Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sim 4 apocalypse please

have your sims find food avoid zombies and have candles for light can your sim survive the simpocalypse
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    While the idea sounds kind of coolish I think it would be better suited as a stand alone like with the island game they had for the console. Stranded? or something like that i think it was called. Also, there are lots of games like dead rising out there for Zombies. I do think some apocalypse themed items might be cool, though. Like more steam punk items and some worn-down, broken-down items that look like they've been abandoned and not used in forever. Which would also be perfect for a low-end life style.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited December 2016
    If they bring back time travel, I could see this happening.
    There could be the good future (something like the ideas in this thread; eg. a Mass Effect-style Citadel mini-world), the bad future (ie. a post-apocalyptic wasteland), and hopefully something in the past.

It doesn't have to be anything major like a new World, but a couple of hidden lots would be cool to explore.

Post edited by kwanzaabot on
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't think it can happen. You would have townie sims doing pushups in the middle of a zombie horde. And then a call about knight night.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    have your sims find food avoid zombies and have candles for light can your sim survive the simpocalypse

I'd love a zombie apocalypse EP as well :blush:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    no i clearly do not went such an ep
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    OblongamanOblongaman Posts: 214 Member
    I made a post-apocalyptic lot with an underground bunker a while ago. It would be so cool to have a proper zombie sims walking around! Here are some pics of Post-Apocalyptic Living > Check it out in the gallery if that's your sort of thing!

Above ground: Daytime
    25746819583_5ca4fbb60a_b.jpg

Under ground: Level Two
    26076714320_de7cec271f_b.jpg

Under ground: Bedroom, Bathroom, Store room, Kitchen
    26257189492_217f03e3f1_b.jpg

Above ground (Night): Bunker Entrance, Derelict house, Camp fire, Empty streets.
    26076901750_f0e74f656e_b.jpg

Post Apocalyptic Living Gallery link.
  • Options
    AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    I think your creation looks really cool. The idea of it being good versus bad future could work. Though it sounds like a lot of work to have put in for such a thing. I just think zombie apocalypse full time would be troublesome as it would limit game play.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Oblongaman wrote: »
    I made a post-apocalyptic lot with an underground bunker a while ago. It would be so cool to have a proper zombie sims walking around! Here are some pics of Post-Apocalyptic Living > Check it out in the gallery if that's your sort of thing!

Above ground (Night): Bunker Entrance, Derelict house, Camp fire, Empty streets.

I love your work
  • Options
    WillowG145WillowG145 Posts: 351 Member
    I would love something like that, and I have even done something with that theme in the sims3. Having my sims community work to survive in a hard place would be great. But never with the sims 4: Thisnking of game would need open world, for start. And how would work the object babyes in a world where there may be the need to run away at every moment? They need at least be freed from the bassinet! (and for this simteam is toooooooooo haaaaaaaard!!!)
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    I think one of my least favorite things about the game is you can't segregate sims in different neighborhoods. I loathe that my sims in San Myshuno run into sims from everywhere else. I think in that way, like someone else pointed out, it would be difficult to have an EP or a GP with monster-types (zombies) that wouldn't inconvenience every other world/neighborhood or part of the game. I'm interested to see how they handle the new vampire GP because maybe they'll make that system work in a way that would allow niche EPs and wouldn't destroy the rest of the game for those who like to rotate households.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    They're *sort of* segregated already. Sims are more likely to appear in their home worlds, IIRC.
    In Oasis Springs, all I encounter are the Calientes and the Landgraabs. In Willow Creek, it's the Pancakes and Goths. In Windenburg, I always run into Candy Behr. In San Myshuno, Penny Pizzazz seems to be everywhere.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    in one of the sims 4 surveys they talk about apocalypse theme I hope they do it
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Oblongaman wrote: »

Very creative! I love that!
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    One thing I've always wanted to do in the sims is play an apocalypse themed world.. it's just never been possible
  • Options
    they were talking about maybe doing a sim 4 apocalypse pack in a survey a while back I hope they do it @MrJessXD
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    they were talking about maybe doing a sim 4 apocalypse pack in a survey a while back I hope they do it @MrJessXD

They will do it so no worries.

The Sims Game
  • Options
    Sonia016 wrote: »

They will do it so no worries.

what makes you think so @Sonia016
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    one the guru did mentioned about the other losing theme as such like the one you've have requested to be incorporate into other future EPs if possible but to what extend I wouldn't know.

The Sims Game
  • Options
    Sonia016 wrote: »
    one the guru did mentioned about the other losing theme as such like the one you've have requested to be incorporate into other future EPs if possible but to what extend I wouldn't know.

that would be nice
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'm not exactly sure how they could implement it, but if they find a way, I'm all for this idea! I always wanted zombies to have some real threat.
  • Options
    guys grant said they were thinking about making an apocalypse pack he said he not sure it will see the light of day
    that it depends on how much people want it petitions aren't allowed and I don't think they go by them anyway so how can they tell if people want it
  • Options
    well I really want this pack to happen it would be something new to the sims games
    it could make sims 4 stand out and we all know how good the fall out and the walking dead are doing right now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hm. Implementing this kind of pack isn't necessarily impossible. ( Not that I'm saying someone said it was. ) As someone mentioned, it was introduced in a survey. In some zombie games, the cities filled with the infected are closed off. The pack could start with your Sim recieving a phone call from some kind of agent, similar to how University and Into the Future started, where they ask you if you want to be recruited into a program dedicated to looking for and rescuing survivors in said city, rebuilding parts of it, and fighting the infected off. This way, the pack isn't too invasive, having it closed off.

It could introduce a new Skill that has something to do with building. Sims could learn how to rebuild more quickly and add more defenses. They could also learn how to create weapons and tools. By higher levels, you've unlocked all the available tools and weapons. By level 10, you unlock a powerful tool\weapon and you create tools more quickly. For allies and such.

It could have a World Adventures kind of progression, but the main thing it would need is a very large world, bigger than anything we have right now.

I will admit, if someone told me this kind of idea was on a survey, meaning at some point, Maxis considered it, I wouldn't have believed you until someone showed me. It's certainly a more outlandish kind of pack for the Sims, but I think it can be done right, provided its implemented correctly.