Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kat Silver "Multi-Simmer" Random Legacy

Comments

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Get ready for the shock. ;)
    No gigs lined up today but plenty of sing-a-grams all around town. She couldn't finish one before another one popped up across town. Thank the sim gods for a bike. Those taxi fees are killer.

First up was a visit the Langerak household. Parker Langerak just celebrated his birthday. Kat felt a little guilty for finding him so attractive. She's engaged to Stiles and he's fresh out of high school.
    31754572200_c38ef977bc_o.png
    The distraction landed her on her butt. Parker didn't seem to mind at all. Instantly without any help from me, they started to hit it off. His flirty trait kicked in and she was enjoying all of the flirts and compliments. This is crazy! I cut them off and sent her off to the next sing-a-gram job.
    31319526283_fc539a80d3_o.png
    After the day was almost over, she couldn't help but to drop by the Langerak household once more. Nobody else was home except for Parker who promptly invited her in. Again without me they started flirting back and forth. Each time the other one would reject but follow up with another flirt or a heat of the moment kiss (failed). I decided to chime in and queued up "try for baby".... for science. :D To my surprise even though they both had the creeped out moodlet, they went for it.
    31319529573_b99c38daf1_o.png
    31754576860_637d2d8903_o.png
    31319528493_6acee2494d_o.png
    31754574690_64cc522a90_o.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    @Simasaurus09 Yes, burntwaffles edited it to brighten the night for me and I played that version fine for like nearly a sim week, then all of a sudden it was pitch black again and I couldn't see anything. I kept it in for a couple more sim days thinking the moon might have effected it but it stayed super dark. Then I manually adjusted the moon to different phases and it still didn't change. The one I'm using now is getting nearly pitch black at night, too, most nights. I don't know. I might just not have my settings right or who knows what. I saved the burntwaffles edited one to my desktop to hopefully try it again.

I think Parker just naturally has a thing for Kat. He was cuddling up with my Kat at the diner.

Woah, woah... Interesting turn of events! I'm speechless right now. I can honestly say I did not see this coming. Oh, I really wanna know if that chime went off! And now I am really dying to know, if the chime did go off and Kat is pregnant, how that plays out with Stiles. Does she keep it to herself? Does she come clean? Interesting, interesting!
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited January 2017
    Good evening Ladies :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!! Stopped by to catch up on reading about Kat's life.
    @ChelleJo Congrats on the twins!!! Looks like Madison is a big help, heck one baby is a handful but two is fun lol. Can't wait to see them as tots. Did you find out anymore info about the vector mod? Really curious as to how it works or did I miss that somewhere?

@Simasaurus09 :o Omg girl Oh no she didn't lol. Parker is one hot flirty guy, I've had several runs in with with throughout the years he's even been one of my sims baby daddy ;) His children are cute as far as males goes, females are meh. Did you hear the chime?? Guess will find out in your next update..Can't wait.

As for me I just got my Kat settled in. wanted to share her new look. New life, New look o:)
    Screenshot-4_zps5hnt24tj.jpg
    Her first day in Sunset Valley and she wanted to work out.
    Screenshot-11_zpsyrtzi4mn.jpg
    But I wanted her to get out and meet some of the residents of Sunset Valley.
    Screenshot-14_zpsbvnxbrs1.jpg
    She did meet a couple new people, She introduced herself to Tori, Zelda Mae and Some chick forgot her name?
    Screenshot-16_zpsotkldkjz.jpg
    Screenshot-19_zpsfztef0ij.jpg
    Screenshot-18_zpsovuti5rg.jpg
    After a full day it was time to send her home, she was dead on her feet. Dang gone time goes by so fast in this dang game!! Does either one of you use the relativity mod by Nraas? Or is that a big no no with this legacy? If we can use it can one of you help with it? I used it a long time ago but can't remember how to use it. I'd really like to get more time out of my sims day.

justlurking.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @ChelleJo Maybe it's the weather affecting it? Or if you have any star mods.

Well now I feel like something was meant to happen with Parker. >:) I do remember seeing your screenshot of them now. Who knows how this will pan out. Maybe it's just a fling. I've never seen two sims so flip-flop before. Stiles is so innocent then again joins protest against marriage.

@SimplyTori I should hope for a male then. Really hoping the dice don't let me down since I only have one heir this gen. :D

Yet another cute look for her in your game. So sweet looking. :) It's good to make plenty of friends because then maybe one of them will send Kat a wedding gift down the road.

Yes I use the relativity mod. This thread should help:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855550/what-are-the-best-setting-for-nraas-relativity-mod
    According to igazor, most popular is speed 19. I believe that's what mine is set to.
    FAQ page
    Interactions page
  • Options
    @SimplyTori Ooh, love Kat's new look! Ignore any typos, I'm on phone and it auto corrects to some of the stupidest stuff that I don't proofread and catch!

Time flies by without relativity. I use it. There is a good size section about mods on the original rules blog, but me and simasaurus decided we'd play with whichever mods are fun for us. I mean, naturally I'd say no to a mod that made making money super, split fast easy, but if it enhances your gameplay and/or makes the game harder, it's fine. While relativity does change gameplay by extending time, I won't play without it.

If simasaurus doesn't chime in here before morning, once I get back on pc in the morning I can help you set it up.

