Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did EA accidentally reveal a new Game Pack?

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Or maybe it's where the vampires live. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    andre1906andre1906 Posts: 89 Member
    edited December 2016
    Cinebar wrote: »

Yup! It would be awesome.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I hope the name is just a WIP lol
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    andre1906 wrote: »

Notice the list is all EPs and GPs not SPs in it if we go by what's listed. :p
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options

Notice the list is all EPs and GPs not SPs in it if we go by what's listed. :p

YES! That's the most intriguing part about it.
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    The name may just be a placeholder name because they either don't want to reveal the real name of the pack yet, or they haven't decided on a name.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    The name may just be a placeholder name because they either don't want to reveal the real name of the pack yet, or they haven't decided on a name.

Or maybe it was a mistake, we don't know. :/
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    What could possibly be a GP worthy gameplay of a secret garden? Hopefully it's a name for the vampire GP, otherwise I'll be super disappointed. We already have enough garden stuff as is.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Although I like the name "Secret Garden," I hope it will be something else. We already have Romantic Garden Stuff. I can't really imagine vampires in a garden either, with their usual issues with the sun.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Maybe secret garden is a GP that'll add fairies?
  • Options
    MarffiieMarffiie Posts: 132 Member
    That name could be a random one picked out for the new pack. Similar to me naming my save files "fhfhffhss" or "typisdfsdf" and knowing which file it is. Just kidding. Maybe it's a hint for a supernatural or Victorian-esque pack.
  • Options
    MarffiieMarffiie Posts: 132 Member
    QDog wrote: »

LOL I can picture it:

"Guys, we need a placeholder name for this pack"

"Just name it something with Garden, Patio or yard in it to tick off the fans"

I know right? :D

Thanks for the quote btw, dude. You're my first one since I joined the forums...even though I've been simming since The Sims and just decided to become part of the forum community. B)

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I'm pretty confident that it was a working name for the romantic garden SP
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited December 2016
    So, I tried to find a link between Vampires and secret gardens and came across a vampire anime as the most prominent thing that popped up xD
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    A cemetery could be a Secret Garden for vampires.
  • Options
    brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    Haha could be for plant sims!

I really do think we are pretty flush on outdoor content though. Hopefully it's just a placeholder or vampire related as others have suggested.
  • Options
    barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member

Well... there's no City Living to be seen there. I guess it's a old picture and it was a placeholder name for the RG
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!
  • Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    barraakeno wrote: »

Well... there's no City Living to be seen there. I guess it's a old picture and it was a placeholder name for the RG

I just noticed that good catch there is no city living so this maybe old
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    Marffiie wrote: »
    That name could be a random one picked out for the new pack. Similar to me naming my save files "fhfhffhss" or "typisdfsdf" and knowing which file it is. Just kidding. Maybe it's a hint for a supernatural or Victorian-esque pack.

LOL I can picture it:

"Guys, we need a placeholder name for this pack"

"Just name it something with Garden, Patio or yard in it to tick off the fans"

Mate, I won't lie: that made me laugh harder than I have all weekend. Thank you for that.
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    EA never do anything "accidentally"
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Do you have the date for when these pictures were tweeted?
  • Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Ugh please don't let it be true! Last thing we need is another garden themed pack!
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    My initial thought was that this was possibly a name for RG before it became RG but that didn't make sense because there are no SPs listed. Then you have to think about CL and how it's not there but you would think they would've had a name already for it especially after working on it for a year at the very least.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    Ann Rice made mention of the savage garden in her books(yes that's where the band got there name) it may be a play on that
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top