Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jensen's University Genetics Baby Game

Comments

• krista8626krista8626 Posts: 2,923 Member
    Is Jensen the new Morty? :P
  • krista8626krista8626 Posts: 2,923 Member
    Good to see you enjoying Uni :smiley:
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    @Mikezumi I stopped giving my sims the stroller because they would use it everywhere. Want to take the kid to the other side of the room... out comes the stroller. I don't mind it if their going for a walk but for only 5 to 10 steps???? It is cute seeing them in the stroller though.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • AnadxerAnadxer Posts: 39 Member
    I love the story. I never got to play with the toddler age: my sims 3 on the wii doesn't have it, and we all know sims 4 doesn't have it. So I do play with the babies.
    00.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @krista8626 Hi Krista! Nice to see you here :) Nah, he's not the new Morty but he is a fine sim to play with ;) I have been playing a few of my other boys and felt Jensen needed the love for a while. Besides, his facial features are not very extreme like some of my others, like Spike, so I thought he would be a better candidate for a genetics game.

@mycami21 Yes, I have the witnessed the baby being put in the stroller to go across the room. It gets old quick LOL
    edited January 2017
    Anadxer wrote: »
    I love the story. I never got to play with the toddler age: my sims 3 on the wii doesn't have it, and we all know sims 4 doesn't have it. So I do play with the babies.
    @Anadxer Toddlers are hard work but they are so cute! I have not tried the wii version nor have I tried TS4. At least you have babies to play with :) Thanks for commenting :)
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
    I saw that C*id was saying something offensive to Jensen so I rushed into map view. At sim level, I could only see that Jensen was listening but the map tag told me that he was accusing Jensen of being a sellout. That would most definitely come from the Avant Garde trait.
    2rp7eck.jpg
    Although Jensen was upset, I had him smooth things over with one of his irresistible interactions :D C*id will be leaving the next day as he has done his job so I didn't want things to end on a bad note.
    2hq5ksl.jpg
    Since Jensen was taking a break from being a toddler trainer by skinny dipping in the hot tub, I had Eda ask C*id to help with her homework.
    2h2ftaa.jpg
    It would seem that C*id isn't picky about who he is mean to. I found him arguing with Eda :/ I had her hug him in response and that knocked the wind out of his sails!
    ohv8zs.jpg
    Jensen rolled a wish for a costume chest. Eda immediately rolled a wish to dress up. I chose Periwinkle Princess to match her hair colour :)
    15e916o.jpg
    Since it was C*id's last night with Jensen and his kids and I wanted him to have a good relationship with Hob, I had Jensen dismiss him as a roommate and just as he was about to run off the lot, clicked the ground and had MC add him to the household.
    2lm6nuq.jpg
    2hpm6g2.jpg
    Jensen has one last flirt before C*id leaves. He has been moved into a nearby house and SP restrictions have been placed on him as I don't want him producing kids in my town. I need unrelated kids to pair up with the main characters not half siblings running around the place :p
    30u5q38.jpg
  • AnadxerAnadxer Posts: 39 Member
    How many kids are in your plans?
    00.jpg
    edited December 2016
    @Anadxer That really depends on when I lose interest. It could be 10 or it could be more LOL
    The next baby daddy is Eddy Mullis. He will be much easier to get on with than C*id LOL
    CAS pics of Eddy in his natural, tweaked and gender switched states
    8xqady.jpg
    2wp5som.jpg
    no6lnt.jpg
  • AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    Eddy is gonna make some cute kids ( crosses fingers for daughters)
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    That picture of Hob on the potty really made me giggle. He's too darn adorable, too! I really love toddlers in this game.

I feel so bad for poor Eda. She wants C*id in her life so bad. I hope he doesn't keep being mean to her and Hob when he's older.

My sims are like @mycami21's. They go a bit crazy with strollers. I've even had my sims continuously roll wishes to buy a stroller when they've already owned one or two. How many strollers does one sim need? :D
    p8L4V6v.png
    @AlexPaz Thanks :) I hope so too! :D

