Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Spotlight 2016

13...Next

Comments

• chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    There are so many people who I have to thank!
    Those who are my good friends. <3
    Those to whom we all owe this wonderful game. <3
    Those who make these forums such a great place to meet. <3
    Those who are so helpful. <3
    Those who are so cheerful. <3
    There are so many awesome people here, that if I try to mention all of them, I'll miss New Year coming. ;)
    So, I just say BIG THANK YOU to all of them! <3<3<3

But there are some people who should be mentioned personally.

@rosemow When I started my very first discussion introducing my the Sims 3 lot, she left such a nice comment there, though she didn't know me at all. And she's been always supporting me since then. Her feedback is always detailed and encouraging. And she is supportive and helpful to everyone.
    Thank you, dear Rosie! <3

@CathyTea and @mastressalita Not only are they my good friends. (Yes, I consider them as my good friends as they're so helpful and supportive to me.) But they also do so much for all the writing (and reading) community!
    Thank you, dear Cathy and Alita! <3

@BreeMiles She makes so much for the simmers who create families and houses!
    Thank you, dear Bree! <3

So, I give these wonderful simmers special THANKYOU as they are great friends not only for me but for everyone!

And again, many thanks to all of you, my friends, for being such a great community! <3
    Thank_You.gif

And I wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
    Happy-New-Year-2017-GIF-Images-for-Facebook-1.gif
    S-Novim-godom-animaciya-3.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @CathyTea thank you so much for sharing my name and all the nice things you said about me. I really appreciate it. Sorry it took me so flipping long to find this post and thank you. :) *hugs*
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest