Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack Predictions For 2017......."Just Stuff It" Forum

1235...Next

Comments

• griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    I'd love an IKEA stuff pack and think it could add a lot of great living room and bedroom furniture. However, the licensing deal (or whatever) with IKEA may have been a one-time thing that they wouldn't be able to do again, who knows.

I think a "small spaces" stuff pack would go over really well, kind of stuff to make a tiny house or otherwise stuff for smaller living spaces.

I'm hopeful for a toddler stuff pack to add hairstyles and clothing for toddlers and would also like a teen stuff pack.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Laundry Day
    Picnic Day
    Teen Stuff
    Toddler Stuff
    Sports stuff
    School Day
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Love all of these ideas! Since many of those I desire have already been named, I won't mention them.
    Maybe a Victorian SP? They could provide us with some nice CAS items and some good oil paintings, and portraits. Perhaps this SP could include a studio, similar to photo studio, in which we could paint portraits of other sims. I'd love for that to happen.
    Cultural packs would be cool too. CAS and items specificly dedicated to items of certain cultures.
    I know this might be silly, but I would like an alien SP. I know aliens came with GTW, but I think that we do not have enough items for them. If devs could return some alien items from previous games, it would be cool. If any of you have played TS2 for Playstation 2, you'll know what items I am talking about.
    Perhaps an art pack with sketchbook from TS3 or sculpturing (imagine making a greek-like statue). Maybe they could add that spiney thing (don't know the name of it), which is used to create vases in ceramic. I do not think that has been done before. Afterwards we could paint on those vases ourselves.
    Just some random ideas that popped into my mind.

I would love an alien Stuff Pack!

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Pool SP
    Wedding SP
    Teen SP
    21mbz47.jpg
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Pool SP
    Wedding SP
    Teen SP
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Pool SP
    Wedding SP
    Teen SP

want all of it
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I hope the pool stuff pack come with lounge chairs and a bug fix to fix the swim lap glitch!
  • OliiveSimsOliiveSims Posts: 73 Member
    My top list of wants for SP's would be :
    Laundry Stuff
    Pool Stuff
    Wedding Stuff
    Teen Stuff
    Toddler Stuff
    But I'll be happy with anything because I just want new content !! :smile:
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Bed and bath pack
    Toddler pack
    Teen pack
    Story time or fantasy
  • BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member
    I know it's probably not a popular opinion, but i want some more store related things. i think we could use some proper clothing displays, clothing racks, folded clothing, decorative shoes and hats and accessories, toddler mannequins, shopping carts, grocery store checkout lanes, food displays and shelves with food, food fridges and freezers, basically things to make some more realistic stores with lots of clutter to really make the stores feel like actual stores. i know we can make clothing stores with get to work, but a few mannequins and a cash register just doesnt feel like enough variety. i feel like the shops we make can look rather empty without more clutter for the displays! i want to be able to make grocery stores, and hair salons and things like that like we could with the sims 2!
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Cars! They wouldn't be high functioning so why not a stuff pack? Cars with garages and maybe a car repair shop that we can run at home or off site. I think I want garage doors more than anything. It's not a real garage with a fake door on it
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Possible stuff packs that could actually come out

Sims 4 Soap and Suds. Dress your sims in a variety of new clothes and make all your sims clothes sparkle and shine with the all new laundry feature. Collect clothes in hampers and wash them in the all new laundry room.

Features
    • Dress your sims in all new clothes from casual outfits to fancy suits and dresses.
    • Colthes now litter your sims homes. Use the all new hamper to collect them.
    • Create laundry rooms with washer and dryers, cleaning supplies and more.
    • Use the new washer and dryer to make sims clothes sparkle and shine providing less decay in hygiene for a limited time.
    • Add special,soaps to your machine to make your sims confident, flirty, energized, or focused.
    • Feeling mischievous, sabatoge the washer to make it overflow, or add faulty soap make sims dazed

Sims 4 Teenage styles. Teens now can express themselves in a variety of styles. Make the bedroom their own with new furniture, have fun with the all new ping pong table, and drums.

Features
    • Dress your sim teens in all new styles of clothes including goth, punk, geek, jock, hipster, socialite, and more
    • New furniture to make teen rooms unique. Goth, geek, socialite, you decide. Even add a keep out sign to your door.
    • New ping pong table for those sporty sims. Play regularly or when the parents aren't looking, play beer pong.
    • Angry? Bang out your frustrations on the all new drum instrument.
    • Let out your inner rage with the all new metal radio station and enjoy new video games for both the tablet and computer
    • Tired of playing alone? Sims can now play multiplayer games on the computer either using LAN with a friend, or online over the internet.

I think a Pool Stuffpack is also likely.
    elelunicy wrote: »
    I'm disappointed that none of you guys were able to predict a bowling SP ;)

I'm predicting a Skating Stuffpack sometimes this year or next.
    I hope the pool stuff pack come with lounge chairs and a bug fix to fix the swim lap glitch!

Lounge chairs won't come in a stuffpack that has been confirmed. A Gamepack or Expansion may cover those.
    jude72pla wrote: »
    Bed and bath pack
    Toddler pack
    Teen pack
    Story time or fantasy

I'd love a bed and bath pack especially if it brings shower woohoo,the heartbed and the all in one bath back.
  • gamingstylistgamingstylist Posts: 115 Member
    I want a movie making pack with a few different video cameras (poor to high quality) where children to elders (and pets whenever we get them )can get a skill related to it, TV's, projectors, (it's probably a lot for a stuff pack but) a movie theater lot or just the ability for parks to have an after 8 movie nights with picnic blankets and portable chairs to sit on, movie sets, props, acting,movie making and directing skills, acting and directing jobs. Like depending on your movie making skills you could make home movies, documentaries, commercials, ect.
    I want a movie making pack with a few different video cameras (poor to high quality) where children to elders (and pets whenever we get them )can get a skill related to it, TV's, projectors, (it's probably a lot for a stuff pack but) a movie theater lot or just the ability for parks to have an after 8 movie nights with picnic blankets and portable chairs to sit on, movie sets, props, acting,movie making and directing skills, acting and directing jobs. Like depending on your movie making skills you could make home movies, documentaries, commercials, ect.

Let's pray to the "Almighty Plumbob" for a new version of "The Sims: Superstar"! :)
  • FancyKitty795FancyKitty795 Posts: 64 Member
    I want my chairs stuff pack haha! LGR reference for those who don't get the joke :wink:
    Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!
    I want my chairs stuff pack haha! LGR reference for those who don't get the joke :wink:

The Sims 4: Get Sat On stuff pack will be available as the 133rd stuff pack coming this January 2018!
  • FancyKitty795FancyKitty795 Posts: 64 Member

The Sims 4: Get Sat On stuff pack will be available as the 133rd stuff pack coming this January 2018!

Haha! My chair sits on my instead of sitting on the chair!
    Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!
    edited April 2017

Haha! My chair sits on my instead of sitting on the chair!

The only gameplay object we are getting is a vibrating chair for that sensitive behind
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited April 2017
  • jedipwncesjedipwnces Posts: 85 Member
    Dude, we need a Nerd themed stuff pack. With like... dungeons and dragons or board games, new computer options, geek-tastic shirts (maybe some new cosplay options for Geek-con), posters, some nerdy toys for the kiddos (... calculator?), etc. Or... maybe a "Cliques" pack, where there'd be a little something for all the archetypical characters... some gym stuff, diva stuff, nerd stuff, goth stuff, all rolled into one. That seems like it'd be a little disjointed, though; likely, we'd end up with a lot of items, none of which were quite what we were looking for because they tried to accomplish too much with one DLC release.