Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kat Silver "Multi-Simmer" Random Legacy

Comments

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Yay, bring in the men!
    (I'm going to reread your part of the challenge, see what is to be expected ;))
    No abduction fortunately (for them :p ).

Thanks @JoAnne65. :) Men are definitely playing a bigger role in the girls lives right now. Unfortunately, neither can go beyond an outside boyfriend (as per my generational goals/rules). I have ideas about these two girls, but those haven't came into play yet.

My writing is not that great, as it's been many a years since I've done any creative writing. I'm way out of the habit, so I really appreciate all ya'lls interest in the girls. :) Plus, my writing style was always to plot out really well, then write and revise. With this is much different, as I'm just writing what the girls actually do and I let their wishes lead them most of the time.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    @Simasaurus09 Wow! I've never seen a repo man take that much stuff! Nice update!
    I'm going to assume they take as much as the bills are worth so it was a lot. :D I sat there praying for it to be done. Cheered when he left.
    @Simasaurus09 Oh my goodness, my own kitten is named Zelda! what a coincidence :smile:

Great update though! Can't wait to see more!
    I wonder if your kitty is as crazy as mine. Thanks!
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Chellejo Is that a zero slider sim with Kat? Kitty is adorable! I love cats and my last cat was ginger :)
    Stiles can make some nice looking kids - he actually looks good as a female - but since genes come from two sims unless they are clones it's always a mystery how they will turn out until they come ;)
    I see Igazor filled you in on the mods needed for genetics. That's pretty much my set-up too.

@Simasaurus09 Wow the repo man cleaned her out! Glad he didn't get the turtle! :) LOL at Stiles and the raccoon :p
    That's good news about Stiles. I had to grab those two SP modules but now I am set. I guess it was time for a interior makeover anyways... when they have money of course. haha
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    @Simasaurus09 How much is the turtle worth? If a lot, you could have sold it and bought a cheaper turtle in place. More money.
    Nice parts both! And it's indeed really funny how Kat (chellejo) and Madison are just friends immediately. I had it too though, not long ago. My sim getting to know Morgana Wolff, a few simdzys later they were married (and Morgana divorced from Thornton) like they just had to be together.
    It didn't matter since we can't sell things unrelated to careers. Thanks :)

@JoAnne65 One day when the time is right my Kat will end up with a Loki. :tongue:
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    @Simasaurus09 Stiles seems like he’s going to be a good husband for Kat. :) Seriously, the only name that keeps popping in my head for your turtle is Spike Lee…. O.O feel free not to use it. LOL
    Cheese and Rice, the repo man cleaned Kat out! I’m glad they could pay the second bill, though!
    I like your idea for the name! The telescope is a life saver right now. pssst btw a simblr is a blog dedicated to sims on tumblr= simblr.

You got a visit from an alien too! You're right, must be the telescope. I bet Madisons blog will be very interesting. Poor loki... hard life sitting at home with plenty of food, toys, and a bed. (hehe) It won't be a surprise if they are both level 10 in their careers by the next part.

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    HEYA! Just in case you're confused about my Sim DL's, they show as IF they have a CC skin, and they only will if you have a default CC skin. Otherwise they will just show up with whatever you have. I'd suggest .sim DL's over the sims3pack ones because THOSE can have CC riding on them. (.sim) files wont, they will just show up in your game with what you have. So if you don't have any CC they won't show up with CC. It will mean that they will different than what is pictured.

I HTH!!!
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
    edited December 2016
    @Simasaurus09 Stiles seems like he’s going to be a good husband for Kat. :) Seriously, the only name that keeps popping in my head for your turtle is Spike Lee…. O.O feel free not to use it. LOL
    Cheese and Rice, the repo man cleaned Kat out! I’m glad they could pay the second bill, though!
    I like your idea for the name! The telescope is a life saver right now. pssst btw a simblr is a blog dedicated to sims on tumblr= simblr.

You got a visit from an alien too! You're right, must be the telescope. I bet Madisons blog will be very interesting. Poor loki... hard life sitting at home with plenty of food, toys, and a bed. (hehe) It won't be a surprise if they are both level 10 in their careers by the next part.
    GITTE was kind enough to give me a pretty detailed run down of tumblr. I *might* get it down before everyone moves on to the next big thing! :D:D

You got an alien visit, too?! Them darn telescopes, I'm telling ya. At least my sims don't have to worry about an unplanned pregnancy (isn't there a mod that makes female impregnate abductions possible, or am I confusing sims 3 with 4? Not that I want that mod right now!).

It does seem like the girls are flying through the promotions. Some days they'll get promoted right after the last. Giving them both the opportunistic has really helped, I think. They constantly have opportunities (which I figured would be a good money maker).

***********************************************************************************************************************

Part 4: Love and War is up now! :)
    We have a little war in this part:

Screenshot_264.jpg

And a little love (bow chicka bow wow!!!)

Screenshot_302.jpg

*Is anyone else having issues with the forums? All that above and it's saying it's 5 characters too short... what??? *

Post edited by ChelleJo on
    p8L4V6v.png
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited December 2016
    Yes, I've had the 5 characters short mystery as well. Just once though, like a one-off glitch.
    Promising pictures but the link won't work for me :disappointed: "Comment not found"
    5JZ57S6.png
  • JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    This legacy is amazing! I can't wait for further updates regarding Kat and her life! =D
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
    Yes, I've had the 5 characters short mystery as well. Just once though, like a one-off glitch.
    Promising pictures but the link won't work for me :disappointed: "Comment not found"

Thank you, @JoAnne65 Thank you! That might have been part of what was giving me the issue. I fixed it. I better check the link at the first of this post, too. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
    xDJx_YT wrote: »
    This legacy is amazing! I can't wait for further updates regarding Kat and her life! =D

Thank you! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
    Hehe, 'poor' Pauline :D Yes, I definitely think she was having issues in the romance department there, with the slapping. Love it when that happens. I wonder if there was a chime accompanying the last pic...
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited December 2016
    Hehe, 'poor' Pauline :D Yes, I definitely think she was having issues in the romance department there, with the slapping. Love it when that happens. I wonder if there was a chime accompanying the last pic...

