Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Barbie ✿ Cycle Two ✿ CLOSED.

xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
aXhzXkz.png

ocK4odw.png

Hey guys it’s time for cycle two of this contest! People enjoyed it last cycle because it was a no fuss contest and generally an easy task. So the history of making this contest... there is only so much sims you can play before wanting to create beautiful sims and put them into a contest. Doing the whole, choosing her clothes and her hair and making her gorgeous while enjoying it in the process. It’s like playing Barbie’s but not actually playing. I myself loved Barbie’s, possibly why I like playing around with their fashion and making my sims pretty.

So I propose this future Barbie’s … come join a contest based purely on fashion, style and beauty.

Minimal editing is required! This is a contest for everyone but at the same time a good one for the newbie’s because there is no real editing, and no creativity and challenge aspect. Your round by round goals will to be to dress you sim, pose your sim, and place her on a background based on your round theme. Obviously the different Barbie’s in the world is completely endless! So this contest could go forever! But based on the interest and the contestant amount I will decide how many rounds there will be.

Do you have the passion for fashion? If you do … this contest is for you.

2osSKJQ.png

✿ Sims 3 and 4 Sims allowed.
✿ Follow Sims 4 Community Forum and Contest Rules.
✿ No more than 2 adult Female Sims per person.
✿ No fantasy Barbie's (no zombies, vampires, aliens, fairies etc.)
✿ All contestants must be of your own creation.
✿ Minimal photo shopping will be required for all rounds (cutting and pasting only).
✿ Be sure to add your models names when posting your entries, it makes it easier for us judges to recognise who you are.
✿ BE NICE! Nasty people, or fighting will not be tolerated.
✿ You can use contestants that have appeared before in other contests.
✿ Rounds will be 3-4 days (depending on the number of pics required for the tasks).
✿ Judging usually takes 1-3 days.
✿ No Face plastering and photo shopping clothes onto your sim unless the host calls for it.

Uw9aLc5.png

✿ All props and furniture used in this contest must be Barbie objects. Find plenty on google.
✿ Backgrounds are not counted as point markers. Just your sims fashion and beauty.
✿ Background may be provided by your host.
✿ If you have pose player, your good to go! Special editing techniques for posing is not required.
✿ You will not be rewarded extra points or score for posing and posing creativity.
✿ Your Barbie must be along the lines of Barbie and her friends.

BARBIE'S APPLICATION:

Barbie : (example: Barbie Sally) No need for last names.
What's your style Barbie?

✿ A picture of your Barbie in her favourite style.
Don't forget to place her on a stand! Feel free to use Barbie accessories!
Have a search on google! The amount of bits and pieces is nuts!

PICK YOUR BARBIE STAND or FIND YOUR OWN
Stand 1Stand 2 - Both are on transparent backgrounds.
You can choose Barbie furniture for her to sit on if you like.
But please keep the background simple and plain OR transparent.
Props, accessories and Barbie only.

✿ A head shot to see how beautiful your Barbie is up close.

qv1QRoj.png

FOR JUDGES: Your requirements as judge is a score out of 10 based on beauty and fashion each round. No comments are required!
FOR BARBIE'S: You may or may not get slight remarks on your fashion by me, and you will receive a score out of 10 each round from each judge based only on beauty and fashion. Not your skills in editing. nor your background choice.

1. xjojox
2. jendowoz0612
3. peppergirl

Let me know if your interested in being a guest judge at any time :)
Post edited by xJojox on

Comments