March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Community Worlds Project

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Are you guys ready for yet another unbelievable map from Filipesims!? Well here it is! Green Haven!

Green Haven is a mystic swamp for aliens, vamps, werewolves, witches, fairies and gypsies.

_the_community_worlds_project__green_haven_by_filipesims-dazdx49.jpg

Oh! Oh! Can I have the 20x20 up behind Owl's Nest? And the 40 x40 Terrille Campsite?

@fullspiral Sure thing, I'll reserved them both for you now!
    Are you guys ready for yet another unbelievable map from Filipesims!? Well here it is! Green Haven!

Green Haven is a mystic swamp for aliens, vamps, werewolves, witches, fairies and gypsies.

Could I reserve the 20x20 by Peculiar Pool for a house and Sim?

@kirasososweet Yup, reserved for you! :)
    Can I reserve Namida Falls and Sierra Madre Park if they are not already taken?

@fullspiral Absolutely! Adding your name to the list! :)

Thank you! I'm working on Cypress Retreat today which I've changed to Cypress Square....it will be a multi-venue lot

/snip/

It's looking awesome so far! I love multi-venue lots, they're a great way to squeeze in a lot of stuff into a small space! :D
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    Good afternoon all, I have a family just uploaded that can basically fit in just about anywhere, but in my game they live in Oasis springs. They have a set of toddler triplets and I have played them for about a week now I guess. I created Gavin long ago but never played him, so about a month ago I found him a girlfriend and they moved in together, and both of them have the soulmate aspiration, what are the odds eh? Riley was a townie, so of course I made a few changes like her hair, makeup and clothing, but no other changes. I had totally forgotten about that game until last week, so I decided to play them again. The triplets were born in game and I aged them up to toddlers after 5 sim days I think, as I wanted the relationships to be close as possible while they were babies. They aged up as is except the clothes as I took them into CAS to change the randomness, but hair, body, etc... all as is. Two of them have their Dad's eyes and the other has Mom's, and the hair is opposite with 2 have Mom's and 1 has Dad's youth days hair. They are all skilled up some as I am having so much fun with them. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.

/snip/

hugs

Aww what a cute family, I think they'd fit nicely in Manta Reef because they look quite modern! I'm guessing Darcy is the one with his dad's youthful blonde hair? I think he's the cutest of the 3! :blush:
    I totally read that as "Terrible Campsite"

Oh wait. It is Terrible Campsite?! That's brilliant :smiley:

Haha I can't think of a worse place to camp then in a swamp! :lol:
    Happy Valentines day everybody! Wait, what do you mean it was last week? Sigh...

Well, I've got a new map for you anyway, inspired by the beautiful canals of Venice, and Paris the city of love, I bring you Ville D'Amore!

ville_d_amore__ts4_community_worlds_project__by_hazzaplumbob-dazv2s1.png

Ville D'Amore is a centuries-old city built atop the sands of the Simiterranean coastline. Known to the locals simply as 'Amore' this city has been voted the number one destination for honeymooning couples.
    This city of romance offers a wide range of amorous activities for couples, hop in a gondola and enjoy a dreamy afternoon of punting along the canals, stroll on down to the harbour and dine on a seductive luncheon of oysters and champagne, browse the many delicatessens and boutiques that line the cobbled streets of Amore and say "ti amo" with a special gift of chocolate truffles and a bouquet of red roses for your true love.
    Check into one of the luxurious lovers suites at our many 5 star hotels and embrace your other half as you watch the hot Simiterranean sun set from your balcony overlooking the sea.
    Make your night even more special with an assortment of purfumes and colognes, some sexy underwear for the gentlemen, and frisky lingerie for the ladies, then dim the lights and draw the curtains, light a couple of scented candles and enjoy a night of passion in the most romantic place on Earth, Ville D'Amore.

:heart::kissing_heart:
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I love that one!
  • Love this idea! I would like one of the 20x30 beachside lots in Sierra Madre please :)

Marissa The Unicorn on YouTube
    Check out my channel for speed builds, create- a-sims, and much more! I also have a series on Fridays where I make sims completely fandom related! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCisGbg6UuFSsrvBwZ_m--dA
    the-sims-centaur.jpg

• JoshuaRodableJoshuaRodable Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey! I would love to reserve Lily-pad Lodge in Yamataki Village! This is so exciting!
  • YarophYaroph Posts: 13 New Member
    Forum Name: Yaroph
    Gallery Name: Yaroph
    Name of Creation: Studios Fairchild Films (for the Boardwalk Star in Sierra Madre)
    Lot Type: Arts center
    Lot Dimensions: 50x50
    Price of Lot: 399 662§

Lot Description: This is a large lot with many things to do for Sims who want to be actors. There are many things for Sims to become a real star ! a stage for beginning celebrities, the Hospital Set for celebrities in the middle and a big, fake french street, two studio and a medieval themed movie set for really famous celebrities. Finally, Sims can soak in the Spa.

(For the lot is properly installed, go to the basement and select the rooms with a red, green wall and an arrow. Reduce the pieces to make the green wall meet the red wall following the direction of the arrows.)

