Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DISCONTINUED

Comments

• CleopardaCleoparda Posts: 91 Member
    Cleoparda wrote: »
    Uhm, hi, here I am again xD I'd like to pm you, but I can't before I become a full member >< How am I gonna do this? Lol

Heya! Erm I'd contact @rosemow, you have to have a certain amount of points to be a member :) Once you do, you will be able to pm me. Rosemow has threads for new members, she'll explain it better than I can! :D

Yeah, I read something about the point system.. Gonna react on some forums haha
  • Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    Right, my game is glitching a bit and I can't really play until this glitch is sorted O_o, sorry I will update asap!
    What kinda glitch are you having? @xSimsForLifex

My sim won't give birth :o I've been trying to take screenshots for the next chapter of this story but yeah.. my game seems to hate me right now.

My sim won't give birth :o I've been trying to take screenshots for the next chapter of this story but yeah.. my game seems to hate me right now.

That's a weird glitch.. I played the Sims today and I didn't have that glitch.. Hopefully it will get fixed soon, so you can continue :D

That's a weird glitch.. I played the Sims today and I didn't have that glitch.. Hopefully it will get fixed soon, so you can continue :D

Yeah.. its annoying me SO MUCH! It works with another family but I really can't afford to lose these characters. I've tried redownloading them from the gallery and stuff but it still won't work.

Ty! Fingers crossed. I've filed a report to EA's help centre. :)

Yeah.. its annoying me SO MUCH! It works with another family but I really can't afford to lose these characters. I've tried redownloading them from the gallery and stuff but it still won't work.

Ty! Fingers crossed. I've filed a report to EA's help centre. :)

Hope you'll get an answer soon! :3
    I'm multitasking another story at the moment. If anyone reads this story I'm sorry for not updating! :confounded: I'll update it soon x
    edited February 2017
    Next chapter is coming soon. I downloaded loads of new poses :)
    Post edited by Raey0n on
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh noes! That's a terrible glitch for a challenge all about having babies :o

Leilani is gorgeous, and she really has that Amazon-vibe going on! Makeo and Luka are all kinds of yummy; beautiful nooboos will ensue!
    I love your compound AND your 8 bassinets! (My, but aren't you the ambitious one!)

I'll keep an eye out for the next (hopefully glitch free) installment! <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Oh noes! That's a terrible glitch for a challenge all about having babies :o

Leilani is gorgeous, and she really has that Amazon-vibe going on! Makeo and Luka are all kinds of yummy; beautiful nooboos will ensue!
    I love your compound AND your 8 bassinets! (My, but aren't you the ambitious one!)

I'll keep an eye out for the next (hopefully glitch free) installment! <3

Yes I know :( grrr. Aww thank you, I've had to remake her but apart from a few changes to her hair and clothes she's exactly the same. :heart: Hehe :wink: I like them too. In particular Makeo :lol I sure hope so! Tysm for the lovely compliments and for checking out this humble thread :joy: I know, maybe I'm being a bit overambitious I wanted to make sure we had enough bassinets lol. Great! I am currently writing it so hopefully it will be soon. Fingers crossed no glitches <3
  • WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    Psst if you think 2 hours is long to build, you haven't gotten close to my times. I'm currently building a temple, already spent over 2 hours on it and still not done xD

Good story though, ill follow it(:
    edited February 2017
    Psst if you think 2 hours is long to build, you haven't gotten close to my times. I'm currently building a temple, already spent over 2 hours on it and still not done xD

Good story though, ill follow it(:

Lol :joy: that's true. It did take me a long time though. Aww ty. :blush:
  • joyfulsimmerjoyfulsimmer Posts: 50 Member
    Do you have the compound on the gallery? Also what packs did you use?? It is gorgeous!!!!! <3
    Do you have the compound on the gallery? Also what packs did you use?? It is gorgeous!!!!! <3

Would you like me to upload it? If you would like I can upload it for you! It would be under #tribekekoa :D I am finding out for you now, thank you very much @joyfulsimmer <3
    edited February 2017
    I used spa day, get together, city living, romantic garden, perfect patio and movie hangouts :smiley:@joyfulsimmer

Speaking of, I will be updating the compound and this story soon. I have also installed reshade and a bunch of new skins and lots of new stuff! YAY! ;)
    That would be awesome if you could upload it. Thank you!
    That would be awesome if you could upload it. Thank you!

Sure thing :blush: the only rule I have is if you do use it for your challenge, please don't take credit for it, please mention me in the hash tag or something on the gallery if you do re upload it. Thank you <3
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Bookmarked :) I'm really enjoying this story so far and I can't wait for more updates!
    edited February 2017
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    Bookmarked :) I'm really enjoying this story so far and I can't wait for more updates!

Aww thank you very much! Currently I'm giving this challenge a bit of a makeover, I'm cleaning it of non maxis match stuff. But it will be uploaded soon the next chapter. :p<3 I've just had some technical issues with my game. But I'm not giving up on this challenge don't worry trust me there's a lot more in store ;)
    ~*Big Update Kinda..*~

Hello! I'm back! Sorry for the haitus! Quite a lot has changed since the last time I updated.

Such as.. I installed reshade! For those who don't know what reshade is, it's basically a lighting mod, it's amazing. My game has a totally different feel to it now. It's so pretty and tropical.. :love:

jl2tOCm.png

I also have transferred to maxis match (mostly..)! I gave Leilani, Makeo and Keahi new eyes, skin and clothes. But I only changed Leilani and Keahi's hair.. I'm sorry okay. I couldn't let that hairstyle go..

dOKLwX9.png

I just had to add this picture. I love it so much. I think I'm gonna make a banner for this challenge using it.

HlJPeBR.png

The pool of sacrifice and the graveyards got a bit of an upgrade!

And last but not least! I downloaded loads of new poses and cc. YAY! :D
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh very nice! The lighting looks fabulous!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Oh very nice! The lighting looks fabulous!

Aww thank you :DB)
    Hi! Just wondering if you are going to post it soon! I won't use it in a video or anything, but if I do I will totally cite you as the creator!
    edited February 2017
    Hi! Just wondering if you are going to post it soon! I won't use it in a video or anything, but if I do I will totally cite you as the creator!

Aw sure! Of course, sorry I keep forgetting. It has some cc but you will need practically all the game packs for it to work really. Feel free to make any modifications (that would actually be preferred please) so long as you do give credit :smiley:
    Done!!! Oh, last thing, if you make a thread using it, do pm me with the link. I'd really like to see it.