Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Community Worlds Project

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Forum Name: 12JEREMIA
    Gallery Name: 12JEREMIA
    Name of Creation: Bowser's Castle
    Lot Type: Residential
    Lot Dimensions: 50x50
    Price of Lot: §252,923
    Lot Description: This castle is a recurring location from the Mario series. It is the domicile of the Koopa King Bowser and the base of operations for the koopa troops.
    Lot Traits: Private Dwelling, Mean Vibe

You know what I mean?

Great, thanks for your submission @12JEREMIA ! I can't seem to find it on your gallery page though, have you uploaded it yet? :)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited December 2016
    I'd like to reserve Pithead in Prospector's Pass. :) - I want to build an old mine shack bar.

Also I would like to create a map, I have great photoshop knowledge.
    (What about a scary dark Midnight Hollow-ish world? >:) )
    a256aFi.gif
    Also I'd like to reserve The Gold Pan in Prospector's Pass.
    a256aFi.gif
    Aaaand finally I would like to reserve Crater Cabin in Mt Magma. (This is the last one I want to reserve :D )

It will be an old cabin with a modern part build on top of it.
    a256aFi.gif
    I'd like to reserve Pithead in Prospector's Pass. :) - I want to build an old mine shack bar.

Also I would like to create a map, I have great photoshop knowledge.
    (What about a scary dark Midnight Hollow-ish world? >:) )
    Also I'd like to reserve The Gold Pan in Prospector's Pass.
    Aaaand finally I would like to reserve Crater Cabin in Mt Magma. (This is the last one I want to reserve :D )

It will be an old cabin with a modern part build on top of it.

Brilliant, I'll reserve those for you now. Regarding the map making, I'll add you to our chat so you can download everything you need. :)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I'd also like to do the backstory for Manta reef ^.^
    1FKDfKj.png
    Simfan923 wrote: »

Okay, @AceofSpades2231 has already written a backstory for Manta Reef, but if you'd like you can expand upon it. :)
  • AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member

Brilliant, that's such a cool backstory! If you don't mind there's a few details I'd like to tweak, but I love the idea of it being a sinking island! :smiley:

That's perfectly fine! Im glad you like it
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member

Okay, @AceofSpades2231 has already written a backstory for Manta Reef, but if you'd like you can expand upon it. :)

My apologies I didn't see it on the first page so I assumed it wasn't reserved but I've read the description and I couldn't have said it any better haha.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • YarophYaroph Posts: 13 New Member
    Yaroph wrote: »
    Please, I need reserve Copper Cabin and 2 Diamond Hills Estate in Prospector's Pass, thanks

Ps : I began to imagine the Copper Cabin (for a modern texan restaurent) But I don't know too much, if you have an opinion ...
    h9S8c
    Reserved for you all!

If you have an opinion on the building, say it to me

(Sorry, I'm too young on the forum to post an image correctly)

i.imgur .com /pmHx9Pb.png
    Please, I need reserve Copper Cabin and 2 Diamond Hills Estate in Prospector's Pass, thanks

Ps : I began to imagine the Copper Cabin (for a modern texan restaurent) But I don't know too much, if you have an opinion ...
    h9S8c
    Reserved for you all!

If you have an opinion on the building, say it to me

(Sorry, I'm too young on the forum to post an image correctly)

i.imgur .com /pmHx9Pb.png

That's looking amazing! :smiley:
  • Wernik_SimsWernik_Sims Posts: 3 New Member

Hi, I have The sandcastle in Manta Reef, and there isn´t in the game a lot of 40x40 .Do I do in a lot of 40x50 ?
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I absolutely love this project idea!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited December 2016
    I wrote a backstory for Mt Magma, feel free to change it of course!

Backstory:
    Who in their right mind would ever live near the base of an active volcano? The fearless sims of Mt Magma, that's who! There are benefits to residing by such a chaotic force of nature, and sims flock to the former research base for many reasons. For the environmentally-conscious, it's because the town is powered by geothermal energy harnessed from the magma underground. For the thrill-seekers, there is nothing more hardcore than watching the sky turn to smoke as it rains rocks and flames from the eruption, and for heat-lovers that are sick of tropical islands, it's all scorching temperatures with none of the wet and sticky. Afterall, Mt Magma is home to literally the hottest parties. Just don't go skinny dipping in Molten Lake if melting's not your thing.
  • sheepicornsheepicorn Posts: 31 Member
    Hello, can I reserve Empty Lot 30x30 in Propspector's Pass? Thanks!
    Gallery Name: chicatheartist (Come visit my creations some time!)
    ByCPAWOxGWlm1ufLDRDQEZefvDIej5LKzK2NBU2rxMqGf0Zh_eNLqzvYNNA0WiFV0zYPiOo=s107

• sheepicornsheepicorn Posts: 31 Member
    I'd also like to reserve an empty lot 20x30 in Snowflake Village, if possible. Thank you!
    Gallery Name: chicatheartist (Come visit my creations some time!)
    ByCPAWOxGWlm1ufLDRDQEZefvDIej5LKzK2NBU2rxMqGf0Zh_eNLqzvYNNA0WiFV0zYPiOo=s107

• RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member

Second house done! :smiley:
    Forum Name: RobynTyler

Gallery Name: RobynTyler

Name of Creation: Nautilus Loft

Lot Type: Residential

Lot Dimensions: 40x30

Price of Lot: § 112,072

Lot Description: This spacious, open-plan modern beach house would make a perfect home for any artsy Sims! With a large kitchen/lounge and even a small study, perfect for when you just need a quiet place to write!

