! You go Hob. Adorable pic of the boys fishing. <3 Marlon most certainly did age up beautiful! Aw... they make the perfect couple. Can't wait to see their offspring running around town. Lucas is gorgeous! Hamon and Daw <3 So intense, playing video games.

Gnomes =ka-ching=$$ :wink: Lol

Ibb is adorable! Love all the facial expressions Ibb is making while learning all her skills. Nathaniel is still emotional since he just had a baby and his hormones are all out of whack. Poor guy.

Aw... they are trying to tell you they don't want to be torn asunder. Gnomes= Ka-ching= $$$ Lol
    You go Larkin! Looks like Eddie is suppling the girls for your boys. Lol Ibb is super cute! Aw... what a sad day with Nathaniel leaving. :( Herry and Leanne make a cute couple. So awesome, they are going steady. HA! Telling secrets to his soon to be father-in-law. Niiiice! Eye candy! <3 Looks like Josh is giving the look that only father's know how to give their daughter's boyfriends. Herry better be careful. Lol Meggy is beautiful! Love Jackin's pouty look! He aged up so handsome!

Okay, I will finish catching up with the rest a bit later. Hope all is well with you. *Hugs*

Just adding there are ton of grammar mistakes so just go with it. :wink::p
    Post edited by skm36 on
    j7zqrt.jpg
    @ZhakiraP Thank you :) I am glad you are enjoying it even though it is not really a story, just pics with small commentary to document my save :)

@skm36 Boy, you really do put a lot of effort into making comments! Thanks so much :D
    I hope you are feeling better now - I know that kind of pain doesn't vanish over night, but hopefully you are coping now *hugs*
    edited January 2017
    Weekends are too frantic for my taste! Once again, I am breaking up my update. I even played the day in two parts because I want to enjoy my game and not feel stressed.

Sunday Morning

Now that Larkin and Venus are settled into their new home, it is time to get Herry and Leanne sorted out. Leanne was a couple of days younger than Herry, so I had to wait. After the morning chores were done, I had Herry invite her over. I only took a couple of pics because it all fell into place very quickly and Herry was gone while the morning was still young :)
    33u3biw.jpg
    A few romantic interactions after she arrived, I had Herry pop the question.
    t7g83t.jpg
    Here they are in their new home :D
    289c5mh.jpg
    After Herry and Leanne were settled, it was time for Ibb's birthday :)
    e7ko44.jpg
    It could have been worse ;)
    28vqgs2.jpg
    Ibb's face is so broad that I couldn't find a hair that suited her. There were a couple of really short styles that looked cute but I decided to stick with her childhood hair at least until she grows up.
    2hx7dah.jpg
    kega9s.jpg
    Daw obviously likes the family's new chair LOL I need to get the mod that stops sims from checking out new items.
    116uvqx.jpg
    Jensen gets his notice!
    alrvj4.jpg
    Ibb wanted to meet someone new, so I sent her to the park.
    mv0pqu.jpg
    I have never seen Jensen freak out about something breaking before - it must be the pregnancy hormones ;)
    hv6hox.jpg
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    @Mikezumi Your welcome. Thank you for asking, I am feeling a little better. Both my husband and I have had a very emotional week adjusting to the lost. She had been a part of our family since she was 4 weeks old. She lived to the age of 14. She was our baby since all our kids are grown and live their own lives. *Hugs*
    j7zqrt.jpg
    Saturday Afternoon

