Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifted Item Not Allowing Me To Download

Hello all,

I've been at this issue for several hours and attempted 4 times with contacting EA about the problem, but only have been suggested things that either weren't a part of my case or things that just weren't of my viewing.

Anyways, I'm very agitated as I've tried everything customer service has suggested but to no avail.

I was gifted an item as seen here:

sims_310.png

However, the option to download isn't there... the link directs me to the general page here:
sims_310.jpg

Whereas, I was gifted this item around the same time I was gifted the crystal ball, but I was directed to a page that looks like this:
sims_312.png

As you can see, the two items on the left are located here, unlike the crystal ball:
sims_311.png

Has anyone else ever experienced this?
▼add/follow▼
●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀

Comments

• Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Nevermind, I'm speaking with an EA customer service consultant right now and they're just going to give me 300 simpoints to buy the item.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I dont show anything in my "Purchase History" that I sent you a gift. BUT I do recall sending you this yesterday, and it did take my points. I had been farming off and on all day (and all morning now).

That is really weird, because I know it went thru. Glad they are sending you 300 sp's to fix the glitch!

Did you get the points and buy it then?
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I dont show anything in my "Purchase History" that I sent you a gift. BUT I do recall sending you this yesterday, and it did take my points. I had been farming off and on all day (and all morning now).

That is really weird, because I know it went thru. Glad they are sending you 300 sp's to fix the glitch!

Did you get the points and buy it then?

Oh my. I'm so late. But yes, I got the points and bought it :joy:<3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg