Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DISCONTINUED

Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
~ Discontinued until further notice ~
Post edited by Raey0n on

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Bookmarked. Looking forward to it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    Bookmarked. Looking forward to it!

Thank you so much pammie! :)
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Sounds cool. I'll check back!
    Sounds cool. I'll check back!

Thank you! :wink:
    I'm typing up the prologue now.
    Prologue

For many generations slaves had never rebelled against the amazons who kept them captive. That is until a group of slaves, fed up of their treatment, ran away and established a group known as ka ia'ku, (this means the resistance in hawaiian, keep in mind I'm not Hawaiian I just used google translate XD.)

Leilani has to rebuild her tribe after they ambushed her village and murdered everyone, including her mother. Will she ever get her revenge?

"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU MOTHER!" Young heiress Leilani wailed, hot tears were blurring her vision. She couldn't lose her mother, not now.
    "You don't have a choice Leilani," Her mother Ikaika replied. She knew she had to get Leilani away as soon as possible before her enemies came back to kill her next. Strong amazons always refused to let emotion get the better of them and she was no exception. Even on her deathbed she wouldn't show weakness. "Its for the good of the tribe, now take her away." Were her last words before her eyes fluttered shut and the life left her body. All Leilani could do was watch as the slaves her mother had instructed to take her away, Makeo and Luka took her away from the home she'd never see again.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed that! :) Some trivia for you, Ikaika actually means strong. I thought it would suit Leilani's mother. And leilani also means heavenly flower/royal child.
  • NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @xSimsForLifex Poor Leilani! :frowning: Her mother was a very strong woman. I am definitely bookmarking, I have to know what happens next!
    edited December 2016
    @xSimsForLifex Poor Leilani! :frowning: Her mother was a very strong woman. I am definitely bookmarking, I have to know what happens next!

Heya! Thanks for checking out this thread, really appreciate it. Yes i agree, even i feel sorry for Lailani considering i inflicted this on her D: Also XD I'll get the next post sorted soon. <3
    Oh and people who like to follow challenge rules to the t, erm I'm sorry you probably won't want to read this but I'm a serious rulebreaker when it comes to challenges :joy: I'm sorry. I will be changing some of lovejess's rules to suit my playstyle and guiltily I will probably be using cheats for the purpose of storytelling ;)
    I hope everyone's having a nice day so far :)
    edited May 2019
    DELETED----
    Post edited by Raey0n on
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    These are gorgeous! You will have beautiful children in your tribe. I recognized Haipo...I miss him! :cry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I agree with @pammiechick - them babies are gonna be fine! I like the eye make up details, especially on Luka and Makeo. Will that blue eye make up be used to identify them as slaves? Or is it just for cosmetic purposes?
    These are gorgeous! You will have beautiful children in your tribe. I recognized Haipo...I miss him! :cry:

Aww I miss him too. Yes hopefully there will be some very gorgeous children :) RIP haipo :cry::heart:
    I agree with @pammiechick - them babies are gonna be fine! I like the eye make up details, especially on Luka and Makeo. Will that blue eye make up be used to identify them as slaves? Or is it just for cosmetic purposes?

Hehe, i sure hope so. :blush: yes the eye makeup is to identify them as slaves, its the same with Leilani's makeup. As soon as I decide who will be the breeding slave the colour of the slave's clothes will change but for now it could be either of them :grin:
    I'm gonna post up the jewellery/clothes that I will assign for each rank in a bit. :smile:
    @xSimsForLifex Ah, okay, that makes sense. That was a really good idea, I like it. I've never done the Amazon challenge, I may have to check it out after my legacy challenge is complete.
    edited January 2017
    TRIBE KEKOA

Creator and heiresses

Tattoos: Blue tattoo on right arm
    Facemarkings: 2 white stripes above eye +1 below, white dapples on cheeks.
    Accessories: Blue necklace, brown headband,
    Shoes: Sandals
    Clothing Colours: Blue and white.

