Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'll Make Sims For You!

Comments

• GonedalfGonedalf Posts: 62 Member
    Oh man, way better than I could! I love him. Thank you so much! <333
  • KingStianKingStian Posts: 41 Member
    edited January 2017
    I can't see the title of this thread without thinking about this guy:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=conAD_uIspI
  • KyoteeKyotee Posts: 1 New Member
    someone make a sim of me please!!! my twitter is @kyoteeofficial :) if you wanna see my faceeee
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited January 2017
    Kyotee wrote: »
    someone make a sim of me please!!! my twitter is @kyoteeofficial :) if you wanna see my faceeee

Welcome, and yes I would make a sim of you, if I could see that faceeee you are talking about. I can't find out, if it is the person called ThatKyotee? If so, I can see, you already have a sim that looks like you?
    Post edited by Simsister2004 on
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Thank you, that is fantastic @Simsister2004
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    Thank you, that is fantastic @Simsister2004

You are so welcome. Happy simming.
  • nishylovenishylove Posts: 495 Member
    Thank you so much for Moana! <3 I'll download her soon. <3
    tumblr_inline_nx9tkdAJ4e1t9hr9b_500.gif
    Origin ID: nishylove
    Send an eGift | YouTube Channel | Roblox Profile
    “If you are the anvil, be patient. If you are the hammer; strike.”
  • xAlexandriAx75xAlexandriAx75 Posts: 2 New Member
    Can someone do a Sim for me please? :blush: i have a picture of one of my friend that i really want to make him on the sims 4 but i can't do it :(
    Somebody can help me? :)

I'd LOVE to create a Sim of a friend of yours! Could you please postell a photo of him for reference? I'll do it right now, even!
  • xAlexandriAx75xAlexandriAx75 Posts: 2 New Member
    Kyotee wrote: »

I'd love to make a Sim of you. It's a hobby of mine. I spend hours making sims look like actual people. I have twitter as well and I will look you up so I can see what you look like. I'll also follow you. (:
    edited January 2017
    xAlexandriAx75, I hope you are aware that the starter of this thread, aob, has promised to take care of making the female sims with or without CC, while I have taken responsibility of making the males. That's why the members above hasn't got any answers or their sims maken yet. They are both females, and we await aob to respond!

As for SamosLorenz1 the problem is, that neither he/she nor you can post links or photos in the forum, as you are new members. You have to wait until you become MEMBERS.
    KingStian wrote: »
    I can't see the title of this thread without thinking about this guy:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=conAD_uIspI

I think it's nice that you are so easily amused. You must have a great time playing Sims 4. :wink:
  • SonoIkeSonoIke Posts: 4 New Member
    i didn't know people did sims for others! and i've been playing for a while o.o i'm just not too social, i love seeing the photos and the results in this thread!!! (i'm not requesting anything, i was just lurking)
  • alifesizeddollalifesizeddoll Posts: 55 Member
    What do I need to provide to get your help with this? :)
    It would be nice if I could get one done of my bf. I think I'm just too close to him because every time I try I can't get it right :(
    like vines we intertwined carelessly growing up and growing old; life was on our tongue

Gallery: alifesizeddoll
    What do I need to provide to get your help with this? :)
    It would be nice if I could get one done of my bf. I think I'm just too close to him because every time I try I can't get it right :(

You post a photo and a link to the photo. Best in my personal messages on this forum. Just click my name on the avatar.
  • alifesizeddollalifesizeddoll Posts: 55 Member
    @Simsister2004 I can't personal message or post pictures yet, so I guess I'll be waiting for a bit to get your help! :) Thanks though!
    like vines we intertwined carelessly growing up and growing old; life was on our tongue

Gallery: alifesizeddoll
  • Solohack3rSolohack3r Posts: 1 New Member
    Just signed up so I could post here. Been looking for a thread like this for ages. :) I have so many ideas for Sims, but I'm horrible at doing faces. lol

Can you make Kimberly McCullough (aka Robin from General Hospital)? There are loads of pics of her on Google Images.
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    oooh @Simsister2004 would you mind if do some too here and there ? I'm sick at home and have a lot of time on my hands right now, plus I loooove creating Sims :blush:

No, not at all, But as I have mentioned before, this isn't my thread. It was started by aob, who was absent all of the sudden. Then she came back, and promised to make the females, and so I could make the males. But now I can't see her again. I really want to help out but to be honest everyone (including myself) who wants to help other players ought to make their own thread about it. I will go and make my own thread and doesn't want any other to "help" me, no offend. I'll take a couple of requests from here and place a link when I am done, ok?
    Solohack3r wrote: »
    Just signed up so I could post here. Been looking for a thread like this for ages. :) I have so many ideas for Sims, but I'm horrible at doing faces. lol

Can you make Kimberly McCullough (aka Robin from General Hospital)? There are loads of pics of her on Google Images.

I hope you like her. I placed her in a new thread.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912146/ill-make-the-sims-you-wish-for/p1?new=1
  • PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Are you still taking requests? If so, could you try to create a young Christian Borle? (I'm still a new member so I can't post pictures, but just googling 'young Christian Borle' gives a lot of pictures. He's a broadway star!)
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

edited February 2017
    I don't know about aob. Haven't seen her in here for the last month or so. Please write your message in my own thread, if you want me to make an attempt.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912146/ill-make-the-sims-you-wish-for#latest
    Christian Borle here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912146/ill-make-the-sims-you-wish-for#latest
    Post edited by Simsister2004 on
  • SimilyYTSimilyYT Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you please make Tyler Lockwood from " The Vampire Diaries " with CC-s? Sorry because I couldn't post photo but you have a lot of them on net. Thanks anyway !!!