March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Community Worlds Project

1789101113...Next

Comments

• amberandfreddieamberandfreddie Posts: 301 Member
    Hi! this looks so exciting i just had to join in. Can i have the bakery Le Boulangere 20x30 please and also no12 Rivere Ave 20x20. Both in Ville D'Amore ? . cant wait to start building
  • amberandfreddieamberandfreddie Posts: 301 Member
    Sorry ! just read that you wanted separate posts for every lot we wish to reserve . no12 Rivere Ave 20x20.in Ville D'Amore ? i'd liketo create the family for them as well, i'd like the family that runs the bakery to have an aparment at no12 Revere Ave
  • DexigoneDexigone Posts: 6 New Member
    UGH I CANNOT POST 🐸🐸🐸🐸 LINKS AGAIN WHYYYY? ITS BEEN TWO YEARS EA WHHHYYYY????
  • YarophYaroph Posts: 13 New Member
    If you dont see my message
    Yaroph wrote: »
    Forum Name: Yaroph
    Gallery Name: Yaroph
    Name of Creation: Studios Fairchild Films (for the Boardwalk Star in Sierra Madre)
    Lot Type: Arts center
    Lot Dimensions: 50x50
    Price of Lot: 399 662§

Lot Description: This is a large lot with many things to do for Sims who want to be actors. There are many things for Sims to become a real star ! a stage for beginning celebrities, the Hospital Set for celebrities in the middle and a big, fake french street, two studio and a medieval themed movie set for really famous celebrities. Finally, Sims can soak in the Spa.

(For the lot is properly installed, go to the basement and select the rooms with a red, green wall and an arrow. Reduce the pieces to make the green wall meet the red wall following the direction of the arrows.)

Link of Creation:
    www.thesims .com/fr_FR/gallery/B444839DFB6111E681F92E9BADFCE425

• CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    edited March 2017
    Oh the worlds are so beautiful.

I'm struggling with my 64x64 build (Rolling Hills Park). I have it done but I don't like it.
    I was wondering if I could share it, in a way.(?) I was trying to make it into those piers that have little business/park/carninval thing. If anyone's interested, I can upload it under the tag with "WIP" in the title or I can just give up the lot period

This world:
    A beautiful new map created by @filipesims is now ready for reservations!

ventura_harbor__ts4_community_worlds_project_map__by_hazzaplumbob-dateqq1.png

*there is no CC but it might upload under the CC area because my game is modded
    Post edited by CupcakeWitch on
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• tikithedragontikithedragon Posts: 20 New Member
    If it is possible, I'd like to reserve Sakura Suites (30x30) in Yamataki Village. Thanks in advance. :)
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited March 2017
    ....Sierra Madre?

Better not disappoint me. That town's gonna need a New Vegas reference of some kind. It's the law. :#
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Egyptiansunsets3Egyptiansunsets3 Posts: 21 Member
    If anyone creates a world for ancient civilizations, please let me know, as I create a lot of builds inspired by ancient civilizations.
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Forum Name: CupcakeWitch
    Gallery Name: CakeWitch
    Name of Creation: 2 Moonlight Lane
    World Name: Ventura Harbor
    Lot Type: residential (vacant)
    Lot Dimensions: 20x20
    Price of Lot: §73,797
    Lot Description: A house by the country. Once owned by a widowed pianist who wanted to take their kids away from from the bustling city #CommunityWorldsProject
    Lot Traits: homey, good soil
    Screenshot of Creation:
    I added a picture by the backdoor after I took the picture and the painting in the kids room is the only object I used from the Kid Stuff Pack so don't worry about it
    8bdrP.pngtJbiF.png
    Any CC?: None
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member
    Are there still any 40x30 lots left in, Yamataki Village?
  • FoxearsFoxears Posts: 35 Member
    I would love to reserve a lot in Yamataki Village, the empty 20x30 lots next to Bonsai Bungalow (the one next to Takeniwa House is also fine). I also would like to reserve to make the family that lives there :smile:
  • diisnerddiisnerd Posts: 52 Member
    These worlds should be playable. They are beautiful! If I had the energy/time/talent I would build a house. Maybe I'll think about making a sim family. :)
  • pixteriouspixterious Posts: 7 New Member
    > @pixterious said:
    > Can I reserve empty lot 30x30 in Manta Reef? I would also like to name it? :) Thinking of building a house in there, just for the info for other creators. Name for the lot probably comes up when I'm building it.
    >

Builder's Submission Template:

