Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kat Silver "Multi-Simmer" Random Legacy

Comments

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Ooh another DNA reveal ?
    I've always liked Parker Langerak. One of my sims married him once, he was a sweet husband.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Lol, well, at least he tattooed a decent mermaid :D Stiles's cool now B) And we've got another Bridget Jones scenario at our hand! That girl...
    I love that consignment store, is it cc free?
    Yeah, I was quite surprised but a part of me wanted him to be stuck with a terrible scribble tattoo. >:) CC free but uses a few store sets. CK213 I believe always leaves CC out of his exchange builds.
    Thanks, I'll pm him to make sure (check your link first, maybe the information's in there).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Fast thinking, Kat! How ironic that both our Kat's are smack in the middle of a Maury episode! :D Though I'm gonna assume Parker is the daddy.

Stiles does not look like he is excited to go home and tell Kat about that tattoo. :(

Really interesting to know what is in store for Kat and Stiles.

p8L4V6v.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Pary wrote: »
    Ooh another DNA reveal ?
    I've always liked Parker Langerak. One of my sims married him once, he was a sweet husband.
    He looks the part.
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Fast thinking, Kat! How ironic that both our Kat's are smack in the middle of a Maury episode! :D Though I'm gonna assume Parker is the daddy.

Stiles does not look like he is excited to go home and tell Kat about that tattoo. :(

Really interesting to know what is in store for Kat and Stiles.
    You would be right. :p

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    edited January 2017
    If you haven't caught on... ;)
    31868067720_409bb06f1f_o.png

*click below*
    Stiles tried his luck sculpting with stone and it busted! -§500
    31402739814_0e913d09ca_o.png
    Kat had a full day of sing-a-grams lined up and eventually ended up at Parkers.
    31433782333_e71ae87028_o.png
    He should know, right?
    31868086290_11ae0075f8_o.png
    She wants nothing to do with him. It was a mistake that Kat regrets deeply.
    31868082960_001ca2df85_o.png

Good morning baby bump! For the first time ever, she didn't burn breakfast.
    32243888015_8e2370014a_o.png
    "It's a moot point by now but... I'm pregnant."
    31403000664_013d16f2cc_o.png
    This happened without my control. :smiley: I only told him to sculpt with clay.
    32243862025_c04540472a_o.png
    31868071360_c24f2fba5c_o.png
    Stiles: "Give me a pose so I can sculpt you."
    31868095180_9fb9b52449_o.png
    31868098400_d0324338f4_o.png
    Kat: "Ok my nose isn't THAT big."
    31868102830_d1be18a943_o.png

Better tie the knot before Kat pops. They married in front of City Hall where they first met. <3
    32125109851_3e9f9bdc83_o.png

Stiles is now a level 5 self-employed sculptor.
    That sculpting with stone is tricky business! :sweat:

Give him H-E-double hockey sticks, Kat!! And good job on breakfast! (Baby bump is soooo cute!! <3 )

I love the ice sculpture Stiles did of Kat. Has he got the skill challenge where the ice sculpture won't melt?

Gorgeous wedding shot! Love it! <3
    p8L4V6v.png
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    The wedding shot is indeed amazing!

And what if...The baby turns out to be Parker's after she said him she wants nothing to do with him?
    edited January 2017
    Oh, and putting this as a separate post...

I intended to get some playing in today as my daughter finished early(ish) with school work today. But, if you haven't heard, Sims 4 released toddlers today. I'll be spending a good portion of the day playing with toddlers. And they are down right adorable, too.

Also, we have a pretty significant ice storm coming tonight (Thursday) lasting until Sunday. Chances are we'll lose internet and/or electric, likely both. Probably internet first since it's satellite internet. So I may not be around this weekend, and I'll likely not get to play Kat this weekend.

p8L4V6v.png
    edited January 2017
    Thanks guys! I thought it was a sad excuse for a wedding picture and my attempt at being "artsy". :D Big weddings require effort.

I should have been more clear but Parker is the father. Stiles is fooled into thinking it's his. That was Kats plan all along. She thinks Parker is simply too immature to be in her life. Even if they are attracted to each other, they don't seem to hit it off very well as a couple. Also, according to the rules if Parker moved in then I would need to start the sculpting profession over again.