@ChelleJo Thanks :) I suspect that I will have to be very diligent when watching Eda and Hob when they are visiting C*id as I really don't like my sims getting upset ... kinda like a "supervised visitation" situation LOL
    Eddy arrived a few hours after C*id left. This time around I have decided to move him in immediately rather than have him as a roommate. I didn't realize that once you kicked out an old roommate, another would come soon after and was shocked and dismayed when a pudding sim waltzed into the house expecting to live there! I quickly disabled roommates! Since this is a genetics game (not challenge), I think that Jensen can do with all the help he can get ;)
    rc3lux.jpg
    I cheated some friendship level between the kids and Eddy because no-one wants a stranger around their kids ;) I then let the two of them work on building a higher level on their own :)
    50k41h.jpg
    I saw that an IF had arrived in the mail for Hob, but made sure that no-one checked the mail. Unfortunately, moving C*id out must have made the doll transfer to Hob without me knowing. When I got a pop-up that Hob was making a new friend I nearly died and found him playing with that monster! :o It is now safely tucked away in Jensen's inventory and will be returned to Hob when he grows up and leaves the house.
    2enq1bs.jpg
    This might complicate matters somewhat. My auto romance mods allow sims to go up to "get engaged" autonomously. The boys obviously find each other desirable!
    vzyanr.jpg
    This is only cute a couple of times but since Eda rolls so few wishes I let her have this one.
    66c014.jpg
    Hob aged up and he is adorable! <3
    2uj3zbc.jpg
    Baby making is easy when I have a convenient elevator to the basement ;)
    2hwi9af.jpg
    The household attends Eda's Ballet Recital :) I am very happy with how this first batch of kids has turned out so far :D
    3004cih.jpg
    Jensen gets his notice the next morning :)
    kd9v87.jpg
    As soon as Jensen spun into his pregnancy outfit, Eddy jumped on his soapbox and started ranting about supernaturals (perhaps he thinks there is something supernatural about Jensen's pregnancy @emorrill ;) )
    x8vt5.jpg
    Jensen's announced the pregnancy and Eddy immediately followed up with a proposal to go steady (darn that auto-romance mod!). Nothing that can't be fixed with Master Controller when it's time for Eddy to leave ;)
    1jn95d.jpg
    Both rolled the wish to read a pregnancy book so what better time than after a little autonomous fun :p
    jb4pk6.jpg
    I do love the costume chest :D
    2jfc2vm.jpg
    Eddy is a vegetarian which made it necessary for Jensen to cook two meals as he had a craving for cheesesteak. At least his cooking skills will get a good workout with Eddy there ;)
    2llg1zc.jpg
    Jensen got a party invitation from Wogan Hemlock. Since Eda rolled a wish to attend a party, I had him take her. Eddy and Hob stayed at home and got to know each other better :p
    2wf930w.jpg
    Eda introduced herself to Wogan and Morrigan :)
    30ubryw.jpg
    C*id was also there. Jensen went straight to him to give him an ink blot test. He rolled a wish to watch the stars with him but I didn't grant it. Instead I had Eda talk with her dad when she had finished with the Hemlocks.
    22km5u.jpg
    Jensen had prepared a meal as soon as he arrived. Good thing he did because the guests look hungry!
    2wd0nc2.jpg
    And what better way to end the night than with a good moodlet from watching the stars with a loved one? :p
    ke9ikn.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the tag. ;) lol

I am curious to see how cute the baby will be with those genetics.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Thanks for stopping by :D You will definitely be seeing babies soon as I will be heading into my game shortly :)
    It's a good thing that Jensen has been working on his cooking skills because he rolled a wish for Key Lime Pie :) The rest of the household got left over spaghetti with veggie sauce :p
    34t3b85.jpg
    Hob wanted to go on a joyride :D
    vshoxg.jpg
    23wno8h.jpg
    Eda went out catching butterflies for an opportunity :D
    2db1jcg.jpg
    2s9udnc.jpg
    Jensen's thinking "Why are you tearing out your hair? I'm the one having the baby!" ;)
    6nyq07.jpg
    While Jensen was in labor, I had the kids go fishing.
    jb2zkm.jpg
    Welcome Jackin (Athletic, Excitable)
    ekj5us.jpg
    And welcome also Meggy (Friendly, Loves the Outdoors)
    24azfd3.jpg
    Instant birthdays! Jackin :)
    2hyiikm.jpg
    Meggy :)
    imjllv.jpg

I'll have Eddy stay a couple of more days to help Jensen with the toddler skilling!
    Because Jensen and Eddy had their hands full and couldn't amuse the kids, I sent them to see a movie. They bumped into their father, C*id. I let them spend some time with him until I saw he was about to argue with Eda. I cut it short and sent them into the theatre.
    118iwlc.jpg
    It really is good having control of Eddy! Twins are hard work :|
    i44yuq.jpg
    I know I always take pics of the same expressions but they are the ones I love most. Besides, I only show one for each new kid ;)
    14jvm11.jpg
    What's not to love about this pout? ;)
    1qop6p.jpg
    And it doesn't get any better than the poo face LOL
    vnp1s8.jpg
    16hlt9h.jpg
    30b23jr.jpg
    Intermission ;)
    2u8xa1z.jpg
    Okay, last of the main skilling pics ... I even changed it up a little ;)
    5lqknt.jpg
    The boys need a breather :p
    2gw7y1v.jpg
    2agp9bc.jpg
    While the boys spend some adult time together, the kids get to work on skilling themselves ;
    kcz2wz.jpg
  • AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    Ooh I can't wait to see how Jackin and Meggy turn out as teens.
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
    edited January 2017
    @AlexPaz Thanks :) I am also curious to see the kids as teens. The teen stage can be quite awkward but it's a fun time to see how their personalities develop :)
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    @Mikezumi congrats on the twins they are adorable. I love Meggy's little pout face. I am glad to see that Eda and Hob are getting to see their fatherand he is still taking an interest in them. :)
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
    I don't like weekends at all when I have a family to play! When the kids are at school I get stuff done but trying to keep the kids amused is a drag :| I do let them have a lot of free rein but I also like to meet as many wishes as possible and to fit some skilling in as well. The boys are still finishing up the toddler skilling so they can't amuse the kids either.

