Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Latoya and Brielle. (Chapter Sixteen: A Drunken Mistake 5/21/17)

Comments

• pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    I'm not a fan of how Sims 4 looks, but your sims look great! And I love their apartment! It's nice.
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    @pandabear1836 I'm very glad to hear that! Thank you. :smiley: I'll have the first chapter up either today or tomorrow!
  • NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @thejennifer I love their looks, they're both lovely but still bada-- at the same time! :smile: I can't wait to read their story! Since you have two main characters, third person might be easier to understand, in my opinion. But try both and see which one makes more sense/fits best. I'm also debating whether to write my legacy story in first person or third person. I'm excited to see what happens to Latoya and Brielle!
    @nocturnalduet These are probably the most attractive and BA sims I've ever made, haha. Im glad you like them as well! If I were to do first person, I'd probably clarify whoever was talking in that chapter, but I'm not sure still. I really love first person stories, so that's why its conflicting for me. I guess I'll write today and see how it goes! Thank you a bunch for your feedback though, and it means a lot. When your story is out, I'll definitely be reading it as well! If you ever need anything, I'm here. :blush:
    @thejennifer I completely understand. I also love first person stories, and have already written the introduction to my legacy in first person. I'm just not positive that I want to keep it in first person the entire time. And it's my pleasure! If you ever need anything as well, feel free to reach out to me. :smile:
    edited April 2017
    Chapter One: Writer's Block

12-28-16_4-48-53PM_zpsjakldicx.png
    "Ughhh." groaned Brielle as she rested against the couch, Latoya chuckling softly.

12-28-16_4-49-56PM_zps1r15w3tn.png
    "What's wrong now?" Asked the other, watching her friend with a faint smirk. She'd known Brielle long enough to know what was wrong, but it was best to let Brielle vent in these situations. It always let her think, and was better than giving pointless advice. Brielle was never one to listen to advice, anyways.

"I'm having writer's block. I need to write a new song for the Battle of the Bands coming up, but I'm stuck." sighed the redhead, moving to stand up. "Nothin's coming to me." She frowned, shaking her head.

12-28-16_4-55-02PM_zpsr4y7pqvl.png
    Brielle stood in front of Latoya, who stayed quiet and let her friend ramble on. Moments later, a thought finally came to her. "Why don't we go out? Usually having fun makes the ideas come to me."

Latoya laughed, shrugging. "Sure. Let's go."
    12-28-16_5-03-36PM_zpswpou8qmp.png

12-28-16_5-03-22PM_zpsx5s0vudy.png

12-28-16_5-04-37PM_zpsljh9rxxm.png
    The duo decided to head out in front of the Karaoke Bar and set up their equipment, playing for tips. What better way to gain fans and money? Eventually, a handsome stranger came along and put some money in their tip jar. Of course, Brielle wasn't going to let this one get away.

12-28-16_5-14-41PM_zpsgr5pype1.png

12-28-16_5-15-21PM_zpspusvltzm.png

12-28-16_5-18-35PM_zpsdfwnqxhz.png
    After some talking, Brielle got to know the mystery man, whose name is Ezra. As they got to know one another, Brielle discovered he also has a love for music. The two hit it off quickly and exchanged numbers, before Ezra had to leave.

12-28-16_5-22-14PM_zpsuj517vah.png
    "Did you see? He's totally into me." Brielle grinned before her best friend laughed and nodded.
    "I was watching. He is pretty cute," chuckled Latoya. It was nice seeing Brielle happy, and she knew this writer's block would be gone in no time.
    Post edited by thejennifer on
    @thejennifer Nice start! I like Latoya best. Are you enjoying City Living?
    @pandabear1836 Thank you! I'll do more on Latoya in the next chapter. :smile: And yes, I love the apartments since it feels right for sims who are just starting out- like these two! Also the social media careers are cool. Do you have it?
    @thejennifer No, I don't play Sims 4. Maybe in the future once it has more content, it will appeal to me. But not now :) But I do enjoy the city of Bridgeport! I was asking because ever since CL was released, it seemed that everyone wasn't too impressed by it. But it's the one thing in Sims 4 that I thought was pretty cool! I'll really get to see what it's like through your story! Glad you're enjoying those apartments!
    @pandabear1836 Oh yes, I forgot you don't like it! Personally its much faster for me than Sims 3 was, especially with CC. I never got that EP for Sims 3 though, but I always wanted it! I don't really play it anymore though, so there's no use. Maybe if I get a faster computer, since I can't play Sims 3 without CC- I love CC hair!
    @thejennifer Yep, gotta love CC! And Sims 3 is good fun if you have the right computer and mods. I was gifted a very nice computer on my 18th birthday because Sims 3 killed my older computer! Another thing that is tempting me to Sims 4 :D I look forward to the next chapter.
    @pandabear1836 Exactly! I have a laptop though, with both Sims 3 and Sims 4. Sims 4 is so much faster. Maybe try the CAS demo for it if you haven't and see if you enjoy that part? They had a great deal (60% the base game), not sure if they still have it though. Thank you so much for your support though, it means a lot. I'm probably gonna play a little more and take screenshots tonight, then write another chapter tomorrow. :)
  • JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    I can't wait for the next chapter of this!! It seems extremely interesting, and your Sims look amazing!! =D
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
    @thejennifer Yasss the first chapter! It's a great intro, getting out of the apartment was a great idea to get rid of Brielle's writer's block. The poses are really nice as well. Can't wait for Chapter 2!
    edited January 2017
    @XDJSIMMERX Thank you so much! I'll try to release a chapter today, I couldn't do so before since I got caught up with things.