When I looked for Elaine and Jolene, I found their tags heading towards the bowling alley. I had the boys teleport there to head them off ;)
    5djs7q.jpg
    Ibb rolled Green Thumb on aging up and wanted to learn the gardening skill. You can see her planting in the background as Kaz takes Diot for a stroll :)
    k9jucg.jpg
    To stop the girls from wandering off on them, I had the boys bowl with them.
    2ibpaxk.jpg
    C*id was there also. I remember when he aged up to adult and it didn't seem that long ago but when I checked his status, I saw he was about to age up to elder that night. I shaved a little off because it felt too soon to me :(
    apacut.jpg
    After finishing the gardening, I send Ibb to the bowling alley as well. Her social bar needed some filling so I had her talk to C*id.
    64i1ih.jpg
    I was almost sorry I had just given him extra days! ;)
    1znnchy.jpg
    2uz5ogl.jpg
    After bowling, I sent the boys home. They had a little time to kill while waiting for their girlfriends to catch up.
    10msioj.jpg
    o73olf.jpg
    2e4m9ea.jpg
    Once the girls arrived, I left them to freewill to amuse themselves :p
    2eewhgn.jpg
    When I checked on Ibb at the bowling alley, I found lots of family and friends were there :)
    9pm9ue.jpg
    Ibb rolled a wish to talk to her dad, Nathaniel, so I had her beat her way through the crowd for a chat. I am pretty sure these two were heading towards the photobooth upstairs - Ibb's expression shows that she knows it too :p
    2lkuyd1.jpg
    She eventually got to Nathaniel :)
    m9n4no.jpg
    I will have to be extra vigilant when leaving the boys and their girlfriends together because it seems that Daw and Jolene might be attracted to each other :o;)
    2d9woiq.jpg

@skm36 I know exactly what you are going through. In my lifetime I have lost many loved pets and it never gets easier *hugs*
    After the kids left for school and the boys were busy gardening, Diot had her birthday.
    Screenshot_1753.jpg
    She is mostly Jensen but the nose is Kaz's. I can't say for sure about the mouth without looking at the slider positions.
    Screenshot_1754.jpg
    Screenshot_1755.jpg
    Like all the kids before her, Diot was sent fishing on aging up. I love the fishing skill as it generates many wishes I can fill and it provides the family with food and fertilizer :)
    Screenshot_1756.jpg
    After she had got her first skill point I let her fill a wish to meet someone. I sent her to the park across the street as Jensen and Kaz were there already. She introduced herself to Briar Holloway (nee Adams), mother of Leanne (Herry's wife).
    Screenshot_1757.jpg
    While they were chatting, Josh arrived :)
    Screenshot_1758.jpg
    Apart from having to see the one pudding at the park, it was fun watching Josh and Briar being lovey dovey :D
    Screenshot_1759.jpg
    I always feel sorry for the kids when the parents have a few athletic skill points.
    Screenshot_1760.jpg
    Poor Diot :(
    Screenshot_1761.jpg
    Kaz had been sitting on a bench reading a baby book while Jensen and Diot were playing catch. I noticed "cuddle" in Jensen's cue and thought it was so cute that I had him join him on the bench :)
    Screenshot_1762.jpg
    After dinner I had a look around the map as I like to see what the kids are getting up to now they have left home. I found a huge cluster of sims at C*id's house. It seems that Nathaniel had thrown a party but not invited Jensen ... well I couldn't have that!
    Screenshot_1763.jpg
    As soon as Jensen arrived, his queue filled with sims wanting to talk to him. Eddy got to him first and felt his tummy :)
    Screenshot_1764.jpg
    Screenshot_1765.jpg
    Irresistible Hob was also getting his share of attention ;)
    Screenshot_1766.jpg
    After a bit, Nathaniel made his way to Jensen and invited him in :)
    Screenshot_1767.jpg
    I had Jensen prepare some food and it wasn't long before the guests came in to eat. I noticed that Herry's wife Leanne had changed into maternity wear :D
    Screenshot_1768.jpg
    Jensen's family tree as of closing my game tonight. One of his grandkids, Rod, is now a teen!
    Jensen_BC_family_tree_2.png
    edited January 2017
    Another busy day so a two-parter is in order :)

