Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jensen's University Genetics Baby Game

MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
This is not a story as I am not creative. This is just to document my current save. I won't call it a challenge, since there is nothing challenging about it as I cheat from start to finish. It is just to see the genetic outcomes with one of my favourite sims, Jensen, and the friends he made at university who will be visiting one at a time until I can't stand it any longer. I only recently installed University Life and this idea came to me when I saw there were some sims with potential there.

First up here is Jensen making the call to enroll at uni.
25hkggg.jpg
And he's off!
2a6w3h1.jpg

Here are some screenies from his time at uni.
Jensen pulled the Lever of Doom for an extra credit ...
2jdibus.jpg
He promptly passed out LOL I was worried he wouldn't make it to his next class but he woke up just in time.
1zxl9o9.jpg
Since he is doing Science and Medicine, he needs to work on the science skill.
v5la35.jpg
And of course he needs to socialize to work towards my goal for him ;) He had invitations to two parties that night. I love their reaction to receiving the text reminding them of the party.
5eelna.jpg
Jensen's face doesn't seem to reflect "cheer" while practising the school cheer ;)
2mi4zcx.jpg
I had him prepare a meal for the other party goers and the doorbell rang while he was there - I always laugh at sims' reaction to the doorbell :D
wkg5y9.jpg
I had Jensen do a keg stand with C*id's help ... because he was there and he is cute! :p
5n9fds.jpg
oops LOL
282i9sk.jpg
Jensen was not amused ;)
2mzz8sz.jpg
Failed experiment! Poor Jensen :( LOL
5vx6dk.jpg
Boning up on anatomy :)
149ppc3.jpg
C*id's reaction to Jensen's heat of the moment kiss ... not often my sims get knocked back LOL
atx400.jpg
Since he wanted to use the megaphone and it was right after he was rejected, I had him rant about love and relationships ;)
2j1opcy.jpg
Of course he got an A for his first semester!
x10djp.jpg
Post edited by Mikezumi on

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The first baby daddy will be C*id Serverus (I had to edit his first name because it is censored for some reason :/ ) in his original, tweaked and gender-switched forms. I always do a gender switch to make sure daughters will have a fighting chance at looking good ;)
    2agvs00.jpg
    2wcjsl4.jpg
    2j3ky8h.jpg
    Jensen had one left over wish from before he left uni and that was to meet someone new. Since he only knows a handful of sims in his hometown because I whisked him off to university so quickly, I sent him to the park and he met Betty Simovitch
    29wrblh.jpg
    I dropped his house on the large empty plot near the Landgraab and Alto mansions. The kids will need a big yard LOL
    The town is populated with some of my favourite sims and from tweaked townies from Riverview and another town I don't have installed on this computer at the moment. Here he is removing dead plants while waiting for his first visitor to arrive.
    6r0dbk.jpg
    Just as he finishing throwing away the last dead plant, his guest arrived. I used Master controller to get him there instantly instead of having to wait until 9 the following morning. Jensen invites C*id Serverus inside :)
    65mp82.jpg
    I can see this will be a difficult visit. As soon as C*id came inside he started arguing with Jensen. Jensen learned his uni friend was hot-headed :p
    29qiavb.jpg
    Since C*id is there for one purpose, I don't care if they get on or not ;) I had Jensen kiss him and things seemed to be okay for the next part of my plan :)
    30c3u6a.jpg
    I am not wasting one moment of this visit so here they are working on my plan :p
    2zyd4if.jpg
    Jensen also discovered that C*id is Avant Garde. Since Jensen has only moved in, there is no artwork so he is critiquing the wall phone and lamps LOL
    1zdvfbb.jpg
    I had Jensen consider C*id's attractiveness and he only rated it 1 out of 10. I won't force things since the deed is done so they are gonna be good buddies until the baby arrives. C*id needs to stay because I believe the game won't use the father's genetics if the sim is dormant and it would be pointless having Jensen clones.
    2di38xs.jpg
    Confirmation! LOL
    117bnlj.jpg
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Interesting! I love to see genetics too! I'll check back to see the results!
  • AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    I'm too excited for this! :D
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
    Thanks @pandabear1836 and @AlexPaz :) I didn't get much of a chance to play today but fired up the game a little while ago and had my first hiccup. I have never tried inviting sims from anywhere else before so was quite surprised when I opened my game and I see a message saying "I've got to go now". I know I didn't ask him to stay the night (it wasn't in the options) but he was happily wandering around the house until 3 am when I last closed my game. I had Jensen wake up and teleported him to the end of the yard before he could escape and had Jensen ask him to be a roommate. He is not allowed to escape until I am finished with him! LOL According to something I read in another thread, the genetics of sims in hibernation (out of town) do not get passed on. That would never do for a genetics game :p
    Shortly after Jensen asked him to be a roommate, there was a pop-up saying that he had a job at Doo Peas Towers. That's fine by me because I am not controlling him and I don't need him being under Jensen's feet all day ;)
    The next morning Jensen rolled a wish to go to the Day Spa. I obliged and let him have a quick massage and then sent him to the bowling alley for the day.
    2w7plzr.jpg
    While he was there he got his notice :D
    34sksbo.jpg
    He looks a little nervous ;) His LTW is to be surrounded by kids and he keeps rolling wishes to get married. Maybe he is scared of doing this alone? ;)
    34t4z1k.jpg
    Luckily he got a few cooking skill points while at uni so when he rolled a wish to eat spaghetti, I knew it was doable :P
    16h6u5i.jpg
    It would seem that C*id finds Jensen's wall phone offensive LOL
    167p7au.jpg
    After Jensen had finished cleaning up after dinner, I had him announce the pregnancy.
    2llkm68.jpg
    Immediately afterwards, C*id said something that really upset Jensen. I never take things like that lying down ... no-one upsets my sims! I had Jensen berate his ignorance ...
    5kq7ir.jpg
    Imagine my surprise when C*id immediately asked Jensen to watch the stars with him!
    14nmjkp.jpg
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    since there is nothing challenging about it as I cheat from start to finish