Creator will pass down all these items to the next heiress eligible to be creator when she reaches elder.

Creator's daughters
    NOTE, these are the ones illegible to be creator

Tattoos: Black off shoulder tattoo on left arm until rank is decided, then rank tattoo on right arm

Gatherer

Tattoos: Green tattoo on right arm
    Facemarkings: Green flecks around eyes
    Accessories: Leaf armband on right arm
    Clothing colours: Green

Scholar

Tattoos: Heart tattoo across chest
    Facemarkings: Purple mask across eyes
    Clothing colours: Purple

Provider

Tattoos: Butterfly tattoo on back
    Facemarkings: Gold flecks around eyes, gold stripe on lips
    Clothing colours: Yellow or gold

Slaves

Tattoos(normal slaves, master slave, breeding slaves): Black tribal arm band on left arm
    Tattoos(tribal sons): Half sleeve black tattoo on left arm
    Facemarkings(all): 2 blue stripes above eyes + 1 below
    Accessories(normal slaves and breeding slaves): Brown beaded necklace on a black and silver chain
    Accessories(tribal sons): Gold beaded necklace on a black and silver chain
    Accessories(master slave): No necklace, instead brown and gold bracelet on right arm
    Clothing colours (normal slaves, master slave, tribal sons): White and grey
    Clothing colours (breeding slaves): Beige and grey

TA DA! This will be amended as I add more ranks :)
    ^^ The above post took me AGES :D
    Here's my amazon's compound in all its glory :smiley:

01-01-17_2-47-39c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Breeding suite.

01-01-17_2-47-49c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-01-17_2-47-58c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Creator's bedroom

01-01-17_2-49-24c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-01-17_2-49-32c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Nursery and shaman's meditation area

01-01-17_2-48-39c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-01-17_2-48-47c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Slave's hut

01-01-17_2-49-08c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-01-17_2-49-15c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Kitchen and outdoor eating area

01-01-17_2-48-09c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-01-17_2-48-16c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Slave burial grounds

01-01-17_2-48-23c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Amazon/creator burial grounds

01-01-17_2-50-19c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Recreation grounds with exercise area

01-01-17_2-50-03c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Leilani autonomously went to use the punching bag XD

01-01-17_2-49-52c2a0pm.png?w=1024

I forgot to add a workbench. :P its there now.

I cheated to get this btw lol. This was originally a boring lot that I turned into a compound for my amazon challenge. I think it turned out pretty cool!
    @xSimsForLifex The compound looks awesome! It does look like something you would expect to find in a tribe/communal setting, so it gets the job done. My favorite is the burial grounds, it just looks so tranquil and peaceful, the perfect place to put the Founder and Heiresses to rest after they pass. The post you did regarding the ranks and markings was helpful as well, I'll have to keep referencing that until I can memorize it while reading. Great job!!
    @xSimsForLifex The compound looks awesome! It does look like something you would expect to find in a tribe/communal setting, so it gets the job done. My favorite is the burial grounds, it just looks so tranquil and peaceful, the perfect place to put the Founder and Heiresses to rest after they pass. The post you did regarding the ranks and markings was helpful as well, I'll have to keep referencing that until I can memorize it while reading. Great job!!

Thank you very much! I took ages getting it completely to how I imagined it :blush:
    I forgot to say, the pool kinda bit around the slave burial grounds is the sacrificial area.
    1st chapter will be written at some point :3
  • alyseryan32alyseryan32 Posts: 54 Member
    I think the Amazon challenge is one of my favorites and its nice to be able to follow one from the beginning! your compound looks amazing btw!
    Bookmarking :)
    I think the Amazon challenge is one of my favorites and its nice to be able to follow one from the beginning! your compound looks amazing btw!
    Bookmarking :)

Thank you so much for checking this thread out and for the compliment. <3 It will be updated soon!
    In terms of the compound, if anyone wants it I may put it on the gallery :D