@ChelleJo No rush and just keep safe/warm. :)
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    That sculpting with stone is tricky business! :sweat:

Give him H-E-double hockey sticks, Kat!! And good job on breakfast! (Baby bump is soooo cute!! <3 )

I love the ice sculpture Stiles did of Kat. Has he got the skill challenge where the ice sculpture won't melt?

Gorgeous wedding shot! Love it! <3
    I looked it up on carls guide and he needs to sculpt 25+ I think. No where near that.

That high chair certainly was convenient (though I'm not sure if it will be comfortable :p ). The wedding picture is amazing!
    @ChelleJo I'm curious if the toddlers will be as good as they look. I'm too absorbed in my Sims 3 game right now to give that up, so I'd love to hear your 'review' on them. Did they save the game ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited January 2017
    Thanks :) I want to carry the high chair on through the generations. According to carls guide, it's very lucky that the game randomly chose the high chair. Sims can sculpt all kinds of furniture but only by chance. *I think* Stiles has the option to sculpt more high chairs now that's he has done it once but not sure.
    Post edited by SimplyJen on
    @JoAnne65 I don't know if I'd say that the toddlers have "saved" the game... it's still missing so much. But, to me, it's a huge step in the right direction (then with vampires coming on the 24th... Pretty happy right now). Now, toddlers in Sims 4 are super dang adorable. I've been playing with them since earlier and all I keep thinking is, "This is how toddlers should have been done!"

They really did nail them... finally. I love toddlers in sims 3, but Sims 4 toddlers can crawl/climb up steps/stairs, climb on couchs and chairs to sit, they actual converse with adults, they can grab a plate of food when you call the family to the meal and they'll go crawl in a chair (living chair, not dining) or couch and eat. You can put them in high chairs and feed them (and they eat or slam their hands down... so darn cute!!!).

I went on the forums a bit ago and took my eyes off the family for a second and when I looked back, Mom and toddler where playing and I'm telling you... that is how playing should have always been with toddlers. A couple pictures in coming (look under spoiler)...

01_12_17_4_25_39_PM.png

01_12_17_4_25_05_PM.png

01_12_17_4_25_20_PM.png

01_12_17_4_25_00_PM.png

I absolutely love sims 3, that will never change. And I've made it clear for a while that I have a love/hate relationship with Sims 4. But I'm really thinking I might have more enjoyment out of 4 now with the toddlers and vampires coming. If they were to give us seasons and pets (which pets are rumored right now to have found code that says pets are coming) I'd be pretty happy.

I did figure out how to potty train my toddler (then have to level to 3, I think it is) and teach to talk (again, level 3, I believe) but they already know how to walk and can talk with sims before learning to talk (which I find a bit odd, but maybe it's baby babble. My kids loved jabbering to me even when they couldn't say a word).

p8L4V6v.png
    edited January 2017
    Love the pictures! Yes, to be honest this is the very first time I'm feeling frustrated over a feature that is actually better than in Sims 3, and an important feature at that. Frustrated because I prefer 3 in every other way, it's not enough for me to move over to 4. One thing is crystal clear: THIS is what people want in the game. Hope they finally get that ;) EA and their telemetry :p
    5JZ57S6.png
    Really wish I didn't spoil all of that stuff for myself. :D I haven't gotten to play them yet. I need to pull a bunch of mods.
    @Simasaurus09 Aw... I'm so sorry. :( I should've place all of it under spoiler tags. :(