@NocturnalDuet It means a lot to me hearing that, thank you so much! :smiley: I hope I continue to pique your interest.
    edited April 2017
    Chapter 1.5: Making Moves

01-01-17_1-02-19PM_zpsifmersfc.png
    Brielle and Ezra have been getting along rather well. They've gone on a few dates since meeting, and it's quite the coincidence that he lives in the same apartment building. Brielle's quite happy she gets to see him so often, especially since it helps her creative side to come out for music writing.

01-01-17_1-06-46PM_zpsaqerua3b.png
    Since he came over so often, Brielle gave him a key to their apartment. Brielle is sure she's never felt this way about anyone else, and she's hoping Ezra feels the same.

01-01-17_1-13-45PM_zpskgjn9uua.png

01-01-17_1-19-36PM_zpsmi25hpxb.png
    Brielle laid down, Ezra moving above her and kissing her repeatedly. Her head was spinning, and her heart racing as their lips pressed together. Was this..love?
    Ezra is cute! And that's a cool thing in City Living, giving someone the key to your apartment. They're a nice couple!
    @pandabear1836 Thanks! I'm posting an update within the next hour, so keep your eyes peeled. ;)
    edited April 2017
    Chapter 2: Betrayal

download_zpst1kxuxbn.jpg

01-15-17_6-39-54PM_zpsnzban6hk.png
    Brielle and Ezra have been spending every possible moment together. The two can't be separated, and our young redhead couldn't be happier. Ezra treated her well, and she was glad to have someone that enjoyed the same interests as her- especially her passion, music.

01-15-17_6-51-03PM_zpsmmlfbvqu.png

01-15-17_6-50-53PM_zpsufhbb2ay.png
    After some time, Latoya finally gave into with Brielle's wishes and allowed Ezra move in. Although, it was mostly because she was sick of hearing Brielle beg her.

01-15-17_10-42-28PM_zpsnhlxvkes.png
    Latoya and Ezra got to know one another once he moved in, but...perhaps in ways they shouldn't have.

01-15-17_11-08-32PM_zpsxc8olbm8.png

01-15-17_11-08-07PM_zpskdp5yv3y.png
    Latoya's eyes went wide when Ezra suddenly kissed her...after a moment, she couldn't help but kiss back.
    "Wait, Brielle.." she protested, only to be quieted with another kiss. She couldn't help but melt into it, not being able to fight back anymore.

01-15-17_11-11-02PM_zpsn07plr7j.png

01-15-17_11-11-56PM_zpszedv9aiw.png

01-15-17_11-14-01PM_zpsvk7fnqfe.png
    "I cannot believe this is happening." The redhead spoke as she walked into the room, unsure if it was all a bad dream. Her best friend and boyfriend? Brielle felt as if she was going to faint. "And in MY bed?! Real classy, guys."

01-15-17_11-13-31PM_zpsuoonthsj.png

01-15-17_11-16-36PM_zpsvzywgulq.png
    "Brielle, I can e-" Ezra began, before Brielle shoved a finger in his face.

"Shut up, you plum! There's nothing to explain. You cheated on me, and with my best friend!" The redhead argued,
    nothing but silence from the other two. There wasn't much to say. After all, what was a mere "sorry" going to fix?

01-15-17_11-17-18PM_zpsh9m0ytyr.png

01-15-17_11-24-00PM_zpsawgf1wav.png

01-15-17_11-23-22PM_zpsiewjr6xr.png
    Eventually, Brielle stopped yelling, but she was still left with the pain of being betrayed by people she trusted. They tried to talk things out, but it was all for naught. Moving out felt like the only option she had; And well, she might do just that, if only it weren't for..

01-15-17_11-32-06PM_zpsvycbvfpw.png
    "How am I supposed to tell them I'm pregnant? I can't do this on my own."
    BLOOPERS

01-15-17_11-15-48PM_zpscmv6ooum.png
    Apparently, in Sims 4, you can now throw slushies on others. Brielle and Ezra clearly enjoyed this moment- perhaps a little too much..

01-15-17_11-14-51PM_zpsp3ar5xu9.png
    Oh, Latoya. This is not a laughing matter!
    01-15-17_11-39-44PM_zpsskydmtph.png
    Yeah, that would be my reaction too if I found out I was having kids with two different women. Good luck, Ezra!

Author's Note:That's all for now! I might play a bit today, see if I can squeeze in another small update! I hope you enjoyed!
    Woah, they're both pregnant! Ezra is not cute anymore! Can't wait to see the babies! Was this before or after the toddlers update, because I know these toddlers will be adorable!
    edited January 2017
    Hahaha, I was laughing when I read your comment before, I knew you'd hate him after this update. :D And luckily, after. I'm gonna play right now and try to get up to the toddler stage! I wonder which will come out cuter, haha!
    I'm voting on Latoya's kid! She's so beautiful!
    @pandabear1836 I think so too! She's quite a natural beauty, it'll be fun writing from her POV when I get the chance!
    @thejennifer I've been checking back for an update!! Yay!!

Ezra's such a dooooouche man! I think I'm even more disappointed in Latoya though, cheating on your bff's man. That's a rough situation. I can't wait to see the toddlers! So they are half siblings, right?