This pretty lady is the wife of @GaiaHypothesis's Rory. I saw her sitting at the park across the street so went for a look :) She is expecting Rory's baby :)
    Screenshot_1772.jpg
    The gardening must have been too strenuous for Jensen and induced labor ;)
    Screenshot_1773.jpg
    I don't know why Kaz is carrying on - Jensen looks perfectly calm :p
    Screenshot_1774.jpg
    Welcome Matty (Loves the Outdoors, Genius)
    Screenshot_1775.jpg
    Instant age up!
    Screenshot_1776.jpg
    Her eyes are definitely from Kaz but with Jensen's beautiful green colour :D
    Screenshot_1777.jpg
    The kids rushing home after school. They had just been to the Mausoleum for a fieldtrip but I didn't get a gnome this time :(
    Screenshot_1778.jpg
    Toddler skilling begins :)
    Screenshot_1779.jpg
    Screenshot_1780.jpg
    Jensen: "If you study hard and get a degree you won't have to be an unemployed baby making machine like your dad" ;)
    Screenshot_1782.jpg
    I got a popup that Prom was coming up in a few days. First I sent Hamon to Jolene's house. She accepted his invitation, of course :D
    Screenshot_1783.jpg
    I found Elaine outside the cinema so sent Daw to ask her to Prom. She accepted :D
    Screenshot_1785.jpg
    Who's this young man running up the front path? It's a surprise for Ibb! This is Peter Lothario, son of Don Lothario and Constance Shelley, both of whom were miraculously aged down during the night and given a teen son ;) I have been getting popups about their on/off relationship since they were young and I was surprised to find that neither had any children as death was approaching so I gave them a second chance :)
    Screenshot_1784.jpg
    edited January 2017
    I had Ibb invite the visitor in since he was just for her :D
    Screenshot_1786.jpg
    I didn't realize that Jensen was looking on as Ibb went in for the heat of the moment kiss until I was getting ready to take the pic LOL
    Screenshot_1787.jpg
    Fortunately the kiss wasn't rejected because I was rushing things :p
    Screenshot_1788.jpg
    Ibb has an unusual face but I think she looks adorable here <3
    Screenshot_1789.jpg
    Diot and Kaz's friendship level maxed and both rolled the inevitable pillow fighting wish and who am I to deny it? ;)
    Screenshot_1790.jpg
    To keep Jensen occupied while Ibb was working on Peter, I had him get back to toddler training :p
    Screenshot_1791.jpg
    Screenshot_1792.jpg
    When the household was called to dinner, Peter and Ibb emerged from the bedroom :o
    Screenshot_1794.jpg
    Later that night, Jensen and Diot attended Herry's party. I was so excited when Jensen got an invitation - he gets lots of invitations but rarely from family :D
    Screenshot_1796.jpg
    I had Kaz join them a little later. You can't see her, but Matty is at his feet and was about to be fed.
    Screenshot_1797.jpg
    Kaz couldn't get to Jensen because his queue was full ... as always! LOL
    Screenshot_1798.jpg
    I had him talk to Leanne instead
    Screenshot_1799.jpg
    Jensen was boasting about his gaming skills - quite a change from his usual boasting about how handsome he is ;):p
    Screenshot_1800.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
    I thought I would have a small update today but then I got camera happy when Jensen got an invite to Marlon's party. In case the name doesn't mean anything to you, Marlon is the husband of Hob, Jensen's second child and first son (and my personal favourite) :)
    I have also decided to wrap my updates in spoilers from now on because this is a pic heavy thread and I know for some it would be slow to load the images.
    A close up of little Matty :D
    Screenshot_1801.jpg
    I always love the way the toddlers pick themselves up after falling when learning to walk <3
    Screenshot_1802.jpg
    Screenshot_1803.jpg
    Screenshot_1804.jpg
    Screenshot_1805.jpg
    Daw had discovered how to make stink potion before school and immediately rolled a wish to plant it. He didn't have time until after school when I sent him to the park to do it.
    Screenshot_1806.jpg
    He seemed to get a kick out of it even though the pudding cop that was there didn't seem to notice it at all :/ Still a wish granted is a wish granted ;)
    Screenshot_1807.jpg
    My beautiful Jason (now an adult) arrived at the party just after Jensen
    Screenshot_1808.jpg
    Jensen immediately cornered him to boast about his good looks :p
    Screenshot_1809.jpg
    I wanted Jensen to cook something delicious for the guests, but Marlon beat him to the kitchen and the house is tiny so I kept him out of the way.
    Screenshot_1811.jpg
    A little later, I had Kaz join Jensen at the party as he had a wish to attend one.
    Screenshot_1812.jpg
    Then Hob and his daughter Stephanie came home after having visited the park.
    Screenshot_1813.jpg
    A better look at Stephanie. She mostly favours Hob :D
    Screenshot_1815.jpg
    While Jensen and Kaz were eating I saw that they had the crying baby moodlet. I hadn't noticed poor Shane (Hob's second child) behind the sofa until after I took the pic.
    Screenshot_1816.jpg
    After eating, Jensen autonomously fed his grandson :D
    Screenshot_1817.jpg
    When Jensen chatted with his granddaughter, he must have hemmed Jason in as he had been at the sink washing dishes. His face cracked me up LOL
    Screenshot_1818.jpg
    Screenshot_1819.jpg
    I sent the boys home after that because the house was just too small for family and guests! I don't know why they moved into the house in the first place. During the night I moved them to a much better home - they better stay there! LOL
    Hamon had been talking to his girlfriend on the phone when he rolled a wish to chat with her. Since it wasn't too late, I sent him to visit her. While he and Jolene were flirting it up on the porch, her dad, Rory came home and just stood there and watched them. I decided it would be best if Hamon went home to bed because I know that once they get to flirting where they will end up if there is a bed in the vicinity :p
    Screenshot_1820.jpg
    Screenshot_1821.jpg
    edited January 2017
    I saw there were a couple more birthdays in the extended family, so I thought it was time to visit their homes for a closer look.
    Eda and Zac are now adults. Their kids from eldest to youngest are Rod, Max and Bob.
    32034062600_30a42a8e95_b.jpg
    32372132776_960706fbdb_b.jpg
    Hob and Marlon will be aging up in the next day or so. Their kids are Stephanie and Shane.
    32034061960_5a0d2d8e62_b.jpg
    32372129266_1356fbae54_b.jpg

