Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Latoya and Brielle. (Chapter Sixteen: A Drunken Mistake 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    @NocturnalDuet I'm glad you're back and enjoyed the chapter! It is a rough situation, but I'm excited to play it all out for you guys in the next chapter. And yes, they'll be half siblings- I didn't even realize that! It'll be fun seeing them grow up. :relieved:
  • Options
    NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @thejennifer Oh yes, I would not miss it. Latoya and Brielle are two of my favorite Sims right now.
  • Options
    @NocturnalDuet I'm so glad to hear that! I'll try to get the next chapter up ASAP, but luckily I played enough and got the children born and aged up to toddlers. It'll be interesting to see them grow up together, especially since their personalities are a bit different.
  • Options
    @thejennifer I know what you mean. While I was waiting to gather enough points and posts to become a member, I've been playing my legacy. I have a LOT to cover story wise, but it is started! Generation 2 is already born and working on their childhood aspiration! Time flies when you're having fun!
  • Options
    @NocturnalDuet I just read it! Left a comment. Perhaps you should make a signature? So that way if you post in another thread, more people get the chance to read such a great story!
  • Options
    @thejennifer Thanks, I truly appreciate it. And a signature is a must! I'll have to work on that asap, I'm not entirely sure how it works, so I'll read up on it.
  • Options
    @NocturnalDuet If you need any help, I'm here! :smile:
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Chapter 2.5: Maturing

01-16-17_6-59-10PM_zps5tvd1jzx.png

01-16-17_7-01-03PM_zps9raeoskk.png
    The pregnancy brought a lot of change into their lives. The both of them had matured, and decided an apartment wasn't going to cut it for two kids. Luckily, they found a nice home in the city of Windenburg.

01-16-17_6-27-37PM_zpskzte35kl.png

01-16-17_7-04-25PM_zps9nf3onwk.png
    The girls have made up, though their friendship has never been the same because of Ezra. They haven't touched their now dusty instruments in years. Latoya is planning to move out as soon as possible, but she's living with Brielle until she has enough Simoleons saved up to get a house with a yard for her daughter to play in.

01-16-17_8-31-41PM_zpsutsygsd3.png

01-19-17_4-45-35PM_zpsxzbhx9v9.png

01-19-17_4-24-10PM_zps3zr9yqpa.png
    Brielle had a boy, whom she named Zylen. Latoya's daughter is named Simone. Zylen's toddler trait is Charmer, while Simone's is clingy.

Author's Note: That's about all for this short update, but I will do my best to not disappoint tomorrow. I hope you guys are enjoying my story, it's something I have been loving to do and share for you all to read. I look forward to hearing from you guys every time I post. :smile: Big surprise in tomorrow's update, so stay tuned! <3
    Post edited by thejennifer on
  • Options
    I so love the toddlers in Sims 4 thus far. Zylen and Simone are adorable!!!! I can't wait to read tomorrow's update!
  • Options
    @NocturnalDuet Yay! I'm glad you do, I hope the next chapter doesn't disappoint. :smiley:
  • Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    @thejennifer Thats such a cute house they've moved into! And Simone is such a nice name! I wonder what the surprise will be?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @NocturnalDuet Yay! I'm glad you do, I hope the next chapter doesn't disappoint. :smiley:

Girl (or guy?), don't even. I love your writing style and I have zero concern that your update will be disappointing. :smiley:
    Post edited by NocturnalDuet on
  • Options
    @pandabear1836 I thought the name really suited her, glad you like it as well! And its definitely not as big of a surprise as the last chapter was, but I can say its a cute one.

@NocturnalDuet I'm a girl, no worries! lol. I'm very glad you do though, I'm excited to post tomorrow!
  • Options
    Hey guys! Sorry, today's update won't be on for a few hours. I still have to take photos and such, but I promise it will be on tonight! A friend showed up unexpectedly so I've been busy all day. I'll update ASAP!
  • Options
    Sadly Chapter 3 won't be up tonight, it's rather late here and photobucket is not cooperating with me, so I'll have to upload the photos tomorrow. Hopefully it'll work! Sorry, I hope I didn't disappoint and that the chapter is worth the wait.
  • Options
    Yukitoshi_YogoYukitoshi_Yogo Posts: 13 New Member
    Aww, your toddlers are adorable! I'm glad they were able to come to terms with the betrayal and help each other during their pregnancies. :smiley:
  • Options
    Aww, your toddlers are adorable! I'm glad they were able to come to terms with the betrayal and help each other during their pregnancies. :smiley:

I love the toddlers, they're quite the cuties! And I am too, their friendship is a bit rocky still, but they're slowly getting over it. After all, their amazing babies came from the situation! ☺️

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Chapter 3: First Comes Love..

download%202_zpshzmzilq9.jpg

01-20-17_10-02-01PM_zpsqhqm1nzd.png

01-20-17_10-00-27PM_zpsuvnikm1r.png
    "Ha! I've caught you." The redhead giggled, making Malakai raise a brow and turn his head to face her. "I can see that," he chuckled as Brielle stood on her own feet once again, though, she still hugged onto him from behind.

01-20-17_10-06-32PM_zpsih920l6a.png

01-20-17_10-08-41PM_zps4dddxfmp.png

01-20-17_10-11-45PM_zpsy2hlffsk.png
    "Did you make dinner yet?" He asked, making Brielle sigh softly.

"Yes, but if you criticize my food again, I'm breaking up with you. Sometimes I hate dating a food critic," She murmured, to which Malakai promptly lifted her up and kissed her. "Hey! Put me down," Brielle couldn't help but laugh along with her boyfriend after a moment, hugging him closely.

"You love being with me, don't lie!" teased the brunet before Zylen came waddling in, clearly looking for the two. Brielle smiled at her tot, watching him as he walked outside.

