Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Latoya and Brielle. (Chapter Sixteen: A Drunken Mistake 5/21/17)

Comments

• LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    The new tots are adorable and you did a lovely job with the house! Can't wait to see teenage Simone!
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Beautiful wedding and cute house! I especially like Zylen's room! Rose is so cute! Nice update, love <3

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^ Keep an eye out for today's update! I think you might pass out when you see Simone as a teen. :D

I can't wait! I know she'll be beautiful. Have you chosen an heir yet?
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Lisey wrote: »
    The new tots are adorable and you did a lovely job with the house! Can't wait to see teenage Simone!

The house was one from the gallery! I've never been good at making houses, but I did decorate the bedrooms, bathroom, living room, and backyard myself! Nonetheless, thank you. :blush: And she's gorgeous! I'll be posting in about an hour.
    Beautiful wedding and cute house! I especially like Zylen's room! Rose is so cute! Nice update, love <3

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^ Keep an eye out for today's update! I think you might pass out when you see Simone as a teen. :D

I can't wait! I know she'll be beautiful. Have you chosen an heir yet?

She is! And no, I haven't. I'm going to do a poll once Alexandrea and Rose are teens, that way it can be based off of who you guys wanna see more of! Though, if I were to choose, I think I'd go with Simone only because I have a career chosen that would be fit her well.
    edited April 2017
    Chapter 6.5: Birthday Party!

02-13-17_12-06-53PM_zpsq5xu7ndi.png

02-12-17_9-34-23PM_zpsc052ldmp.png

02-12-17_9-34-56PM_zpskau7qcmy.png

02-12-17_9-35-44PM_zpsww8b7cls.png

02-12-17_10-02-31PM_zps8afch3uh.png

02-12-17_9-37-34PM_zpsuz7l7n48.png
    The toddlers were quite a handful. Alexandrea had more of a temper than any of the others, due to her wild personality. Though, she was playful, and it took only a bit of playing around to make her happy once again. On the contrary, Rose was more quiet, yet pouty. She often was sad when things didn't go her way, but Ezra always managed to make her happy in the end.

Time passed by quickly, and before they knew it, the kids were growing up.

02-13-17_12-09-44PM_zpsaowsqvcf.png

02-13-17_12-40-23PM_zpshirsaeep.png

02-13-17_12-40-53PM_zpsjhyrilnd.png
    Alexandrea was the first one to blow out the candles, earning the goofball trait.

02-13-17_12-42-09PM_zps6qawwluf.png

02-13-17_12-42-45PM_zpspriko1zq.png

02-13-17_1-11-19PM_zps92wxub8m.png

02-13-17_1-11-25PM_zpshj8h9gru.png

02-13-17_1-11-41PM_zpsjb22clmm.png
    Latoya grinned as she watched her youngest blow out the candles. The excitement on Rose's face could melt anyone's heart! Her new trait is active.

02-13-17_1-51-29PM_zpsmadnk95t.png

02-13-17_1-52-49PM_zpsbo8efsr6.png

02-13-17_1-53-13PM_zpstfifiurd.png

02-13-17_1-54-37PM_zpsfumdgjav.png
    Simone was thrilled to finally be a teen, and hopes to get a part-time job at the cafe as soon as possible. The first thing she did after aging up was take a selfie! Simone's aspiration is to be a Master Chef, and her traits are Self-Assured, Bookworm, and Flavor of Essence. Last, but not least, is Zylen!

02-13-17_2-27-11PM_zps5ziztsvh.png

02-13-17_2-29-47PM_zpsw4y4oaam.png

02-13-17_2-28-09PM_zpswy0mzxmu.png
    Zylen turned out to be a carbon copy of his mother. He, too, hopes to get a part-time job soon. His aspiration is Renaissance Sim, and his traits are Unflirty, Outgoing, and Quick Learner.

download%202_zpsmtczv36f.jpg

Author's Note: Thank you all so much for reading and leaving feedback. You really have no idea how much it means to me. Until next time!

Post edited by thejennifer on
    I think I'm gonna cry. Simone is absolutely gorgeous! Looks a lot like her mother! I love her jacket, I love her hair, I love her beautiful green eyes, I just really like Simone, ok? And Zylen is mighty handsome. How come I never realized he had blue eyes? Love it, darling :bawling:
    edited February 2017
    I think I'm gonna cry. Simone is absolutely gorgeous! Looks a lot like her mother! I love her jacket, I love her hair, I love her beautiful green eyes, I just really like Simone, ok? And Zylen is mighty handsome. How come I never realized he had blue eyes? Love it, darling :bawling:

She does look a lot like Latoya! Though, she does have Ezra's green eyes. I really like her too, its okay! :D Hahaha, I'm glad you like her though, she's probably my favorite so far. I hate to have favorites, but she's just so interesting and cute! Also- he didn't have blue eyes before this. I had some CC that was bugging out and I realized the children were all coming out with amber colored eyes- which none of their parents have. Once I removed that CC, it fixed their eye colors to what it should be! So Simone didn't have green eyes before this either, nor Alexandrea blue eyes. :D sorry for the confusion! I'm so glad you enjoyed the chapter though! <3 Thank you bunches!
    Ah, that's why I never noticed. They were never there! They're all turning out beautifully. <3 I sometimes feel guilty about having favorites too, but I always love each and every one of my sims!
    Ah, that's why I never noticed. They were never there! They're all turning out beautifully. <3 I sometimes feel guilty about having favorites too, but I always love each and every one of my sims!