LOL! That’s how my husband plays. :D

Jensen’s cheer face is hilarious. He’s so cute! Aw, I can’t believe he got rejected by C*id. :( I think I went after C*id one time at Uni and he was a tough nut to crack. Wow. I didn’t realize C*id would make such a pretty female. One day I’m gonna test out your gender swamp just to look at other sims as a different gender.

LOL @ C*id critiquing the wall phone and lamps. :D Aw, Poor Jensen. He’s a nervous daddy. I’m sure he’ll do fine! :) Cheese and rice, but C*id is running hot and cold with Jensen, isn’t he!

I’m so glad you are doing this! It’s going to be fun to watch Jensen’s genetics play out. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
    @ChelleJo Thanks for having a look! I didn't advertise it because I am mostly doing it to document my save. I have just come out of game and the baby is due very soon. I am a slow player - a sim day can take me anywhere from 1-2 hours and of course I need to deal with real life home issues in between. A mother's work is never done ;)
    That's great that your husband plays as well! My husband would never have tried it - he did, of course, see me playing for hours on end and hear me talking to my sims. Perhaps that put him off :p
    Although you can barely see it, C*id has a green cloud wafting from him. I am not used to having sims I don't control in my household and would never allow my sims to get that dirty! Oh well, I guess it adds a new dimension to the flavour of their breakfast ;)
    2qm3qix.jpg
    Because Jensen had been working on his gardening and cooking skills while C*id was at work, I had him chat with him as soon as he got home. I have never played the irresistible trait so found it very cute when Jensen autonomously blew C*id a kiss :D
    mihz47.jpg
    2v3k2lc.jpg
    While they were talking, Jensen rolled a wish to woohoo with C*id so I had him use the treehouse as it was nearby. It must have been bad because C*id started arguing with him as soon as they came down the ladder :p Jensen followed up with a wink that made all good but I missed that so didn't get a pic.
    2m29wux.jpg
    Jensen then rolled a wish to meet someone new so I sent him to the shops where he bumped into Apollo Bloom (I changed Apollo's hair colour for this save).
    ohvci0.jpg
    While he was talking to Apollo, Wendell, a sim I made a while back, walked by looking a little sad.
    6ym9sn.jpg
    Jensen had time to kill before the arrival of the baby and since C*id was at work I bought him a piano to kill some time. He is a virtuoso because that is one of my favourite traits and he went immediately to the piano to play :)
    2aj8bcn.jpg
    He'd been playing for about an hour when ...
    15f3fbl.jpg
    My sims all have their babies at home because I like the relationship boost. Welcome Eda (Brave, Artistic)
    swsqz8.jpg
    I simply DO NOT do babies, so she was promptly aged up. I will give her back her 2 days when she is a child :) She aged up with black hair and since neither parent has black hair I gave her C*id's hair colour :)
    14wag5x.jpg
    9iu3j7.jpg