I pulled MC Command but that's it, I ran the rest still in. So far, no issues. Only reason I pulled MCCC was cause I follow the help post about it and read that it was not compatible with the toddlers patch right now.
    p8L4V6v.png
    @ChelleJo It's ok! I knew what your post was about before I read it. I would have spoiled it regardless because I have no self-control. :p
  • kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    I decided to participate in your little challenge.
    My Kat:
    Single Parent - The single parent must raise all required children on his/her own, which means a spouse/partner isn't allowed to live in the same household as the single parent and the children. The single parent may romance as much as they like, but moving in a partner to help raise those kids is what's forbidden. 
    Your single parent Sim may marry or have a live in partner before the first child is born or adopted, but that spouse/partner must be moved out of the household within 24 hours after the first child is born or adopted. After the first child is born, male single Sims may move in the mothers of subsequent biological children for the pregnancy only. The mother must leave the household within 24 hours after the baby is born. Single males may also use other methods, including mods or cheats, of adding their babies to the household without ever moving the mother in at all.
    The restriction on moving in the single parent's partner is removed once their youngest child has reached the mid point of the teen age stage (7 days for the unaltered normal lifespan; if you've tweaked the teen stage, it's whatever the halfway point is for your custom stage). After the youngest has reached the mid point of the teen stage, your single Sim may then move in or marry one partner, if you so desire.
    If your single Sim has a partner living with them either before the first birth or after the youngest is teen, that partner may keep whatever job story progression assigned them. If that Sim is unemployed, they must stay unemployed, but may earn money via opportunities. Do not roll for section D.
    5 children
    Business career

Perfect Careers – All careers and jobs for the heir (and the spouse) must be raised to the highest level. In addition, all skills related to that career must be level 10. For example, if sim A is in the military career and his partner sim B is a sculptor, sim A must have maxed athletics and handiness, as well as reached level 10 in his/her career, while sim B must have maxed the sculpting skill.
    If one of your sims is a Job Hopper, they don't have to do anything special. If this doesn't apply to either of your adult sims, then re-roll for this category.
    Non-Standard Careers don't need to be maxed, just the skill involved. Though you may try to max the career level if you choose. Freelance Scientist needs max logic.
    If you have UL, you may send your heir/spouse to University if you choose. However, if you do choose to send them to Uni, they must achieve a GPA of 4.0
    No Strangers – You may not call any service sims to the lot. This includes pizza delivery sims and babysitters.

Optional 10 Generation Goal: Hall of Fame- Your family's accomplishments are so important that they deserve a house of their very own. Create a museum that catalogs the achievements of your legacy family. For each heir, create one portrait and hang it in the museum. Also, display and showcase your heirs' various accomplishments from their high school diplomas to their achievement awards. If your heir has created any masterpieces in their line of work or relating to their hobbies, these can also be added to the museum. Along with their portrait, each heir needs to be somehow represented within the museum. This can be related to your heir's career or their hobbies or traits.
    The museum must be built on a lot outside your Sim's home. It can be as small or large as you wish, but must be created before your fourth generation takes over. Furthermore, if you decide to move your family to a new town after you've already built the museum, you can either:
    A) Take all the objects and portraits from your museum and put them in a new museum in your new neighborhood.
    B) Save your museum to the bin and place the entire lot in your new neighborhood.
    C) Start a new museum in your new neighborhood and leave all the old memorabilia behind.

Her LTW is Living in the Lap of Luxury. It was the only one of the rolls generated in CAS based on her traits which was not career based.

In addition, I decided to start using just the Base Game and then add one EP per generation (which one will depend on the next generation's rolls or a random roll). All heirs will be determined by a random roll. No LTWs shall be repeated. Finally, no roll may be repeated. If I roll something that has been done for a previous heir, I shall reroll until I get one that has not been attempted.

GEN 2: 3rd born child (1 child born already, 2nd on the way, 3rd's father is picked out)
    Full House - In this roll, you've got your sim and three others. All restrictions are off as to what relationship they are to each other.
    Two sims will take careers rolling section C, and two will take careers rolling from section D.
    If you roll this and five children, you may either re-roll for # of children, or re-roll family structure. Not both. 
    1 child
    Private Investigator
    Law Enforcement (Super Spy)
    Busker
    Farmer

Social Bunny - Once a Sim week (Sunday to Saturday) your sim must either go on a date, or on a group outing.
    The Joker - If you roll this, then you do not have a "Misc Fun" objective for this generation. You also have a "Get Out of Jail Free" Card, so to speak. You are allowed ONE extra re-roll of Challenge objectives. You may spend the Joker on any roll in any generation after it's rolled. Note that you're only allowed to re-roll for a single category.

@kethrydrake Single parent with 5 children and you can't call a babysitter? ouch :D
    Your second roll is a little easier at least.