Eda caught another butterfly for her opportunity. There is one more to catch, a moth, and I keep looking at night (as I assume moths come out at night) and have yet to see one :/
    6ifl92.jpg
    I sent Eda and Hob to the park and let them do what they wanted for a couple of hours. When I checked in on them, Eda was reading a book in a corner but Hob had made a new friend, Apollo Bloom :)
    o0dlx1.jpg
    :o This didn't look right :o I went into map view to see what was up and saw that this toddler was with her daddy. I changed his outfit with MC and he reappeared thankfully.
    27wshk.jpg
    I let the boys take a break. Eddy went straight for the easel to paint and Jensen went to the computer to play games. I had the toddlers play with the blocks. Even though it doesn't give them any skills in this life stage, at least it filled their social needs and built up their relationship level.
    wmig5g.jpg
    One of my sims usually rolls the wish to buy a seesaw but they won't use it autonomously :| Since they paid for the thing, they WILL play with it LOL
    rwrta8.jpg
    Since there are extra kids I thought a new spring rider was needed. Eda and Hob rolled wishes to ride one as soon as I came out of buy mode.
    2uiy74g.jpg
    I love the sand box and I don't have to worry about evil sims destroying their sandcastles in this save ;)
    1zyylmx.jpg
    Jensen was invited to C*id's party. Since Eda rolled a wish to attend a party when the invitation came, I let her tag along. My beautiful Eddie was also there, as was Apollo Bloom. Wogan Hemlock was on the deck drinking quick drinks.
    11qtyxj.jpg
    Before Jensen left for the party, I had him make Vegetarian Fish and Chips for Eddy and Hob. Jensen made Egg Rolls for the party guests. I don't like my sims eating elsewhere unless they cook it themselves as I like for them to eat perfect quality meals.
    2utthg3.jpg
    Eda looked adorable as a blue prince :)
    asew9.jpg
    When Eddy picked up Jackin to tickle him, he rolled a wish to let him ride the spring rider :)
    3356ryw.jpg
    Eddy is both artistic and a virtuoso so when he isn't skilling or playing with the toddlers he paints or plays his guitar. I think his latest painting is pretty so thought I would share it here :)
    29413pe.jpg
    I can't stand my sims being cooped up in the house so I sent Eddy, Jensen and the toddlers to the park. I added a couple of kiddie things (not stylishly, though ;) ) before they left the house. It's good that sims roll the wish to put toddlers on the spring riders if they happen to be holding them when one is nearby).
    2laq1qo.jpg
    Jackin and Meggy autonomously toddled to the dollhouse when their daddies decided it was time for some lovin' :p
    2a7ivqe.jpg
    I could see Connor Frio with one of his kids across the street. Even though he is blurry, I can recognize him from a mile off! :D He is married to a Japanese inspired sim I made a while ago and they have several kids.
    2hydje0.jpg
    Molly French and Jon Lessen arrived with their latest, a set of twins. The townies are producing faster than rabbits. I believe Molly's first child was to another father but she has since married Jon and they have had a few more. There will be no shortage of partners for the kids Jensen is producing :D
    2wgf144.jpg
    I was looking at the toddlers when I heard Jensen on the other side of the lot - he sounded excited so I quickly swung the camera around. "No, no, no, no!" I was yelling at the screen. I quickly cancelled the action but it was too far gone and the deed was done :/ I decided I will let them have that much until Eddy leaves. Master Controller will fix things later. Thankfully I took out the other version of this mod or they would be married by now!
    551czt.jpg
    After breakfast the twins toddled across the room together. It looked so cute I had to take a pic :)
    jrxl6g.jpg
    No fanfare birthday time for the twins :D
    First born, so therefore first up, was Jackin
    2djytk1.jpg
    Next up, Meggy :o:o:o:|
    2njd0mg.jpg
    Much better!
    2el8nsk.jpg
    The other kids were still at school and since all my sims learn the fishing skill (Meggy also rolled a wish to fish because she Loves the Outdoors) I sent them to the pond in the front yard.
    2mo2rte.jpg
    After Eda and Hob had finished their homework the family went to the school for Hob's Badging Ceremony.
    rm2r9w.jpg
    Since they were getting hungry and the diner is around the corner from the school, I sent them there. Good way to end Eddy's time with them.
    35jgemx.jpg