Jensen has the fertility treatment LTR and I was hoping for twins but only got the one :( I didn't want to risk kids music and shows because I would have ended up with quads because of my mods. I don't think one baby is enough for my genetics purposes so I had Jensen try for baby as soon as C*id got home from work :p
    Jensen went to work on getting Eda skilled. So far, C*id has not interacted with her at all :( I am almost tempted to make him playable so that she can have two parents ... but I won't because he will have to go before the next baby daddy comes.
    jkvnfs.jpg
    I let Jensen have some free rein for a bit because skilling toddlers is hard work and he heads straight for C*id :p
    4l593t.jpg
    Jensen rolled a wish to buy a stroller - I obliged. He immediately rolled a wish to take Eda on a stroll :)
    zwfibn.jpg
    Back to work, Jensen!
    24ypapt.jpg
    2m7w852.jpg
    6dx0up.jpg
    Fun time :D
    20l0d9c.jpg
    And Jensen gets his notice. I hope I don't get twins this time LOL
    10er8nq.jpg
    Jensen got an invitation to Jason's party (he is another favourite of mine). Since it was a late party, I had him put Eda in her crib even though she wasn't quite tired enough to sleep. I was hoping that being left alone with her would make C*id interact but no luck :(
    ehbx1s.jpg
    Because I am not playing him, I took away Jason's evil trait as it usually gets him in trouble when I leave him in my saves. It didn't seem to do much good because he's laughing at one of his guests - I guess he is intrinsically evil ;)
    fwko5g.jpg
    Well, I'll be jiggered! I had Jensen announce the pregnancy and C*id felt his tummy autonomously! :o:D
    il8zr4.jpg
    I saw C*id heading all the way to the edge of the lot. His tag said he was critiquing something ... the only thing I can see is a tree! LOL
    jzi13p.jpg
    My first baby gnome!
    i60e8i.jpg
    Eda was playing with the peg box when I saw C*id in her queue! I was so excited!
    fc1xme.jpg
    <3
    j5wl5e.jpg
    He carried her out the door and then left her in the yard to toddle all the way back in by herself :p
    35hpsg5.jpg
    Just as she got settled in the toy box, C*id came back for another tickle and a walk around the house.
    35mh9b4.jpg
    He picked her up a few more times before I had Jensen intercept him with some chatting and woohoo ;)
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Eda is very cute! I can't wait to see the next baby!
  • AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    Oooh I just love eda's blue hair!
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Wow, Ackles really does have the best of both worlds. Beautiful family in both simmer and celebrity life. (unless I'm mislead, I only assume bc celebrity sims appear to be your specialty. Nice Spike, btw! And Angel, and Somerhalder, etc...)
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Eda is so cute!

Wait, did I miss it? Is C*id the daddy to this pregnancy, too?

A baby gnome?! I didn't even know that was a thing! :D Now I gotta try to get one.
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited December 2016
    @AlexPaz Thanks :) I don't normally have sims with unnatural coloured hair but I am liking the blue on Eda :)

@Purrdalecki I wouldn't say celebrity sims are my specialty but thanks for the comment :) I only made a few and have had a lot of fun with them. Thank you :)

@Chellejo I had two uni gnomes from Jensen's stay in the uni world and put them in the yard. I could see them popping up all over the place and then suddenly one day there was a baby next to them! :D
    I decided Jensen and C*id should try again because I was hoping for twins because Jensen has the fertility treatment LTR and I think it takes more than one kid for a genetics game ;)
    Thank you :)
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
    Baby bump! :D
    282q3dh.jpg
    Since it would be only a few hours before Jensen went into labor, I aged up Eda one day early as she had mastered the xylophone, peg box and the three main skills. I think she even got a couple of toddler books in as well :) I will give that day back to her later.
    24lv9fa.jpg
    Since Jensen was doing the gardening, I had her talk to C*id. I then had her share a secret with him and it nearly broke my heart. Her secret was "It is fun getting to know you". I made up my mind then and there that he would not be leaving town when his gig was up. I will set him up in a small house somewhere in town so that he can be a part of Eda's life.
    9isc28.jpg
    After playing catch, they autonomously hugged <3
    n6z2b4.jpg
    While they were outside, Jensen went into labor. That face! LOL
    jzi52c.jpg
    I had Eda keep C*id amused away from the main house as I hate it when kids scream when they witness a sim in labor.
    f2sf0y.jpg
    2rmm5o5.jpg
    2e4khup.jpg
    Finally! Welcome Hob (Friendly, Virtuoso)
    k3sv93.jpg
    Instant age up! :D Since Hob got Jensen's hair colour naturally, I let him keep it :)
    2en21jm.jpg
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Mikezumi Great job on your gameplay. A very enjoyable thread.
    Thanks @blazerntq :) I know how hard the chat thread is to follow because of the speed at which it moves so started this to document my game.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Great pictures and nice to see progress of your Sims so far :smile:

No ida why C*id's name is censored though but I do recognise him yet I have only ever seen him once at University before
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks for stopping by! and for the lovely comment :)
    I actively sought out the males at university so I am not surprised you only saw him once. I spent most of Jensen's time at uni looking at the map tags and tracking them down ;)
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    @Mikezumi You may not tell 'Once Upon a Time' stories but I have been really enjoying your updates. Thank you for starting this thread. Your right it is real easy to loose posts with as quickly as some threads move. :)
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
    Thanks @mycami21 :) I used to do this all the time on the old forum. It's nice being able to look back at different saves with a running commentary rather than just sifting through thousands of screenshots in the folder.
    As a special treat for her birthday, Jensen made Eda's favourite meal of egg rolls :)
    dbsd2x.jpg
    I don't know about anyone else, but one of the things that keeps me coming back to The Sims is the way they look at each other. It feels so real sometimes.
    20gkk5.jpg
    Toddlers need skilling and that doesn't happen by itself, so Jensen gets to work.
    2e0vksx.jpg
    14dnbwh.jpg
    16c50r8.jpg
    1449wqx.jpg
    I don't know why sims roll so many wishes to take a stroll with toddlers. I usually will allow once a day, but Jensen rolls it about 3 or 4 times a day! :o
    2i8y6vc.jpg
    9zpwdh.jpg