Precisely! I'm glad I managed to fix it. It was driving me nuts. But yes, they are! This family is going to have some good genes. ;) and same here, I love them all so that's why I want to leave a poll up for others to choose the heir- once the youngest are teens of course.
    Simone was just as beautiful as I thought she'd be, but I didn't expect Zylen to be such a cutie! Latoya has a knack for popping out adorable little girls...
    Simone was just as beautiful as I thought she'd be, but I didn't expect Zylen to be such a cutie! Latoya has a knack for popping out adorable little girls...

Hahaha, I'm glad I could surprise you there! He's quite handsome, but I couldn't get any good photos of him. Perhaps I'll have to get a pic of him in CAS so he's not making such a big grin :D but yes, Latoya does! Rose looks a lot like Simone did as a child, so I'm sure she'll be as equally gorgeous. I wonder what Alexandrea will look like! Thanks for reading and commenting. :blush:
    edited April 2017
    Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay, but I've been quite busy and it's been difficult to play with each sim and get the story going.. To make things easier on my part, I've decided to do the heir poll! First, I'll show pictures of each one as a YA, and list their aspirations and traits. Then you may vote; I'll post the link to the poll at the end.

02-20-17_2-16-14PM_zpsqxdnv4kp.png

02-20-17_2-16-19PM_zpszq67j3r5.png

02-20-17_2-16-26PM_zpspvscgxy1.png

02-20-17_2-16-06PM_zps14qnn9yq.png
    Zylen Cordero
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim (This sim wishes to be good at many things at once).
    Traits: Quick Learner, Outgoing, Unflirty, and Geek.

02-20-17_2-20-19PM_zpse0cgz3ay.png

02-20-17_2-21-22PM-3_zps5jjvf7ly.png

02-20-17_2-21-19PM_zpsihnzuwqk.png

02-20-17_2-13-05PM_zpsq8p0niu5.png
    Simone Cordero
    Aspiration: Master Chef (This sim wants to master the culinary arts).
    Traits: Essence of Flavor, Self-Assured, Bookworm, and Squeamish.

02-20-17_2-08-24PM_zpsvyck2ouf.png

02-20-17_2-07-42PM_zpsn7jc6z2k.png

02-20-17_2-06-48PM_zps5mh2s4ua.png

02-20-17_2-08-30PM_zps39oyzklh.png
    Rose Cordero
    Aspiration: Party Animal (This sim wants to throw and attend amazing parties).
    Traits: Gregarious, Active, Romantic, and Non-Committal.

02-20-17_1-55-28PM_zpstyyaojy2.png

02-20-17_1-55-27PM_zps0udyip2z.png

02-20-17_2-17-01PM_zpsvffmtcnf.png

02-20-17_1-54-59PM_zpsjutbinus.png
    Alexandrea Arevalo
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic (This sim wants to play the field and go on dates with all sorts of interesting people).
    Traits: Alluring, Goofball, Hates Children, and Ambitious.

Please vote here! I'll close the poll tomorrow night at midnight (UTC -5:00 is my timezone). Thank you all for reading and participating!

Post edited by thejennifer on
  • soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    I voted! Can't wait for the next part of the story to see who the heir will be!
    I voted! Can't wait for the next part of the story to see who the heir will be!

Thank you so much for voting! I'm anxious to see who'll win. I'll try to update ASAP once the results are in! :blush:
    I voted! Exciting! :D
    I voted! Exciting! :D

Yay! Thank you so much :smiley:<3 It is exciting!
    I'm sure you already know who I voted for ;) Can't wait to see who wins!
    I'm sure you already know who I voted for ;) Can't wait to see who wins!

Hahaha, of course! She's in the lead as of now (which I won't lie, I'm happy about :D). It closes in 6 hours, so let's see what happens. I think it'll stay the same though. :tongue:
    I think she'll stay in the lead! I'm wondering if I should do a poll for the Gen 2 heir :D I still don't know who to pick! Might be Halden.... He's a good mix of his parents, as you'll see tomorrow! But, I honestly don't know.
    I think she'll stay in the lead! I'm wondering if I should do a poll for the Gen 2 heir :D I still don't know who to pick! Might be Halden.... He's a good mix of his parents, as you'll see tomorrow! But, I honestly don't know.

Do whatever feels right, love! I'll stick around no matter what, it's gonna be a great story either way! <3
    Aww, thanks darling! <3 I'll stick around no matter what happens to your story!
    Aww, thanks darling! <3 I'll stick around no matter what happens to your story!

Of course! And thanks :blush: you're so sweet! Love ya! <3
  • mllemurasakimllemurasaki Posts: 25 Member
    Just caught up on a couple of chapters at once, and oh my goodness I loved everyone's reaction to the fire, haha! You capture some really great poses!

For some reason I really want to see the nerdy adventures of Zylen in the next generation (those freckles are adorable!) Hope all the siblings stick around for more wacky hijinks, whoever gets to be the heir, haha.
    edited February 2017
    Just caught up on a couple of chapters at once, and oh my goodness I loved everyone's reaction to the fire, haha! You capture some really great poses!

For some reason I really want to see the nerdy adventures of Zylen in the next generation (those freckles are adorable!) Hope all the siblings stick around for more wacky hijinks, whoever gets to be the heir, haha.

I will definitely be keeping up on Zylen if he doesn't win. I have some plans for him as well, which will begin in the next chapter. I'll try to show each of them in every chapter, even if it's a small scene. Thank you so much for reading, it really means a lot! :blush:
    The poll is now closed, and Simone is our winner! :smiley: I'll still update on the others, but the story will focus mainly on Simone. Thank you to all who voted, I had no idea so many people read my story! It means a lot to me. I'll try to update ASAP. :blush:
    Woo! I knew she'd win! Ready to see how Simone lives her life!