Hope you're having fun with Kat. :)
    @kethrydrake I didn't get a notification, great that you're going to participate as well!
    5JZ57S6.png
    Sorry, some how @kethrydrake post must have gotten lost in my notifications and I never saw their post.

I agree with Simasaurus... ouch indeed. Good luck. Kat will have her hands full, for sure! :) Keep us updated on how it goes for you!
    p8L4V6v.png
    Kat woke up to find a gift from Stiles. A kitten!
    31487397044_351ebb8c77_o.png
    Too much excitement for Kat because she immediately went into labor.
    32290615106_16a00932e8_o.png
    She gave birth at home to a baby girl named Willow.
    32290613176_5555bb31fa_o.png

After just one sim week, they both needed a bit of a break. To the beach!
    31487475264_4de6700642_o.png
    31487473454_c82977a684_o.png
    Thankfully Kat wan't too mad about the tattoo. :p
    32209934811_cb7926b5f7_o.png
    She attempted to grill some hot dogs for lunch.
    32290697686_f33d552dc2_o.png
    31487476384_66537d9eff_o.png
    They both had a relaxing cat nap in the sun even if Kat had a show to get ready for.
    32179571422_b8a2fc5edb_o.png

Another promotion
    31952801900_0faf18d977_o.png

Ah, Loki!!!! <3

Loki's cuteness was more than Kat could bear. :D:D

At least Stiles tattoo isn't a bad tattoo. :)

I love how they'll drop food, look around, and put it back. Eww... no sims... just no! :D

They deserved a break, I'm sure!

Love Kat's new look! Congrats, Kat on the promotion!! ;)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Making hotdogs for the first time and not burning them...? Congratulations!

And, whose baby is it?
    @ChelleJo Loki as a kitten is too cute. :) I like your new avi.
    @GITTE2001 Sorry, I should have been more clear. Parker is the father. Stiles is fooled into thinking it's his. That was Kats plan all along. She thinks Parker is simply too immature to be in her life. Even if they are attracted to each other, they don't seem to hit it off very well as a couple. Also, according to the rules if Parker moved in then I would need to start the sculpting profession over again.
  • kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    I managed. I had her get a job and then get pregnant. When she wasn't on maternity leave, I had her take unpaid leave to ensure that she was home until the youngest aged up to child. Also, I have a mod that provides child support, although only two of the daddies paid regularly. Two didn't pay ever and one paid occasionally. Right now the youngest has become a teen (my age settings have birth to young adult at 18 days). The heir is a young adult. He just got married and his husband is pregnant with the next heir. Older brother is staying home and taking up the Busker career. Hubby is in Law Enforcement and I'm working on getting someone moved in for the Farmer career. Kat has a wish locked in to get married, so she'll be doing that as soon as the youngest is half-way through his teen years. So Kat had 3 boys and 2 girls with 5 different men. Oddly enough, the genders alternated...I have my settings at random...Can you guess the fathers? Two are dark haired, 2 have reddish brown hair, and one is blond. Two start the game married, two are single and one was a child. One of the red-heads fathered the heir...

In addition, I created a version of Kat to run in the Sims 4 as a randomacy...this time she's a Chef, once widowed, twice married, with three children...I killed her first husband (Johnny Zest) using a cheat to have him die of laughter. Their oldest child (a boy) is the heir. She had twins with the second husband, but being a very bad simmer, one of them got taken by social services. Her Generational goal and Misc Fun mesh perfectly...She has to have the Best Club Ever and is a Clubber! So I created a club and the entire family are members and they have club meetings once a week on her days off...
    The heir is going to be a freelance photographer (which is re-eally boring to skill up compared to Sims 3) with his spouse as a Journalist. Generational Goal: Collector. I have him working on getting the space prints. Although since his Aspiration is The Curator, he might wind up with a different collection... Misc Fun: Gourmet. Kat has the gourmet cooking skill so she can make a gourmet meal once a week (at the club meetings, since cooking/eating are two of the activities, somewhat cheaty, I know, but the other activities are playing the Llama game and programming. I mean, her Aspiration is Master Chef, so it seems logical that her club would revolve around food.) Only one child (the rules permit me to have at least one biological child regardless of what I rolled, so he'll have at least one step-child and one bio child).