Link of Creation:
    www.thesims .com/fr_FR/gallery/B444839DFB6111E681F92E9BADFCE425
  • JoshuaRodableJoshuaRodable Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey again! I'd also like to reserve Chalet D'Amour! Thank you again this is awesome!
  • kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    edited February 2017
    Forum Name: Kirasososweet
    Gallery Name: Kirasososweet
    Name of Creation: Hidden Haunt
    World Name: Green Haven
    Lot Type: Residential; household coming soon
    Lot Dimensions: 20x20
    Price of Lot: §49,684
    Lot Traits: Private Dwelling, Home Studio, Gremlins
    Screenshot of Creation:
    [img][/img]7c6047b5-0638-4734-98d9-21ec726a5d5f_zpssn8jvbz1.png

Post edited by kirasososweet on
  • kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    Name of Household: Moon
    Name of House: Hidden Haunt

-Sim Bio-
    Full Name: Tania Moon
    Career: Artist/Alchemist
    Traits: Loner, Creative, Evil
    Relationships: None, she prefers it that way
    Headshot of Sim:
    [img][/img]6338fa06-514c-4771-883d-a61254b315f3_zpsxz7sawcb.png

Any CC?: the shorts from her everyday wear but I can't remember where they're from
    Bio: Tania Moon is riddled with extreme social anxiety. Being the new witch in town definitely comes with its own set of problems but she''s determined to make it work. Her plan is to keep to herself while working on her art and potion making. Is it possible for this young witch to thrive without causing a mental breakdown for herself, or is she in for more than she''s bargained for?
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'd like to reserve one of the 20 x 20 lots on the Yamataki Village map please? One of the lots out on the docks. I have the lot near completion but I built it on a 20 x 15 as it's a starter lot for a single sim or sim couple. I will upload tomorrow and post it here.
    Post edited by TnT_Terry on
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    edited February 2017
    Forum Name: TnT_Terry
    Gallery Name: tntterry
    Name of Creation: Cozy Cubby (starter home)
    World Name: Yamataki Village
    Lot Type: Residential (made for either of the 2 Japanese sims I created for this world earlier)
    Lot Dimensions: 20x15
    Price of Lot: §17,699
    Lot Description: 1bd, 1 bh spacious starter home for single sim or sim couple.
    Lot Traits (If any): lot traits are great soil, homey, and gnomes.
    Screenshot of Creation: https://facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10211766036856236.1073741830.1528284951&type=3
    Any CC?: NO CC
    17016851_10211766037976264_3621930770416102027_o.jpg?oh=6ab6cd570190b1230dbe50b1bafc848d&oe=59390081
    Post edited by TnT_Terry on
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • pixteriouspixterious Posts: 7 New Member
    I would like to reserve Sunset Suites 30x40 (hotel) and 3 Marché St. 20x20 in Ville D'Amore :)
    hmmmm wondering if @keylimepiesims is coming back, she hasn't posted since the 19th of last month :(

gjmdPt7.png
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member

This is awesome,can I please write a backstory? :)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

Hi guys sorry I've not been posting much, I've been learning to use Blender so I can make my own renders, kinda put this project on the back burner!

If you all want to continue creating houses and sims then that's fine, but I don't know how active I'll be here for a while, I'll try to pop in every now and then though, but sorry for my recent inactivity. :)
    Petarce123 wrote: »

This is awesome,can I please write a backstory? :)

@Petarce123 You sure can! :)
    Name of Creation: Hidden Haunt
    World Name: Green Haven
    Lot Type: Residential; household coming soon
    Lot Dimensions: 20x20
    Price of Lot: §49,684
    Lot Traits: Private Dwelling, Home Studio, Gremlins
    Screenshot of Creation:
    [img][/img]7c6047b5-0638-4734-98d9-21ec726a5d5f_zpssn8jvbz1.png

Thats a very awesome house, really spooky and befitting of Green Haven! Thanks for the submission! :)
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    Forum Name: TnT_Terry
    Gallery Name: tntterry
    Name of Creation: Cozy Cubby (starter home)
    World Name: Yamataki Village
    Lot Type: Residential (made for either of the 2 Japanese sims I created for this world earlier)
    Lot Dimensions: 20x15
    Price of Lot: §17,699
    Lot Description: 1bd, 1 bh spacious starter home for single sim or sim couple.
    Lot Traits (If any): lot traits are great soil, homey, and gnomes.
    Screenshot of Creation: https://facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10211766036856236.1073741830.1528284951&type=3
    Any CC?: NO CC
    17016851_10211766037976264_3621930770416102027_o.jpg?oh=6ab6cd570190b1230dbe50b1bafc848d&oe=59390081

What a cute little starter home! Love the modern style and the use of wood and stone wallpapers. :smiley:
  • DexigoneDexigone Posts: 6 New Member
    i can post links now! I will be able to upload my map as soon as possible! :)
  • needanapneedanap Posts: 3 New Member
    Can I please reserve Ember Heights 50x50 in Mt Magna?
  • needanapneedanap Posts: 3 New Member
    Can I make a household for the lot Ember Heights 50x50 in Mt Magma?
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Can I write the backstory for Sierra Madre?
    1FKDfKj.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top