I did read a bit on the vector mod and went ahead and put it in my game. I haven't got to play with it yet. I'm actually going to use my ultimate sim save to really push the limits on it and test it, as she has a ton of death flowers and it's not a big deal if her or her relatives die. That sounds so cruel. Lol
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    I read the whole vector page last night. I keep forgetting to put it in but I'm not grabbing all of the modules, only some. I'll be sure to comment how it works out for me.

Vector
    Interactions
    FAQ
  • Options
    Okay, who do ya'll think Kat should have her next baby with? We have 3 potentials in town.

Seth:

Screenshot_9.jpg

Beau:

Screenshot_12.jpg

Matthew:

Screenshot_15.jpg

Let me know. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited January 2017
    Beau or Seth. Or Matthew. I don't really care honestly xD
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @SimplyTori I like the makeover (I really like that haircut).
    @Chellejo Three completely different types, hard question... Seth could be a nice guy but at the same time turn out to be a fraud. Beau is the handsome one and Mathhew could be the type you can build on. Hm... I go for looks: Beau.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 I wanted to choose Beau too, but then I was like: NO, DON'T JUST CHOOSE THE MOST HANDSOME. IT'S NOT WISE.
    Turns out a wise person actually chooses him.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @GITTE2001 :D Why thank you. Funny how we always tend to go for the most handsome one isn't it ;)? He looks a bit like PewDiePie by the way.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Beau is pretty smexy to me. He's my favorite that I've downloaded and tweaked.

This is how she reacted to meeting each guy....

Seth, they auto chatting for a couple seconds then she pulled out her guitar and he stood around listening.

Beau: She introduced herself and they both proceeded to stand there staring around, not talking or anything.

Matthew: They really hit it off. They went from auto chatting to auto flirting in just a couple seconds. And no rejections from either one.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 Pewdiepie...? Oh, that youtuber. Yeah. Heard about him. (I wouldn't say you're right because pewdiepie isn't handsome and Beau is)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Well, it's clear who's Kat going for then :D (and I'd say she'd have the final word in this matter).

@GITTE2001
    youtube_pewdiepie.jpg

I think it's the combination of blond hair, the eyes and the dark eyebrows. And the somewhat curly mouth. His not so handsome brother maybe :p ?
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    I wonder if I should just throw a party, invite all three, turn on auto woohoo and just see what happens! :D:D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    I could live with that, let Kat choose :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Well, the party was a somewhat flop. She invited the boys over (and several other people). Seth gave her flowers a couple times, Beau tried giving her flowers once, but everyone was in the way and the action cancelled out. There was flirting with both of those guys, surprisingly, Matthew spent most of his time outside on the slide. She tried to auto flirt with him once, but he just shrugged her off.

She now has a good relationship with all three and after the party, she rolled a wish to kiss Beau. I figure that is who she chose, so we'll see how it goes.

First_Kiss.png

This picture cracks me up. Matthew looks like he is none too pleased with Seth and Kat dancing, even though he spent most of his time outside and when Kat did try to flirt, he was like, "Meh..."

Screenshot_40.jpg
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Kat looks lovely in all your games :)

@ChelleJo My personal choice would be Seth but if she is rolling wishes for Beau then maybe you should give him a try. Rolling wishes to kiss another sim doesn't necessary mean a lot. My sims roll wishes to kiss with everyone of the opposite gender they make friends with (except the gay ones of course, they wish kisses from their own LOL). What mods do you use? If you use the nraas one that starts with W, you can have your sim consider the attractiveness of the boys. I usually don't pair them up unless they rate 10 out of 10.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks! I think I'm gonna have to give her more time to make her choice. As much as I want to get this baby making train on the express line, I think Kat is just too dang indecisive right now. I did throw the party (I hope to get the next part typed up this evening) and Seth was giving her flowers and they were flirting, then Beau flirted with her once, and Matthew was really into the slide, but did not look happy when Seth and Kat were dancing.

She has only rolled the wish to kiss one other sim, the twins dad, back when she got pregnant so I really took it as she was most into Beau. But in their initial meets, she connected with Matthew more.

I do have that mod, I'll have to test each of the guys and see who she is most attracted to.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @ChelleJo Maybe you have given her too many options LOL I am stingy and tend to pick only one potential partner for my sims, although I do usually have a back-up in mind if they don't work out.
    Looking forward to seeing the party :D
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Seth :love: Beau is cute too. I agree on the pewdiepie comment. I let my sims choose by wish even if it doesn't truly mean anything but the level of attraction to each other counts the most. That's how I normally decide things like this.

Excited to see the turn out. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Ok, so Matthew goofed up big time :D Own fault, serves him right, he had all the cards. I like all three men by the way, in their own way, so whichever one she chooses is ok by me :blush: Wonder who has the best genes though ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    BTW, where are you grabbing these sims from?
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I like Beau. He has an awesome nose!

I laughed at the shower scene. Maybe they both enjoy steamy, but creepy woohoo :D
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    I'm gonna try this in one post. If it gives me the "5 characters too short" message, I'll post the link here (and the link is on the 1st page as well) in this post and the teaser pictures in the next post. Fingers crossed guys! :) And sorry it took so long!

Part 7: Twins Birthday's

Kat gets a promotion, but it makes me wonder "promoted to WHAT exactly?" What kind of law enforcement career is that!

Screenshot_127.jpg

And the twins birthday party has a very unexpected mishap!

Screenshot_93.jpg
    p8L4V6v.png