"Hey buddy!" Malakai chuckled and let Brielle down, quickly going over to pick up Zylen and talk to him. This had been an everyday thing for about half of a year now. Brielle met Malakai in high school, but recently got back into contact. It didn't take long for them to hit it off, and they quickly fell in love. Since he often came over, and Zylen had taken such a liking to him, both Brielle and Malakai decided it was time for him to move in.

01-20-17_10-15-41PM_zpsgjg83fey.png

01-20-17_10-25-52PM_zpsta3pbsm5.png
    "Dada! Up!" Zylen begged, and who wouldn't give in to such a cutie?

"Alright, hold on tight!" Malakai put the child onto his back and began to pretend they were flying, making the young boy laugh loudly.

"Yayy!" laughed Zylen, making Brielle chuckle and move past them.

"Come and eat when you two are done playing." She stated, heading inside to prepare dinner for the family. This life was one she never saw herself having, but it was one she was definitely grateful for.

01-20-17_11-06-05PM_zpsin20pugj.png

01-20-17_11-06-24PM_zps3bxkepke.png
    "Tonight was amazing. Thank you." Brielle murmured as she rested against Malakai's chest, ignoring the aching in her feet. They'd gone out on a date, after not going on one for such a long time due to having to watch Zylen. Luckily, Latoya agreed to watch him tonight so they could have some fun. He took her out to dance, eat, and also out on a walk to see the ancient ruins in Windenburg.

"You don't have to thank me." chuckled Malakai, pressing a gentle kiss to her temple. Brielle blushed and rested against him for a moment, opening her eyes when he nudged her.

01-20-17_11-09-04PM_zpsmqamu6ye.png

01-20-17_11-08-57PM_zpsp5tcs9kc.png
    "Look. That's Little Dipper. There's Orion.."

"You know constellations?" Brielle asked before snorting. "Nerd."

"Hey! You're in love with me though, so that's just as bad." Malakai said, only making his girlfriend laugh louder.

"Are you trying to convince me to break up with you?" She said, to which the brunet rolled his eyes and kissed her.

"Never."

The lovebirds were at the ruins until early morning, wanting to enjoy this time. They knew they wouldn't get a night like this again for a while.

01-20-17_11-25-23PM_zpsf7dghu3l.png
    "Enough kissing," Brielle murmured, laughing after a moment. Malakai chuckled as well and kissed her once more before he walked with her along the path, stopping after a moment.

"I love you." He said, causing Brielle to blush.

"..I love you too. Why did you-" She said, before Malakai got onto one knee and pulled out a jewelry box.

01-20-17_11-39-36PM_zpsl8k8az2q.png

01-20-17_11-39-47PM_zpszlumwsnf.png

01-20-17_11-40-36PM_zps1vhi3oam.png
    It was obvious to Brielle what was happening, though she was still in shock. She could hardly remember how to breathe, and simply stared down at Malakai like a deer in headlights. "Brielle, I am completely in love with you. I know there is no one else I would want to spend the rest of my life with. You and Zylen are the most important people in my life, and I want to dedicate myself to caring for you both. Will you do me the honors, and be my wife?"

"Malakai.." Brielle felt her eyes water up. She couldn't believe this man was real, he looked and acted like a prince! He was also very loving towards Zylen, and it meant the world to her. "Of course I will."

01-20-17_11-40-54PM_zpsmndn2hjd.png

01-20-17_11-42-57PM_zpsfadsetez.png

01-20-17_11-44-37PM_zpsyp755pkb.png

01-20-17_11-46-30PM_zpsdus3omlx.png

01-20-17_11-48-15PM_zpsoqqubcag.png

01-20-17_11-49-50PM_zps3d9rvup2.png

01-20-17_11-49-18PM_zpsidqah2yy.png
    Author's Note: Meet Malakai. He's a Foodie, Family-Oriented, and a Snob. Thank goodness he's looked past himself enough to fall in love with Brielle.
    I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! In the next update, I'll be updating on Latoya's love life and the toddlers.

• Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Oooh! I like Malakai! He's very handsome. I'm ready to see Latoya and Simone!
  • Options
    Oooh! I like Malakai! He's very handsome. I'm ready to see Latoya and Simone!

I promise to give more of her in the next chapter. I felt bad leaving her out this time, but I was soo exhausted. Her and Simone get the spotlight next time!
  • Options
    I love Malakai! And I'm happy Brielle found someone to love, and who loves her back. I hope he will be more faithful, I feel like Brielle deserves that. Great chapter, I love the shots and poses!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I love Malakai! And I'm happy Brielle found someone to love, and who loves her back. I hope he will be more faithful, I feel like Brielle deserves that. Great chapter, I love the shots and poses!

I do too! Even though he has the snob trait, he treats Brielle like a princess. It's the cutest thing. Gonna play in a bit and focus on Latoya and the toddlers for the next update. I'm glad you're still enjoying this story! Thank you very much! <3
  • Options
    LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    Wow, you have a knack for making beautiful Sims! Latoya and Brielle are both so beautiful! I love the drama. Can't wait to see more of those cute toddlers :)<3
  • Options
    Lisey wrote: »
    Wow, you have a knack for making beautiful Sims! Latoya and Brielle are both so beautiful! I love the drama. Can't wait to see more of those cute toddlers :)<3

Aww, thank you! I'm going to play right now, hopefully I can update either tonight or tomorrow. :blush: I appreciate your comment!

• Options
    edited April 2017
    A chapter should be up tomorrow! Since I can't resist, here are some teasers for the chapter.

01-23-17_7-56-24PM_zps6p2aabkz.png

01-23-17_7-50-36PM_zpsnh0jvlkn.png

01-23-17_8-12-23PM_zpsk7hjuyu4.png
    Stay tuned! <3