Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 CHALLENGE LIST (Updated May 24, 2021)

MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
The purpose of this thread is to create a current list of all available challenges for The Sims 4. This includes Legacy and many other type challenges. There have been other threads in the past, but they haven't been updated in at least a year, so here's a new one that will be much more up to date. Please feel free to add any new challenges in the comments! Any thoughts on how you would like to see this list formatted are welcome. Thank you to @Nicarra60 for all the work you put into the original post.

I have organized the challenges below by "types" of challenge. Links to find each type are here:

HOW TO SUBMIT A CHALLENGE
1. To submit a challenge to be added to the list, please include the challenge name and a working link for full challenge rules.
2. Challenges submitted MUST have their own forum thread or blog/website post for rules. Any challenges posted with rules within this thread will NOT be added to the list.
3. Read below for tips on creating a new challenge.
4. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Here are some excellent tips when creating a new challenge, written by @EuphorialQueen:
When I am reading thru a new challenge suggestion I look for a few key items:
What is the story behind the challenge?
Tell me something to make me interested in reading more about the challenge.
Is it based on another existing challenge?
Is it a complete challenge with a beginning, middle and end?
How do I start, how do I play and what is the ultimate goal or how do I 'win'?
Do the rules or guidelines seem reasonable and can goals set by the challenge actually be achieved?
Has the person posting the challenge play tested it?
By posting a challenge on a blog or in the forums it is much easier to discuss and ask questions.
When updating a challenge or change the guidelines just edit the thread where it is posted.
Starting too many threads on the same challenge or subject only adds to confusion and leads to information being lost.

These are only suggestions and offer a view of how I - as one person - review challenges.
Thank you for your time.

Edit: Use spell check and complete words to make reading your post more pleasant and easier to understand.

Want to write stories about the challenges you play? Here is an excellent guide to SimLit by @Julyvee94
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/884045/a-quick-guide-to-simlit/p1

Want to submit stories you have written for others to read? Check out this awesome archive by @mastressalita
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/861629/the-stories-and-legacies-index-submit-your-stories/p1
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top