March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Community Worlds Project

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    What an awesome project! Have you considered moving it to one of the creative forums? There are a lot of participants there who probably never come into general discussion.

I'd rather it be here since I never go to the creative section, and would never have seen it if it were there.
  • RacodyRacody Posts: 15 Member
    I would like to build the Snowman Shack 20x30
  • YarophYaroph Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello, I love your project and I had a similar idea some time ago, so if it can give you inspiration, here is what I had imagined :

(Sorry, i cant post a real link)
    twitter.
    com/jeremy_ade/status/797853356790255617
  • mellodeymellodey Posts: 5 New Member
    I love the new worlds!!! I think about one thing. Are not all the houses from one world all the same style? I mean you really see the difference between an Oasis springs house and a Willow creek house.

I really like when the world houses are one style I know it can be difficult to do that with different creators.
    And and and i love to see a fantasie world with a lot of trees a little bit fairy like. With tree houses~

And how do you want to do the lava/sea ground color? if people build a house on the grass its really strange.... I mean grass on the dead lava ground? do you chance that? (i hope so) and what do you do if they (builders) use ground colors/painting?

Zerbu was trying to make a create a world tool for the sims 4 (by trying to make hes own world) but he failed a little bit because it was to diffecult. What about that?

Its not the blame you, I really curious and want to help you. I know a lot about photoshop.
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    wow! I would really love to contribute to it. I'm just getting the hang of building and all, maybe I'll do a sim

Is there a deadline for the project?
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• baeterrybaeterry Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to build a lot o Basalt Base in Mt.Magma
  • MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    Oh this is such an awesome idea! I really love those Map Screens <3 EA should hire you to make the plans for their new Neighbourhoods ;)
    I would be honored to take place at this project! I would reserve the Conifer Cabin 20x30 if it's possible.
    A small wooden cabin surrounded by some snowy landscape...wonderful :chuffed:
    The Building on the lot could be something like a Pub or a normal residential house.
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    For sim creators, should we make the sims after the builders are done? I feel it would be weird requesting a lot only for it to be a bowling alley lol (though it could be owned by one)
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• SimDeeniSimDeeni Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd like to participate, starting with the Conch Cabana in Manta Reef!
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    This volcano world, I wish Bowser likes it! You know hat I mean?
  • SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    edited December 2016
    Wow, these custom map pictures look like they could actually be official worlds!

I might try this. I have Sims all ready for Barracuda Bungalow in Manta Reef, now can you reserve that for me please? Origin ID is in my sig.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    This is so cool. I want Manta Reef and Snowflake Village to be worlds so bad!
  • RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member
    I would love to join in with this project! Got room for another builder? =)
    Will have a good look at the world maps tomorrow and get a few ideas going.
    May I please reserve Lumberjack lodge, snowflake village, please?
    May I also reserve the 30x40 empty lot by gingerbread cottage, please?
  • SimmerGirl22SimmerGirl22 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can I reserve Barnacle Beach 30x20 in Manta Reef and Gingerbread Cottage 30x40 in Snowflake Village? I would also like to create the families for these lots!!
  • ItsDanielEvansItsDanielEvans Posts: 1 New Member
    I am interested in incorporating all of the worlds into a dystopian idea for a backstory. I am great at building and creating sims, but for this I would love to write! Simply because it will inspire me to push through with my own writing. I have been working on a novel series about individuals with super powers and I think it's possible ea could love these maps with a great story that goes along with a pack they talked about in TS4 surveys. Please let me know if you are interested in helping to make builds or sims for characters I have. I would love to get a series of shorter stories going, sort of like the show heroes. I'm going to start working on some tonight and will respond with needs for builds and or sims :)

Could also be interesting in working with another writer with similar ideas.
  • smilexosmilexo Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi i would like to reserve the Gold Rush in Prospector's Pass Please :) this is so cool!
    Hi i would also like to reserve Baracuda Bungalow in Manta Reef :D
    smilexo wrote: »
    Hi i would also like to reserve Baracuda Bungalow in Manta Reef :D

I would also like to create a household for the Baracuda Bungalow
  • hikarudusthikarudust Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I'd like to reserve Anemone House 20x20 in Manta Reef please. :)
  • lllyrhialllyrhia Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I'd like to reserve Frostbite Chalet 50x50 lot in Snowflake Village
    And 5 DIAMOND HILLS 50x50 lot in Prospector's Pass
    And if it is still available MINERS SHACK 40x30 lot - I was thinking a burger joint
  • RomireRomire Posts: 2,414 Member
    Looks amazing!
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    image.jpg1_zpsnlvre2v5.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top