Update to main household below :D
    I have lost count but I think the baby may be new :)
    32034076980_6738880871_b.jpg
    While Jensen, Kaz and Matty were visiting the park, the newspaper boy joined Matty at the dollhouse.
    31568986524_a9fe83a299_b.jpg
    I kept seeing Benni Hennessey in Matty's queue but I don't like sims picking up my toddlers so I kept cancelling it out. Benni decided she could fill her social needs by pinching the newspaper boy's cheeks instead ;)
    32034072400_2c105998af_b.jpg
    Poor Daw was trying to concentrate on his homework but Ibb and Jaz decided that a pillow fight was in order. I don't know why they often pick that spot near the dining table :/
    31568981544_5528e500e1_b.jpg
    I sent Kaz to the park because he had a wish to meet someone new. Since I saw that Don Lothario and his son Peter were there, I also sent Ibb. Ibb introduced herself to her future father-in-law. You can see Kaz in the background getting to know Peter :)
    32034068170_196447b6cf_b.jpg
    While Kaz went to introduce himself to Don, I let Ibb have her way with Peter ;)
    32411505665_691e024c1f_b.jpg
    Back at home, Diot and Matty were building up their relationship over the block table :)
    32372143526_aaa3645b79_b.jpg
    Jensen also rolled a wish to meet someone and when I saw that he hadn't met Peter, I quickly teleported him to the park. He had to wait patiently to get an introduction in ;)
    32034064940_dc42f4ee3d_b.jpg
    32372139746_9698af65a2_b.jpg
    Since Hamon and Daw were already pulling faces and telling jokes, I had Hamon who has a good sense of humour, impersonate a celebrity because it is one of my favourite animations :D I should have taken a video because an image doesn't capture the hilarity of it!
    32034063630_dd4a448e35_b.jpg
    I found Ibb playing billiards by herself in the basement so I sent Daw down to play table tennis with her - he could do with the exercise ;)
    32372135876_fd9ec17288_b.jpg

• Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    I love your screenshots and the kids as well