That Pauline... I think she's pure evil (I might to wiki her and see what her real traits are, but her and Kat just do not like one another!).
    Let's just say... a lot is coming and changing with the girls in the next couple chapters.

I haven't played much in the last two and a half days cause I'm so far ahead of the chapters. I have to keep what was going on pretty fresh in my mind so I don't want to play too far ahead but I don't want to overwhelm everyone with a hundred chapters a day. :D:D (Not literally, ya know :D)

ETA: Plus, I'm wanting to get all you guys opinion on something before I move too far forward, so I need to get caught up in my chapters.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Seeing the zero slider sim makes me kind of nauseous xD I'm happy she just has to woohooo with hem and then he's gone, though I hope her future children will have her genetics.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited December 2016
    @ChelleJo Just read part 3. Kat and Madison are rocketing along with their promotions! The aliens creep me out a little. Glad I don't have them in my game yet.

I'll be back to read part 4 when I have fully woken up - two coffees should do it ;)
    @ChelleJo Part 4 was great! I never did like Pauline Wan! LOL Still worried about the pudding, though :/
    I had one of my sims cuddled by a strange service sim a long time ago. Freaked me out - so I killed her LOL
    @GITTE2001 I don't care for townie sims, I'm just use to having to deal with them. Even when I tweak them, I never can see that big of a difference, so I just quit messing with them and deal with them. But now I'm very excited. I downloaded several of Gaia's sims you linked me to and I can not wait to put them in town and use them. Trust me... they will get some mileage on them.

@Mikezumi Thanks! :) Yeah, that Pauline Wan... as quick as Madison and Kat became friends, Kat and Pauline became enemies just as quick. I secretly love running into her in town with Kat. It's never dull. :D

LOL! Death to auto cuddlers!!! :D

I was so taken back by the auto cuddle. I've never had that happen before. Of course, I'm generally a pretty hard core micro-manager, but I've been loosing my hold on my sims and letting them free-will a lot more and it is proving quite fun. But I did have Kat queued up reading a work book when he interrupted her actions.

p8L4V6v.png
    Can't wait to hear what you want our opinions on :)
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited December 2016
    Chapter 5: Consequences is up. Apparently I can't link here without the "5 characters too short". I try to link on the 2nd comment of this thread, if not, I'll keep try.

A little preview of what happens in the chapter...

Things don't go so well between Kat and Davon...

Screenshot_304.jpg

Who didn't see this coming?

Screenshot_2.jpg

p8L4V6v.png

I did B)
    I wonder if there was a chime accompanying the last pic...

(strange, the 5 characters short glitch...)

5JZ57S6.png

I did B)
    I wonder if there was a chime accompanying the last pic...

(strange, the 5 characters short glitch...)

:D You sure did! :)

That 5 characters too short is just strange. I was able to edit the 2nd post on this thread with the link, but I tried like 6 or 7 times to edit the above post with the link and it kept saying 5 characters too short.
    p8L4V6v.png
    Very strange, maybe you should contact a moderator?

The link

Madison is a good friend! And Kat isn't exactly brilliant at breakfast :p So.... what's it gonna be, boy or girl.
    5JZ57S6.png
    I didn't see the part already was there xD I'm curious what it is gonna be! A blue is good for a girl too though ;)
    @ChelleJo Ohh how nice a free car! haha omg too funny watching Madison play a tune for the beat down. Dustin is a big man.. ouch I bet that hurt stepping on her toes but they are cute together. Well that's one way to end an eventful night with Kat.

It's cool to see Kat building her Martial Arts skill just like her original bio. I love how excited Madison seems to be about the pregnancy. Yeah, Kat really stinks at making breakfast in my game. For now it's only salads in the house until someone learns how to cook. :D
    Stiles finally earned enough from the telescope to buy a sculpting station. He is now a self-employed sculptor.
    32004898276_42b6b31002_o.png
    This screenshot makes me laugh but I won't say why... :p
    32004894716_bd93ab6be0_o.png

Kats first show at the SV festival lot. (I placed down CK213's version.)
    32043928325_20e469934f_o.png
    Katy Purry is her stage name because I'm oh so original.
    31669217260_79205a6379_o.png
    Stiles took her out after to the bistro and proposed. (my writing skills are non-existent if you haven't noticed.)
    31926211591_ed31174167_o.png

bonus screenshot I used for my avi:
    32043928915_49c6052ff8_o.png
    Don't worry, we've seen worse writing skills ;) and ooh, marriage!
    Let the pictures tell the story, they're gorgeous. Did you tweak Stiles? He seems to look better than in my game. Or is it the cc?
    Lol, the screenshot that made you laugh made me laugh as well :p
    5JZ57S6.png
    @ChelleJo Great update! Watching kids TV! :o Trying for multiples? Nursery looks great and I got a chuckle from the burnt breakfasts :)

@Simasaurus09 I laughed so hard at the pic of Stiles sculpting even before reading your caption :D Congrats on the proposal :D