Forum Name: pixterious
    Gallery Name: pixterious
    Name of Creation: Shark's Saviour
    World Name: Manta Reef
    Lot Type: Residental
    Lot Dimensions: 30 x 30
    Price of Lot: § 371 697
    Lot Description: -
    Lot Traits (If any): None.
    Screenshot of Creation:

i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/debsis/Sims%204/CommunityWorldsProject/Sharks%20Saviour/SharksSaviour_1_zpslqokmx21.png

i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/debsis/Sims%204/CommunityWorldsProject/Sharks%20Saviour/SharksSaviour_9_zpscekxcicl.png

i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/debsis/Sims%204/CommunityWorldsProject/Sharks%20Saviour/SharksSaviour_29_zpsghcrk037.png

More pics: s446.photobucket.com/user/debsis/library/Sims%204/CommunityWorldsProject/Sharks%20Saviour

Any CC?: Nope
    edited July 2017
    I'm almost done with my build for Yamataki, only have the landscaping left. It is a traditional looking japanese home. The family is also done. I call the house Jasmine Joint and will publish as soon as I'm happy with the landscaping.

If ok, I also like to reserve the 20x20 lot in the low right corner of Yamataki village, next to lilypad lodge. I want to call it Lotus Loft and have some ideas for it :smile:
    edited July 2017
    Foxears wrote: »
    I would love to reserve a lot in Yamataki Village, the empty 20x30 lots next to Bonsai Bungalow (the one next to Takeniwa House is also fine). I also would like to reserve to make the family that lives there :smile:

Forum Name: @Foxears
    Gallery Name: Foxears
    Name of Creation: Jasmine Joint
    World Name: Yamataki Village
    Lot Type: Residental (family below)
    Lot Dimensions: 30x20
    Price of Lot: §74,793
    Lot Description: The Jasmine Joint has been in the Kurosawa family for generations. It is a large Japanese home, and was owned by grandpa Kurosawa until his resent passing. Today his great grandchildren Shota and Hina owns the house, a clear upgrade from their upbringing in the more common tiny Japanese homes. #CommunityWorldsProject #YamatakiVillage #Japan #Japanese
    Lot Traits: Quake Zone, Homey, Sunny Aspect
    Screenshot of Creation:
    35211528644_1679850bda_o.png
    35240822273_02c9b9d1d9_o.png
    Interior shots: Ground Floor, Top Floor
    Any CC?: No CC
    Forum Name: @Foxears
    Gallery Name: Foxears
    Name of Household: Matsumoto Kurosawa
    Name of House: Jasmine Joint
    Household description: Izumi was never accepted by her family when she had her daughter Emi out of wedlock. Now she lives at the Jasmine Joint with her best friend Shota and his twin sister Hina, both strong individuals that makes life interesting for Izumi and Emi. #CommunityWorldsProject
    Screenshot of Household:
    35663294900_e877ffe2ce_o.png
    Individual sims:
    Full Name: Izumi Matsumoto
    Career: None
    Traits: Neat, Cheerful, Geek and Quick Learner (from Computer Whiz aspiration)
    Relationships: Mother to Emi, Best friend with Shota
    Headshot of Sim:
    35212807554_2ac545e931_o.png

Full Name: Emi Matsumoto
    Career: -
    Traits: Wild
    Relationships: Daughter to Izumi
    Headshot of Sim:
    35918905491_f8aa917331_o.png

Full Name: Shota Kurosawa
    Traits: Childish, Good, Geek and Gregarious (from Friend of the World aspiration)
    Relationships: Best friend with Izumi, Twin brother to Hina
    Headshot of Sim:
    35663294610_548ae926f1_z.jpg

Full Name: Hina Kurosawa
    Traits: Active, Materialistic, Outgoing and Home Turf (from City Native aspiration)
    Relationships: Twin sister to Shota
    Headshot of Sim:
    35918905451_5b6eb024e1_z.jpg
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Can I try to make a Angry Gnome Bowling Center?
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    And what about Katy Perry's Oblivia?? https://www.google.com/search?q=Oblivia+Katy+Perry&newwindow=1&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-lIDq3-TVAhUoqlQKHcY-B14Q_AUICSgA&biw=1366&bih=676&dpr=1
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,381 Member
    I think this is a wonderful project.
    I would love to make a lot for Manta Reef. Can I reserve an empty lot 20x20, preferably in the submerged area with the glass domes.
    I would also like to suggest the name Dolphin's domain for this lot.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,381 Member
    In the finished maps showcase, I see worlds that aren't shown at the beginning of this thread.

Is this the right thread to reserve a lot in Green Haven?
    I would like to make a library (The Oracle)
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    edited August 2017
    Could I reserve Howling Moon Graveyard in Green Haven, please? I already have a few ideas for it.
    moss

• ramesteveramesteve Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, I'd like to reserve the 50x50 Coalfield, if it's still up for grabs.
  • Caszidy215Caszidy215 Posts: 310 Member
    This is so awesome
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top