Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift Giving

I really want to see Sims being able to give gifts again, I had a mad scientist invent and upgrade a load of stun guns that he left at the home of a trouble making villain, but the villain couldn't pick them up or add to his inventory. Eventually the scientist opened a shop and now everyone can buy them, which kind of spoils the story.

I would gladly pay for a gift giving SP. Especially if the devs made a gift wrapping table with the options to wrap anything they can carry in their inventory as birthday or Christmas presents. And the recipient has the happy or not impressed reactions from TS3, I think it would be cool.

Comments

• DanniG121DanniG121 Posts: 108 Member
    I would love gift giving in ts4 this is a good idea, I'd like to be able to choose the gift myself from build mode.
  • simfan2125simfan2125 Posts: 2 New Member
    How hard would it be to add give gift as a social action? Or have something from build mode in the Sims inventory and have the option to give as gift to... (list of sims)
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    I miss the Christmas tree from one of the first two Sims games where you could open gifts and also the gift giving options like giving chocolates and choosing a type of flowers to give a loved one from Sims three.
  • SimDesignSimDesign Posts: 22 Member
    I would love if when a sim had a birthday party, the guests would show up gifts and a part of the celebration was gift opening, and your sim could actually keep and use these things! Also gift giving as a general option would be great too.