Lot Traits (If any): Home Studio, Natural Light, Great Acoustics

Screenshot of Creation:
    i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p591/Robyn_Tyler_74/-%20Sims4%20Lot%20uploads%20-/NL_zpsnhbrpmgs.png

Any CC?: No.
  • AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    @keylimepiesims I love the changes to my story you made! Much more official sounding, thanks!
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • Robtee-smooRobtee-smoo Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I would love to reserve 'Diamond Dust Chateau' but I probably won't be able to get the lot finished until the end of December / beginning of January, is this ok?
  • RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member

Third Lot done! This one is a Spa for Snowflake village..

Forum Name: RobynTyler

Gallery Name: RobynTyler

Name of Creation: Brandy Suites

Lot Type: Spa

Lot Dimensions: 40x30

Price of Lot: § 151,929

Lot Description: Brandy Suites Spa may look like a normal farmhouse style lodge on the outside, but on the inside it's a whole other world! Taking inspiration from what you might expect from a spa somewhere in the heart of Morocco, this brightly coloured place is full of things to do, whether you like massages or want to try some yoga, Brandy Suites is the place to visit! #CommunityWorldsProject

Lot Traits: Sunny Aspect, Bracing Breezes, Romantic Aura

Screenshot of Creation:
    (outside) i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p591/Robyn_Tyler_74/-%20Sims4%20Lot%20uploads%20-/12-12-16_12-58-49nbspAM_zpsbfd8o64d.png

(inside1) i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p591/Robyn_Tyler_74/-%20Sims4%20Lot%20uploads%20-/12-12-16_12-43-34nbspAM_zpsai3qnopl.png

(inside2) i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p591/Robyn_Tyler_74/-%20Sims4%20Lot%20uploads%20-/12-12-16_12-42-45nbspAM_zpswtol54u1.png

Any CC?: No.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    So here's my backstory idea for Snowflake Village:

Do you remember that little town that loved Christmas a lot but had one mean old green creature who did not? Yeah this isn't it. Snowflake Village is a charming little town in the middle of who knows where. The town is best known for its special exports that strangely only leave once a year but we wouldn't know much about that except for the local businessman Nick, a jolly fellow who seems to have an affinity for red. Here in Snowflake Village you can meet eccentric neighbors who enjoy the winter activities including ice skating, snowball fights and even building igloos. And if the outdoor activities aren't your forte try the local resort stocked with roaring fireplaces, steam filled saunas and all you can drink hot chocolate.

I love that! Someone just has to make Nick!

As suggested, one Nick! He has no career, so obviously would be happy to open a retail shop. Perhaps selling some of his woodwork, as he's very good at making things (I gave him skills and reward traits, though they can be zeroed or removed with cheats). I couldn't bear to leave him single, so his wife joins him.

Forum Name: luthienrising
    Gallery Name: luthienrising
    Name of Household: Klause
    Screenshot of Household:
    30799371753_09002f6f0e_n.jpg

-Sim Bios-
    Full Name: Nick Klause
    Career: none
    Traits: Cheerful, Good, Childish, Gregarious (Friend of the World), Carefree, Companion, Great Storyteller, Longevity, Always Welcome, Sincere
    Skills: Handiness (and Woodworking) 10, Charisma 4, Comedy 2
    Relationships: Married to Margaretha (very high)
    Headshot of Sim:
    31236665240_c33b764d27_m.jpg
    Any CC?: None.
    Other info: Multiple outfits for most categories, some with more basegame content than others. I have pics and will post them on my wall.

Full Name: Margaretha Klause
    Career: none
    Traits: Family Oriented, Good, Foodie, Alluring (Soulmate), Companion, Longevity
    Skills: Baking 10, Homestyle Cooking 6, Charisma 4
    Relationships: Married to Nick (very high)
    Headshot of Sim:
    30799371913_00b047a457_m.jpg
    Any CC?: None.
    Other info: multiple outfits for most categories, some with more basegame content than others

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    That's a great Nick and the Mrs! I just may have to put them in my game.
  • YarophYaroph Posts: 13 New Member
    I started making a manor (Inspired by a Texas mansion) for 2 Diamond Hills Estate
    I already have the idea of history for this house and for the family that I am going to make move in ^^

i.imgur .com/A599f1t .png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited December 2016
    Mt Magma Science Facility is listed with the #CommunityWorldsProjects

Forum Name: fullspiral
    Gallery Name: fullspiral
    Name of Creation: Mt. Magma Science Facility
    Lot Type: Museum
    Lot Dimensions: 50 x 50
    Price of Lot: $280,926
    Lot Description: (see below)
    Lot Traits (If any): science lair, earthquake zone, and haunted

It's first and foremost a research facility, but is open to the public on weekends. Plenty for kids to do in the children's center... explore science on the chemistry sets, or do a puppet show from what they learned from the friendly staff at Mt. Magma Research! Or they can play a video game where they race to save the town from an eruption.

Parents can browse the exhibits or enjoy the rooftop view of the volcano or walk the grounds and look at the lava pond. Artists will find magnificent views to create the perfect masterpiece. There's something for everyone at Mt. Magma Research Facility. Come and spend the day!

Folks in Mt Magma believe the site is haunted by the original property owners who chose not to listen when the eruption warning was heard across the lands and most evacuated. They didn't believe they were in danger, but all of the land was consumed by the lava flow and the owners perished along with their home.

JGyZJag.png

twojpos.png
    Hi, I have The sandcastle in Manta Reef, and there isn´t in the game a lot of 40x40 .Do I do in a lot of 40x50 ?

@Wernik_Sims yup that's fine. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top